Author Topic: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain  (Read 1424 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: (VIDEO) 40 Glocc With Lil Wayne's Young Money Artist Tyga's Chain
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2008, 07:17:26 PM »
Dude's an 18 year--old kid. 'The fuck else is he gonna do except buy the chain back?

If I decided to snatch a cookie from a kid, do you think he could do much more than say "Please give me my cookie back."?

It is what it is though. It's supposed to be all about music, and not about dumb, uneducated "rappers" trying to keep their name out there that way.

Someone should ask 40 Glocc how long before he is able to retire with the multi-millions of dollars that I'm sure he has in his bank account.  ::)

Damn where did u grow up at? All of the 18 yr olds I know would've been lookin for 40 and wouldn't have bought back shit. 18 yr old kid huh? At 18, you're considered an adult here in the US :)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2008, 07:28:06 PM »
..Well i guess it's something for 40 Glocc to rap about on his next song!.. :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2008, 07:33:05 PM »
Dude's an 18 year--old kid. 'The fuck else is he gonna do except buy the chain back?

If I decided to snatch a cookie from a kid, do you think he could do much more than say "Please give me my cookie back."?

It is what it is though. It's supposed to be all about music, and not about dumb, uneducated "rappers" trying to keep their name out there that way.

Someone should ask 40 Glocc how long before he is able to retire with the multi-millions of dollars that I'm sure he has in his bank account.  ::)

Damn where did u grow up at? All of the 18 yr olds I know would've been lookin for 40 and wouldn't have bought back shit. 18 yr old kid huh? At 18, you're considered an adult here in the US :)
lmao @ "here in the US".

I've lived in about 10 different states (never outside the US though), and all over the westcoast.

You know damn-well 40 Glocc didn't run up on dude by himself. He probably wasn't even the one that snatched the chain.

There was probably a group of 5 or 6 of em that ran up & jumped this kid. Do you really think he's gonna go out looking for them after that? He was probably just real happy that they decided to sell his chain back to him while he was eating his Happy Meal at Mickey D's.

1. A homeless dude.

2. An 18 year old kid.

3. Will he dare to take on some REAL rappers & maybe make some REAL money. Dude's almost as embarassing as Spider Loc.  ::)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2008, 07:38:34 PM »

Someone should ask 40 Glocc how long before he is able to retire with the multi-millions of dollars that I'm sure he has in his bank account.  ::)

He was probably just real happy that they decided to sell his chain back to him while he was eating his Happy Meal at Mickey D's.

;D ;D
Classic!'
Today was a Good day'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2008, 08:02:17 PM »

lmao @ "here in the US".

I've lived in about 10 different states (never outside the US though), and all over the westcoast.

You know damn-well 40 Glocc didn't run up on dude by himself. He probably wasn't even the one that snatched the chain.

There was probably a group of 5 or 6 of em that ran up & jumped this kid. Do you really think he's gonna go out looking for them after that? He was probably just real happy that they decided to sell his chain back to him while he was eating his Happy Meal at Mickey D's.

1. A homeless dude.

2. An 18 year old kid.

3. Will he dare to take on some REAL rappers & maybe make some REAL money. Dude's almost as embarassing as Spider Loc.  ::)

Ok so since u know that 18=adult don't refer to the lil nigga as a kid lol. If you think 40 didn't snatch it then why is everybody tryin to be on his head for it 'cause he was flossin it in the video ::)? Either way Tyga had to buy his chain back lol and I still don't feel sorry for him because it's just a fuckin chain. How do you know the other guy was homeless? That's yah homeboy or somethin? Dude was clean as hell for a bum 'cause I've never seen one that damn clean. Ya'll will put extras on everything lol
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 08:08:53 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »

lmao @ "here in the US".

1. A homeless dude.

2. An 18 year old kid.

Ok so since u know that 18=adult don't refer to the lil nigga as a kid lol. If you think 40 didn't snatch it then why is everybody tryin to be on his head for it 'cause he was flossin it in the video ::)? Either way Tyga had to buy his chain back lol and I still don't feel sorry for him because it's just a fuckin chain. How do you know the other guy was homeless? That's yah homeboy or somethin? Dude was clean as hell for a bum 'cause I've never seen one that damn clean. Ya'll will put extras on everything lol

Never said I felt sorry for this Tyga dude. Hell, regardless of his age, he's in a grown-man's world (the entertainment industry), so that is something that he should always be on guard for (especially when affiliating with someone like Lil Wayne, who throws random lines out there to many different rappers).

Now, on the other hand, 40 Glocc has to be double this guy's age (notice I didn't say "kid" this time, because he's technically an adult, one point for me.  ::) ), so in the end it just makes 40 Glocc look like an idiot. Not hating on the man's lyrical/musical ability at all, because to be honest, I haven't listened to all but 1 or 2 of his songs in the past few years, but as a grown-ass, turning himself in to an attention-whore THIS way, is just pathetic.

If you want the attention (maybe he's dropping a mixtape or an album or his own apple juice brand soon?), just go out and diss some other artists, like every other rapper does these days before they put some shit out.

Don't want to come off as a hater, but I was just speaking on the situation as a whole. However, like I said above, I haven't heard much of dude's music over the last couple of years, so if anyone would like to post their favorite 40 Glocc track, to try & pursuede my opinion, I'd be more than happy to give it a listen & let you know what I truthfully think of the song (seriously).

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2008, 08:56:05 PM »
18 is an adult, you can get sent to the PEN at 18 lol

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »
18 is an adult, you can get sent to the PEN at 18 lol
Yup.....

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »
40 G BEAT ROB ALL ASS-MAN!!! >:(  ;D

Young Old Head

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2008, 03:25:14 AM »
40 G BEAT ROB ALL ASS-MAN!!! >:(  ;D

u like speak in borat language? very nice...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Fraxxx

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2008, 04:21:00 AM »
This Tyga dude seems like a regular nice 18-year-old who is far from adult, whatever being this age "technically" means, so of course he had to buy his chain back.
40 Glocc appears not gangsta but like a damn retard grinning into the camera like he's allowed to watch cartoons this afternoon.
I'm aware that many people have to do various things to make a living but to brag about it like people are supposed to applaud shows straght stupidity for me.

On the other hand, don't wear so fucking ridiculous chains that make you trip while running. Would make nice headlines: "Up-and-coming rapstar dead after falling down the stairs because of his chains!"
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »
ASS-MAN BUY CHAINS BACK HEHEHEHEHE  ;D 40 G WAS LIVE YESTARDAY AND SAY  HE HAVE YOUTUBE OF PISS ON CHAIN  ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »

an 18 yr old can defend himself. lol 12 yr old kids shoot guns n do gtas n 211's

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 05:34:12 AM »
40 glocc make west coast noise 4 west coast he show muscle and talent for west coast  8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2008, 06:01:07 AM »
Some of yall niggas is exaggerating the hell out of what 40 Glocc did. Maybe If Lil Wayne stopped saying dumb bullshit and disrespecting these crip niggas than this would have never happened. Lesson is shut your fucking mouth when you talking about real niggas. They could have done Tyga alot worse. At Least they aint beat the **** out of him or shoot his ass.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will