Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]  (Read 4021 times)

smegma

Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 05:30:13 AM »
WHEN 40 G SAY FUCK DJ THONG ASS-MAN PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT HIM WHAT DO ASS-MEN HAVE SAY WHEN NOW!!! >:( 40 G SAID HE DIDNT GO BEAT HIM UP AT SHOP BECAUSE DJ WILL CALL POLICE HE SAY HE WILL GET HIM IN STREET I SEE 40 G LIVE TODAY

Yeah, it's a bunch of hypocrites over here. People don't like 40 Glocc since the day he affiliated him with G-Unit while before that they all loved him. They all hate DJ Strong all of a sudden now that these Dubcnn folks seem to be dickriding the annoying Cali Untouchable DJ's and Bishop Lamont. Me, I say 'fuck any DJ that ruins songs with their drops. They shouldn't be supported by any website or by any listener. They (the "DJ's" and the people who support these "DJ's") can take partial credit for screwing hip hop over.

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »
FUCK DJ THONG THAT FAKE ASS SNITCHIN MUTHAFUCKA!! YA CAREER IS OVA!!! BEST YOUTUBE VIDEO SO FAR THIS YEAR! HAHA!

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 08:38:11 AM »
I just watched the video...

SMH @ everybody in that video, especially Taje

SMH LOL! Bitches gettin exposed...
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 09:03:45 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dope ass video. Stand still homie!!

Toro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 09:26:49 AM »
HAHAHAHA Got 'em!

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 09:39:48 AM »
what they lost in sales they've made up for in publicity

they handled it perfectly to be honest

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 10:06:15 AM »
what they lost in sales they've made up for in publicity

they handled it perfectly to be honest

My thoughts! My Favorite part is when his wife called him a bitch! HA!

Time to bring this one back with a new twist!

http://lyay.net/bishop-lamont-deals-with-bootlegers-video

Young Old Head

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 10:37:25 AM »
entertainin'!

Cash Money Blood Gang

KingOfThaWest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »
WHEN 40 G SAY FUCK DJ THONG ASS-MAN PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT HIM WHAT DO ASS-MEN HAVE SAY WHEN NOW!!! >:( 40 G SAID HE DIDNT GO BEAT HIM UP AT SHOP BECAUSE DJ WILL CALL POLICE HE SAY HE WILL GET HIM IN STREET I SEE 40 G LIVE TODAY

Yeah, it's a bunch of hypocrites over here. People don't like 40 Glocc since the day he affiliated him with G-Unit while before that they all loved him. They all hate DJ Strong all of a sudden now that these Dubcnn folks seem to be dickriding the annoying Cali Untouchable DJ's and Bishop Lamont. Me, I say 'fuck any DJ that ruins songs with their drops. They shouldn't be supported by any website or by any listener. They (the "DJ's" and the people who support these "DJ's") can take partial credit for screwing hip hop over.

Go at www.caliuntouchables.com and read all them statements in order to be up2date boy!
Rethink your words... If there were/are/will be no djs... there would be no hiphop, ya digg me?! So stop talkin shit...
DJ Warrior is the best dj of the whole westcoast and You should respect that... if You would know anythang about hiphop You would have noticed that he has won the Best Westcoast Mixtape DJ Award 3x... the awards are now given out "in honor of DJ Warrior".
That's it... and make sure to check out www.caliuntouchables.com!

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »
Hahaha! For over a year this bitch boy has been living with no job.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 11:54:29 AM »
lmao at these stupid pussys, there all a bunch of geeks, there like the geeks you got in school that talk alot of shit and act hard "dont make me nervous, because when im nervouse i do stupid shit" lmao get the fuck outta here taje you pussy, just a bunch of geek ass niggas tryna act hard

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 12:13:08 PM »
damn, now this has to be YouTube video of the year so far... lmao

aiight, here is the deal, all jokes and disses aside... when 40 Glocc was bitching and moaning, it was around the same time he was crying out for attention, dissing Game and what not, and when he came out at DJ Strong, there wasn't anybody else siding with him and there was no sufficient evidence that DJ Strong did that, so therefore people thought it was just another one of 40's publicity stunts to keep his name buzzing... now with this YouTube video and official statements from Cali Untouchables, there IS proof that DJ Strong has been doing all this shiesty ass shit with artists' music... just look at him "You tryin' to make me look like a bitch?" "You ARE a bitch..." lmao

40 Glocc could have easily kept it peaceful and did just what Bishop and these dudes did to get his point across and then people would not have had bad to say about it, but he has too big of an ego for that and feels he needs to beat people up all the time, when all he has done is push a bum in the street and snatch a kid's chain  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »
First 40 Glocc and now Bishop LMFAO. Funny ass vid though, Strong got clowned HARD!!!

grime

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 02:05:56 PM »
this is just in due time . everyone that has personaly worked with strong nows how he is.. thats why he has no friends or business people .. they all left . hes had dope ass djs and street team fools that would have done lots of good shit for hhw , but hes ran them all off. im glad that some light is coming out about him.. he can hide be hind his cubby chick all day but at the end the bootlegging truth will come out. .sweatshop running mofo!!!! :-X

big ups to bishop and taje do tha damn thing.....

smegma

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »

Go at www.caliuntouchables.com and read all them statements in order to be up2date boy!
Rethink your words... If there were/are/will be no djs... there would be no hiphop, ya digg me?! So stop talkin shit...
DJ Warrior is the best dj of the whole westcoast and You should respect that... if You would know anythang about hiphop You would have noticed that he has won the Best Westcoast Mixtape DJ Award 3x... the awards are now given out "in honor of DJ Warrior".
That's it... and make sure to check out www.caliuntouchables.com!

shut up, fool! :laugh: :loser: