Author Topic: Planning my trip to the West Coast (San Francisco related)  (Read 179 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Planning my trip to the West Coast (San Francisco related)
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »
I'm almost finished planning our trip to the West Coast. Frisco is one of our last stops. Any suggestions on what I should visit? What's worth seeing in the San Francisco area? Or should I skip Frisco and instead spend an extra day in LA? Give some feedback...

Thx in advance for the help!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Planning my trip to the West Coast (San Francisco related)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 04:46:18 AM »
No one?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »
I'd spend an extra day in LA, but that's just me...

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 12:49:44 PM »
You should go to Frisco. It's a nice ass city. Plenty to do there.

Try out Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. There is so much to do there. It's a really fun place to just walk around and hang out, get some crab.

http://www.fishermanswharf.org/Pier39.htm

Also go shopping at Union Square. They have a lot of shit there, best place to shop in Northern California.

http://www.unionsquareshop.com/

You might also want to check out Golden Gate Park.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_Park

And last but certainly not least, check out Alcatraz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcatraz

SF is the best city in the world. Believe that, and check it out.

P.S. If you're into baseball, check out a Giants game. It's a fun experience and not that expensive. I'd spend an entire week in San Francisco to enjoy myself.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »
Frisco is fuckin dope..

Pier 39 is the shit..NFL shop is there 8) lot of places to shop, Alcatraz is dope.. Hustler store is over there, visit that, visit Fillmore, u might get lucky and find a crack pipe on the sidewalk when u get out of your car ;D True story. I only went there for a day n that wasnt enough..I plan on goin back soon though, this time around I'll be stayin there for a couple days.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 03:46:20 PM »
Fisherman's Warf is overrated. Its overrun with tourists and isn't really San Francisco. If you wanna see Frisco, go through Haight St., China town (some ill lunch places there- Brandy Ho's is dope, highly recommended), see Alcatraz, go through Golden Gate park, check out Fillmore if you that's your type of thing. That should be plenty for one day. Shit, just drive through the city and take it all in if you have a car. If you need more, theres more in Frisco, but you can also always go across the bridge and peep the redwoods. That may sound lame, but believe me, theyre incredible. Just a few ideas...

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 06:12:51 PM »
There are so many places in SF you could go to a day is literally not enough. You might as well stay in LA if you plan on driving up there and doing shit in one day.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 09:11:29 AM »
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm done planning the trip 8) Spent about 14 hours doing research on the Web. It'll be a 17-day trip. I'll post up my trip-schedule later on. Now I still need to figure out all the details: make hotel reservations and stuff like that.