Author Topic: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain  (Read 1449 times)

Young Old Head

Re: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 01:57:43 PM »
Fuck 40 Glocc. This guy hasn't even established himself, and instead he snatchin lil kids chains. Didn't Loon hit him with a shovel?

*lol* that was 40 cal. from dipset...

Cash Money Blood Gang

smegma

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »
I didn't watch this and I don't intend to ever do so, but I do want to say that I'm a little bit too old to get excited over news like this.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 03:35:48 PM »
<---Has more money in my bank account than 40 Glocc.

.......and I didn't need to go to a preschool & pick on kids to gain it either.

8)

h2k4

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »
That's what the fuck rappers been doin is snatchin chains and it's not for money neither but to defame a person's character just like making a diss record. I guess 40's supposed to be more compassionate and not do the lil nigga dirty lol so what...dude got caught slippin and got his chain snatched..that shit ain't nothin new in the game. From what 40 said in the video it sounds like Tyga dissed them which means he brought it on himself and stop puttin extras on shit like Tyga is a little kid

To me, I think it's rather petty to steal from someone who worked for what they got.  It's even worse when you steal from a kid.  But sadly you're right, shit like that happens regardless of age.
I don't think Tyga dissed 40 Glocc though.  He was upset with what Lil' Wayne said, from what I understand.  So my thing is, why not snatch Lil' Wayne's chain if you wanted to make a statement?

Travis G

• Lil Geezy
  • Midwest 715
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »
^^^ Probably cuz Lil' Wayne is surrounded by security guards and you'd never be able to get to him like that. And if the dude Tyga or whoever the fuck he is (cuz I never heard of him before this) is 18, then he ain't a kid you fuckin retards. 40 Glocc is a real dude and a good rapper. He isn't a nobody, people know who he is. Shit, he even had Dr. Dre beats on his first album, Tha Jackal. Get your shit straight before makin yourself sound so stupid.
I'm not a Crip but I'm wearin all blue,
So Blood don't trip when you see me come through,
And you know I gotta represent my area,
715 homie, fuck around we'll burry ya
-Travis G-

h2k4

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2008, 07:04:20 PM »
^^^ Probably cuz Lil' Wayne is surrounded by security guards and you'd never be able to get to him like that. And if the dude Tyga or whoever the fuck he is (cuz I never heard of him before this) is 18, then he ain't a kid you fuckin retards. 40 Glocc is a real dude and a good rapper. He isn't a nobody, people know who he is. Shit, he even had Dr. Dre beats on his first album, Tha Jackal. Get your shit straight before makin yourself sound so stupid.

Calm down there buddy.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  This is about music.  Nobody is concerned with how real 40 Glocc is.  And outside of CA nobody really knows who he is (except for maybe a few people in NY through his affiliation with Mobb Deep).  And it doesn't mean shit that he got a Dre beat.  Next.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »
That's what the fuck rappers been doin is snatchin chains and it's not for money neither but to defame a person's character just like making a diss record. I guess 40's supposed to be more compassionate and not do the lil nigga dirty lol so what...dude got caught slippin and got his chain snatched..that shit ain't nothin new in the game. From what 40 said in the video it sounds like Tyga dissed them which means he brought it on himself and stop puttin extras on shit like Tyga is a little kid

To me, I think it's rather petty to steal from someone who worked for what they got.  It's even worse when you steal from a kid But sadly you're right, shit like that happens regardless of age.
I don't think Tyga dissed 40 Glocc though.  He was upset with what Lil' Wayne said, from what I understand.  So my thing is, why not snatch Lil' Wayne's chain if you wanted to make a statement?

Tyga isn't a little kid lol and it doesn't matter if he wasn't the one who said or did it because if you run with the one(s) a person has a problem with then you're going to catch the blues too and that's the reason grown folks tell kids to choose who they hang around wisely 'cause there are people who actually get killed behind something they weren't involved in yet they have a personal connection. I mean, that's how the shit goes down around here so that's why it is what it is and I don't feel sorry for Tyga 'cause dude should be more careful and aware of his surroundings like someone who has sense. Weezy need to replace that baby ass nigga's chain and get him some boxing lessons and a pistol...it's just a fuckin chain not his soul lol fuck that chain
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Travis G

• Lil Geezy
  • Midwest 715
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2008, 07:39:23 PM »

Calm down there buddy.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  This is about music.  Nobody is concerned with how real 40 Glocc is.  And outside of CA nobody really knows who he is (except for maybe a few people in NY through his affiliation with Mobb Deep).  And it doesn't mean shit that he got a Dre beat.  Next.
My bad, haha I didn't mean to sound like I'm heated or some shit, I was just speakin my mind. But yeah 40 is known outside of CA and NY, he's got fans here in the Midwest. I don't know about down south, but I would think he has some knowing his affiliations with Mobb Deep and G-Unit.
I'm not a Crip but I'm wearin all blue,
So Blood don't trip when you see me come through,
And you know I gotta represent my area,
715 homie, fuck around we'll burry ya
-Travis G-

h2k4

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »
My bad, haha I didn't mean to sound like I'm heated or some shit, I was just speakin my mind. But yeah 40 is known outside of CA and NY, he's got fans here in the Midwest. I don't know about down south, but I would think he has some knowing his affiliations with Mobb Deep and G-Unit.

LOL,  :cheers:

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 05:25:43 AM »
HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! ;D 40 G MAKE FUN WITH WAYNE CHAIN LOL  ;D I SMOKE!!!  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 06:56:51 AM »
Why you guys all heart broken? Do you know Tyga personally or something? Who gives a fuck. And dont come back with a "oo its hurting 40's image, blah blah, why the hell do you care bout his image? If the music is good, then who gives a shit!!!

no hate on you Anybodykilla but by him stealing a chain from a regular 18 year old, spreading it to the news because hes not that even relevant to get headlines and making a video of it means that he wants us to care about his image. Remember the other video also? him fighting some dude on the street? And what we are saying is that its pathetic to think that he gaining some street cred from all of this when infact hes just a drama queen lookin for attention.

i haven heard that many 40 glocc songs but id still listen to it if its good but im just saying the things that really is obvious. he really is pathetic.

He IS crying for attenton though LOL. He knows it, i know it and so do you, whats the problem? Hes tryna get his name out there by doing stupid shit like this, negative or postive hes still getting known LOL. Not everyone cares who Tyga is or what 40 Glocc does, they now know who he is by him doing this and making videos n shit about it. Its all publicity and its working my friend lol!!!

lol again thats the dumbest shit ive heard. u think its working? thats the problem with westcoast niggas they think by them doin anything (even bad shit) to get they name out, its good.

he'll never blow now because one of the reason being that tyga is signed to Waynes label and Wayne is the hottest (note: hottest, not best) artist right now. so his fans will only remember 40 glocc because of this and then they'll hate him. and look at this forum everybody saying how pathetic he is. his name might go out there but he not gaining SHIT. he only losing fans, losin credibility that he so badly wants. people already forgot about this situation and moved on but next time 40 glocc tries to coem with a hot song ppl will say - "ow hes the dude that robs youngsters" and so on.

trust me anybodykilla if anything this killed alot of his shit. dissing ice cube, fighting random people out n about.

nobody likes a drama queen no matter what. if u cant get your name out there without starting some fake ass shit then maybe i shouldnt check for your shit. thats how people think.

But how many fans you think 40 even has LOL. Just some street fans n shit, he aint ever going to blow up mainstream. People like me who knows he snatched someones chain would give him propz, cause thats some gangsta shit lol and he aint no pussy, he gained my respect LOL. I dont go that deep into thinking "ooo he stole this guys chain, hes sucha bad guy, i hate his music now", thats some bitch shit to think!!!

im not talking about me personally im talking about people outside thats how they think. and i know u gonna say who gives a fuck about what they think but just like u said hes doin this to blow up right? yeah and that wont work thats all im saying.

i wasnt talkin about me personally even though i think the nigga a bitch. i never fucked with his music before or after this and it is  what it is. but im just saying whats real. and therealsupreme can come in here and say what she/he wants but look at the artist he/she supports: 40 glocc, spider loc lmao so u know she/he probably have some affilation with them. cuz i have yet to see her/him not defend them.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2008, 08:39:22 AM »
the real truth because 40 does put out some good music... is

YOU HATE 40 GLOCC BECAUSE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH GAME shame on you lol

and this is coming from a real non-biased rap fan

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »
AS-MAN HAE 40 G DO HMANY HITS  8)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »
40 sold the damn chain back to Tyga NOW ARE YA'LL WHINNIN' ASS, SOFT HEARTED MUFUCKAS HAPPY THE LIL'NIGGA GOT HIS CHAIN BACK?? Over here boo lovin' about this baby ass nigga over a chain rofl
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme