Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "The Confessional" - Unauthorized Leak by Strong?  (Read 1511 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

"The Confessional" - Unauthorized Leak by Strong? - June 7, 2008 By : Eddie

As some of you may have noticed, Bishop Lamont's latest street album "The Confessional" leaked onto the internet last night. However, this leak was completely unauthorized, and DJ Strong is allegedly the one behind it.

We just contacted Diocese, Bishop Lamont's label, and they gave us the following statement to post:

"The version of 'The Confessional' that leaked onto the internet is an incomplete project with an incomplete tracklisting. DJ Strong was told specifically that he could not be a part of this project, and then, to spite us, he released it online anyway with his DJ tags all over it. We are not supporting this version of the project. We're asking the fans to wait until either Whoo Kid's official version or the untagged version leaks so that they can enjoy the full experience of this project that we've worked so hard on. On Monday, Whoo Kid's version will drop on thisis50.com for free. On Tuesday, we will follow with the official untagged Bishop Lamont special edition."

We'll keep you updated with the latest developments.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 12:35:43 PM by Eddie »

whipEr

so there are three versions of this shit?  :D :D

smegma

So basically The Cali Untouchable DJ's are bitches for their tagging?

I agree.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
damn, DJ Strong is one of those  :grumpy:

smegma

This might make DJ Strong look bad, but I've heard stories about DJ Warrior's dirty business as well.

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck whoo kid

Young Old Head

whoo kid even shouted out strong like 4 or 5 times...damn *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

hopeye

This might make DJ Strong look bad, but I've heard stories about DJ Warrior's dirty business as well.

FUCK STRONG- HE IS NOT A CALI UNTOUCHABLE DJ! LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT FUCK WITH HIM CAUSE HE SHADY, THATS WHY WARRIOR STOPPED FUCKIN WITH HIM CAUSE STRONG SHADY BUISNESS PRACTICES WERE MAKING WARRIOR LOOK LIKE HE WAS BEING SHADY WHEN IT WAS STRONG ALL ALONG! EVERYONE AFTER STRONG FROM 40 GLOCC TO DJ MUGGS AND NOW BISHOP WOW!

Slap thaaat bitch if u see him for disrespecting people!

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
dj warrior does not fuck with dj strong over a 1 year some months .. and strong is not party of cali untouchable dj's and who ever this guy is saying warrior does bad biz u gotta problem with warrior shoot us your number so we can give u a call, warrior does not fuck with strong .. its been year and half even before strong was more like a lil asst. to warrior , strong is not part of cali untouchable dj's or anything do with cali untouchables he's been kicked out for a long time now for stealing money.. so lets get that clear over here .. even though hip hop west still own by both of them they are handling it in the court..

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Toro

• Lil Geezy
Damn, this shit is hot tho so the next version will only be better.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff

Boy oh boy. Shit gets ta poppin...

GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Damn, this shit is hot tho so the next version will only be better.
^Word. 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
I hope they change more than 2 or 3 tracks...more material to listen then!  ;D

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props, where did u find this?

Doubt it's real one btw, this one is named Confessions instead of The Confessional.
And I also see it's presented by Dj Strong, so not only Whoo Kid as announced.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=181980.0

Told y'all..

But damn DJ Strong is really dumb.. I've heard more of these similair actions from him.
He might get fucked up like J Wells  :P

Props to Dubcnn, lets just wait for the final version.