Author Topic: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain  (Read 1450 times)

The_Offence

Re: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 11:11:31 PM »
give the lil nigga his chain back

let see how 40 likes it if somebody does that to his son

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 12:30:24 AM »
Did yall even see the video??? Tyga only got jacked cuz of his affliation with Wayne....40 just mad at Wayne for that "food chain" line, thats why hes in the video callin himself underwater food chain haha, fuck Weezy, fake ass blood talkin shit, cuz of his dumbass, one of his homies got jacked.....

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 12:41:21 AM »
Why you guys all heart broken? Do you know Tyga personally or something? Who gives a fuck. And dont come back with a "oo its hurting 40's image, blah blah, why the hell do you care bout his image? If the music is good, then who gives a shit!!!

no hate on you Anybodykilla but by him stealing a chain from a regular 18 year old, spreading it to the news because hes not that even relevant to get headlines and making a video of it means that he wants us to care about his image. Remember the other video also? him fighting some dude on the street? And what we are saying is that its pathetic to think that he gaining some street cred from all of this when infact hes just a drama queen lookin for attention.

i haven heard that many 40 glocc songs but id still listen to it if its good but im just saying the things that really is obvious. he really is pathetic.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 12:44:50 AM »
Why you guys all heart broken? Do you know Tyga personally or something? Who gives a fuck. And dont come back with a "oo its hurting 40's image, blah blah, why the hell do you care bout his image? If the music is good, then who gives a shit!!!

no hate on you Anybodykilla but by him stealing a chain from a regular 18 year old, spreading it to the news because hes not that even relevant to get headlines and making a video of it means that he wants us to care about his image. Remember the other video also? him fighting some dude on the street? And what we are saying is that its pathetic to think that he gaining some street cred from all of this when infact hes just a drama queen lookin for attention.

i haven heard that many 40 glocc songs but id still listen to it if its good but im just saying the things that really is obvious. he really is pathetic.

He IS crying for attenton though LOL. He knows it, i know it and so do you, whats the problem? Hes tryna get his name out there by doing stupid shit like this, negative or postive hes still getting known LOL. Not everyone cares who Tyga is or what 40 Glocc does, they now know who he is by him doing this and making videos n shit about it. Its all publicity and its working my friend lol!!!

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 12:51:39 AM »

He IS crying for attenton though LOL. He knows it, i know it and so do you, whats the problem? Hes tryna get his name out there by doing stupid shit like this, negative or postive hes still getting known LOL. Not everyone cares who Tyga is or what 40 Glocc does, they now know who he is by him doing this and making videos n shit about it. Its all publicity and its working my friend lol!!!

lol again thats the dumbest shit ive heard. u think its working? thats the problem with westcoast niggas they think by them doin anything (even bad shit) to get they name out, its good.

he'll never blow now because one of the reason being that tyga is signed to Waynes label and Wayne is the hottest (note: hottest, not best) artist right now. so his fans will only remember 40 glocc because of this and then they'll hate him. and look at this forum everybody saying how pathetic he is. his name might go out there but he not gaining SHIT. he only losing fans, losin credibility that he so badly wants. people already forgot about this situation and moved on but next time 40 glocc tries to coem with a hot song ppl will say - "ow hes the dude that robs youngsters" and so on.

trust me anybodykilla if anything this killed alot of his shit. dissing ice cube, fighting random people out n about.

nobody likes a drama queen no matter what. if u cant get your name out there without starting some fake ass shit then maybe i shouldnt check for your shit. thats how people think.

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »
wait, wtf did wayne say?? what food chain line??

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 06:17:04 AM »
What did they do to that lil nigga? Lol! G-unit niggas on the West dont stop jackin chains. You better tuck that shit in when you in Hollywood.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
he should concentrate on putting out good music not robbing people.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 10:31:48 AM »
but why is dude any different to anyone else, if he was a 18 yr old drug dealer or an 18 year old businessman who was walking round with a chain and it got snatched would any of you care enough to say 40 should give it back...i doubt it. that's one of the risks of walking round with a chain, you could get robbed. people get their phones and wallets robbed every day...thats' life

and i'm not condoning it cos i personally think robbing people for shit they've earned is weak but that's just how it is.

Troublesome626

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 10:46:27 AM »
gggggg-unot!!!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »
Making Tyga look like a bitch..Nice come up for 40..
Like somebody else said, chain snatchin is nothing new, wat do u expect rolling around with a chain like that? Of course muthafuckas are gonna try n come up on that shit..I would..

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 12:20:54 PM »
wait, wtf did wayne say?? what food chain line??

he said some shit like...

"suwoop gang, and if you aint wit it, you in the food chain"

which basically means, youre a crab if youre not wit the bloods......thats some foul ass shit comin out his mouth, I dont like 40 and definitly do not condone lot of shit that he be doin but Im glad somebody checked Weezy for sayin that disrespectful shit, especially since that motherfucker is not even a real blood......thats why 40s in the video, jokingly callin himself underwater food chain, referring to what Weezy said.....too bad for Tyga, he just got jacked for affliation, nothin personal.....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 12:47:41 PM »

lol again thats the dumbest shit ive heard. u think its working? thats the problem with westcoast niggas they think by them doin anything (even bad shit) to get they name out, its good.

he'll never blow now because one of the reason being that tyga is signed to Waynes label and Wayne is the hottest (note: hottest, not best) artist right now. so his fans will only remember 40 glocc because of this and then they'll hate him. and look at this forum everybody saying how pathetic he is. his name might go out there but he not gaining SHIT. he only losing fans, losin credibility that he so badly wants. people already forgot about this situation and moved on but next time 40 glocc tries to coem with a hot song ppl will say - "ow hes the dude that robs youngsters" and so on.

trust me anybodykilla if anything this killed alot of his shit. dissing ice cube, fighting random people out n about.

nobody likes a drama queen no matter what. if u cant get your name out there without starting some fake ass shit then maybe i shouldnt check for your shit. thats how people think.

But how many fans you think 40 even has LOL. Just some street fans n shit, he aint ever going to blow up mainstream. People like me who knows he snatched someones chain would give him propz, cause thats some gangsta shit lol and he aint no pussy, he gained my respect LOL. I dont go that deep into thinking "ooo he stole this guys chain, hes sucha bad guy, i hate his music now", thats some bitch shit to think!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 12:56:40 PM »

But how many fans you think 40 even has LOL. Just some street fans n shit, he aint ever going to blow up mainstream. People like me who knows he snatched someones chain would give him propz, cause thats some gangsta shit lol and he aint no pussy, he gained my respect LOL. I dont go that deep into thinking "ooo he stole this guys chain, hes sucha bad guy, i hate his music now", thats some bitch shit to think!!!

lol that's all I'm sayin
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 01:06:59 PM »
Fuck 40 Glocc. This guy hasn't even established himself, and instead he snatchin lil kids chains. Didn't Loon hit him with a shovel?