Author Topic: WEST COAST GRIND EXCLUSIVE: Warren G Tells All + New Record + Big Annoucement!  (Read 1238 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/podcasts/westcoastgrind

West Coast Grind EXCLUSIVE: Warren G Tells All! - June 8, 2008 By : Eddie

Big things are happening with "The West Coast Grind." Since Young De & I started the show late last year, it's turned into a force of its own, and we've had everyone from West Coast legends like B-Real & Kurupt to newer artists like Bishop Lamont, Ca$his, and Hot Dollar on the program.

Today marks a special day for us here at "The West Coast Grind," as we've asked two major players to join our team weekly to make the show even better.

With that being said, we'd like to announce that Damizza is now the executive producer of the show, and DJ Ill Will is now our official DJ. We've also started our own Myspace Page, which we hope will take the show to the next level.

Now, on to this week's show. TMZ.com reported that Warren G was arrested last night for possession of marijuana with intent to sell. Luckily, we were able to catch up with G-Dub today to get his side of the story, so we're bringing you his first exclusive interview since the incident occured! Warren also tells us about his new album "The G Files," and he lets us blast off his new single "She's Got Her Own Ringtone" as an official world premiere!

It doesn't get any crazier than this, so check out the show below.

"The West Coast Grind With Young De & Eddie" Special Edition
With Warren G [Podcast]
Executive Producer: Damizza; Music by DJ Ill Will

We'll let the record slide your way right now too. Download it below!

Warren G - She Got Her Own Ringtone

Make sure to add The West Coast Grind Page, and also to check out Young De, Damizza, DJ Ill Will, & Warren G on Myspace.

Producer Los provided all of the music in the background during the segments, so don't forget to go to his Myspace Page to check out more of his music.

Get ready for another crazy episode of "The West Coast Grind" when we return to our regular schedule next Tuesday! Look out for that Damizza & DJ Ill Will "West Coast President" compilation to hit the internet soon as well.

Drop feedback!

Lunatic

hella props eddie :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

the single is good, but o man i already know it isnt gonna fly well on here :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GOOD SHIT EDDIE...GOOD TO SEE U GOT THE EXCLUSIVE 1ST INTERVIEW!!  THIS SHOW IS GETTING BETTER WITH EACH WEEK THAT PASSES!!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Man Eddie you are slacking on this shit man. You need to step your game up big time!!! hahahaha Just fucking with you. Props on everything homie!!!!!! Great job on the Warren G song and Damizza exec. producer now huh  :o :o

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats good stuff eddie... keep up the good work.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Doin' it bog, doin' it big... Damizza on board, damn!

But... are those DJ tags I'm hearing on my DubCNN exclusive MP3? That can't be... :nawty:

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man Eddie you are slacking on this shit man. You need to step your game up big time!!! hahahaha Just fucking with you. Props on everything homie!!!!!! Great job on the Warren G song and Damizza exec. producer now huh  :o :o

And Ill Will too LOL

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
keep the feedback coming!

smegma

Dope. I'll check this out tomorrow :)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
so the G-Files is going to be a mix of several type of songs  ;) :P

i like the Mr.President track, i don't like the Virgin song; not sure what to think of this new track though  :P

heat

• 'G'
This was dope, never listened to the show before! Props!

smegma

Do you ask Ill Will money to put his name on the site? You can put those records together yourself just as good, if not better.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
so the G-Files is going to be a mix of several type of songs  ;) :P

i like the Mr.President track, i don't like the Virgin song; not sure what to think of this new track though  :P

'Mr President' is a Nice record!!

'Virgin' honestly never really gave that track a chance! I'll listen o it again!

'She Got Her Own Ringtone'..I like the beat! His flow is pretty sharp on this. I'm not sure i did the content upon first listen. But after awhile the track is listenable. It has a certain chilled out vibe!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Okay, UNTAGGED VERSION of the Warren G song now in the update, just redownload it the link has been replaced with an untagged version, just got it from Warren himself!