Author Topic: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain  (Read 1425 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »
^Why did he have to sell the chain back to Tyga??
why not give it for free??
I still think it was wrong for 40 Glocc to take dude's chain. That said i think Tyga should be aware or at least hopefully he has learned that if he sports an expensive chain-He is leaving himself vulnerable to a hold up-In this case, his chain was snatched off Him!

it does becomes disturbing when the perp is a Known Rapper..You Know...

But Hip Hop this is allowed..so No Biggie!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2008, 12:34:42 PM »
I still think it was wrong for 40 Glocc to take dude's chain. That said i think Tyga should be aware or at least hopefully he has learned that if he sports an expensive chain-He is leaving himself vulnerable to a hold up-In this case, his chain was snatched off Him!

Why snatch it if you're just going to give it back for free? A hustler will not give up or pass on money. lol It's even funnier that a person pays all of that money for a chain, someone snatches it then they have to pay to get it back. Beware of your surroundings as if you have money out in the open. People are so worried about flossin' they left their common sense at home and end up gettin' gangstered out their money. Anyway, ppl said give his chain back and he got his chain back
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »

Why snatch it if you're just going to give it back for free? A hustler will not give up or pass on money. lol It's even funnier that a person pays all of that money for a chain,
Well True!!

Buying your chain back from the Perp who stole is not a good way to go either..
but.....

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »
the real truth because 40 does put out some good music... is

YOU HATE 40 GLOCC BECAUSE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH GAME shame on you lol

and this is coming from a real non-biased rap fan
Yeah, right
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »
lmao he bought it back from 40??? 

::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »
YES I SEE 40 G AND VILLAGE BOO LIVE LAST NITE SAY WEEZY BOUGHT THE CHAINS BACK FOR MANY CASH MONEY$$$$$$  ;D AND THEN THEY SAY NEXT THEY WILL SHOW YOUTUBE OF THEM PEE PEE ON CHAIN!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! :o  ;D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2008, 06:11:07 PM »
YES I SEE 40 G AND VILLAGE BOO LIVE LAST NITE SAY WEEZY BOUGHT THE CHAINS BACK FOR MANY CASH MONEY$$$$$$  ;D AND THEN THEY SAY NEXT THEY WILL SHOW YOUTUBE OF THEM PEE PEE ON CHAIN!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! :o  ;D
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »
Dude's an 18 year--old kid. 'The fuck else is he gonna do except buy the chain back?

If I decided to snatch a cookie from a kid, do you think he could do much more than say "Please give me my cookie back."?

It is what it is though. It's supposed to be all about music, and not about dumb, uneducated "rappers" trying to keep their name out there that way.

Someone should ask 40 Glocc how long before he is able to retire with the multi-millions of dollars that I'm sure he has in his bank account.  ::)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 06:22:54 PM »
Dude's an 18 year--old kid. 'The fuck else is he gonna do except buy the chain back?

If I decided to snatch a cookie from a kid, do you think he could do much more than say "Please give me my cookie back."?

It is what it is though. It's supposed to be all about music, and not about dumb, uneducated "rappers" trying to keep their name out there that way.

Someone should ask 40 Glocc how long before he is able to retire with the multi-millions of dollars that I'm sure he has in his bank account.  ::)
On The Real!!
I understand the logic.!
it's going to a lesson for Him.
I dare say it will haunt him though. it will be brought up every time he is interviewed! if he handles the interviews well then it would just merely be dust on his shoulders.
40 Glocc on the other hand, will as usual act in his New Found 'Big Bully' Role!
When he is not recording , he is out snatching chains, beating up bums...etc..Can't help but admire his chosen past time activities! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Ad for Retirement..Rappers don't retire, hahahah..lol

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »

Someone should ask 40 Glocc how long before he is able to retire with the multi-millions of dollars that I'm sure he has in his bank account.  ::)

That's true, but if Snoop wanted to, he could retire right now.

Dre could retire.

Jay could retire.

Diddy could retire.

50 could retire.

etc, etc, etc.

MOST rappers couldn't retire right now, but they're out there grinding like they're supposed to & trying to get the fans on their side, to buy their music, and put money in THEIR pockets. But instead there's a few dumbasses like this that just aren't quite sure what route he needs to go.

Not trying to start any beef or anything, but I'd love to hear what an established artist, such as Shade Sheist (especially since he's on this forum) thought about 40 Glocc's actions.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

Dre could retire.

Jay could retire.

Diddy could retire.

50 could retire.

etc, etc, etc.

Right..Right!
on Point!

MOST rappers couldn't retire right now, but they're out there grinding like they're supposed to & trying to get the fans on their side, to buy their music, and put money in THEIR pockets. But instead there's a few dumbasses like this that just aren't quite sure what route he needs to go.

Not trying to start any beef or anything, but I'd love to hear what an established artist, such as Shade Sheist (especially since he's on this forum) thought about 40 Glocc's actions.

True!
But at the end of the day, as you can appreciate with Hip Hop, there will undoubtedly be fans who are into these thins. They love to see their Fave rapping 'Snatching chains off other rappers that talk/diss them on record or during an interview!
it sort of add to the myth and the mystique of the rapper in their eyes!
So i f that much holds true, then rappers like 40 Glocc will try to satisfy those fans with his street antics, as well those who listen to him for the music!

I've heard some of his stuff, they are not bad, some have been pretty dope, others have been Ok. However as a fan i would have to question, why he would get himself involved in actions such as these.When he could do so much better with the music..

As for other Established rappers commenting on the 40 Glocc incident, I'm sure they will be diplomatic about!
40 Glocc does what 40 Glocc does,while I do Me..

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »

Dre could retire.

Jay could retire.

Diddy could retire.

50 could retire.

etc, etc, etc.

WILL LIKE TOO SEE AND HEAR THIS!!!  :o THEN MANY MORE YOUTUBES FROM 40 G HIS VERY FUNNY!!  ;D I MAY THINK NO RAPPER WILL SAY BAD ABOUT HIM PUBLIC  ;D HE WILL TRY TO EMBARESS CARREER  ;D ALL ASS-MAN  ;D

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »
^^Comical! :banana: :banana: :banana:

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »

Dre could retire.

Jay could retire.

Diddy could retire.

50 could retire.

etc, etc, etc.

WILL LIKE TOO SEE AND HEAR THIS!!!  :o THEN MANY MORE YOUTUBES FROM 40 G HIS VERY FUNNY!!  ;D I MAY THINK NO RAPPER WILL SAY BAD ABOUT HIM PUBLIC  ;D HE WILL TRY TO EMBARESS CARREER  ;D ALL ASS-MAN  ;D
Nope, not a clue. ???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »
that was funny as hell for that nigga gettin' his chain got. you can't talk gangsta and not bacc it up. fuc lil wayne ..fake ass blood. props to 40 glocc and i'm not even a 40 glocc fan.get lil wayne's next.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.