Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]  (Read 4051 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »
Damn man, I never knew how big of a bitch dj strong is. That shit was funny when Taje said "Stop moving, you making me nervous and when im nervous i do dumb shit" shit had rolling. Would of been funny if taje and bishop would have beat strongs ass in front of his women.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 05:23:07 PM »
Don't we need to hear both sides of the story?

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 05:32:01 PM »
lmao at these stupid pussys, there all a bunch of geeks, there like the geeks you got in school that talk alot of shit and act hard "dont make me nervous, because when im nervouse i do stupid shit" lmao get the fuck outta here taje you pussy, just a bunch of geek ass niggas tryna act hard

LOL! Say it to my face!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »
I just watched the video...

SMH @ everybody in that video, especially Taje

No doubt. This is sum drama whore shit.

U gotta problem deal with, and dont fuckin film it, we dont give a shit what u do.

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 07:19:58 PM »
If Bishop Lamont was up there by himself and maybe a cameraman.......O.K.
but dude came deep up to Strong's spot. Not knowing who was armed and what have you.
Where's the honor in that confrontation?

Like I said, we just hearing one side of the story. Moreover, what was shown on the video was no doubt edited, so what is that we didn't see or hear.
At least hear both sides before you start shittin on a nigga. Maybe it should be the case where all the DJ's and Bishop air out their sides of the story face to face on video, then the wrongdoing will be exposed.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »
This kinda shit is the reason the West Coast is in the shape it's in..

And I'm not knocking this site, but the worst part is the fuckin media covering this..

Responsible journalism must always be kept, NOT MATTER HOW GOOD THE PROMO IS.

Think about the outcome and effect ur updates will provide.  If it's nothing positive, it should way heavy on ur heart to still broadcast it.

smegma

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 10:57:08 PM »
Damn man, I never knew how big of a bitch dj strong is. That shit was funny when Taje said "Stop moving, you making me nervous and when im nervous i do dumb shit" shit had rolling. Would of been funny if taje and bishop would have beat strongs ass in front of his women.

Taje sounded real educated right there.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 11:16:53 PM »
bishop handled that shit proper, but all that gangsta posturing and shit talking they were doing at the end of the video was wack and came off hella corny....reminded me of that career-ending ras kass video in terms of sheer fake tough talk...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:20:14 PM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »
WHEN 40 G SAY FUCK DJ THONG ASS-MAN PEOPLE TALK BAD ABOUT HIM WHAT DO ASS-MEN HAVE SAY WHEN NOW!!! >:( 40 G SAID HE DIDNT GO BEAT HIM UP AT SHOP BECAUSE DJ WILL CALL POLICE HE SAY HE WILL GET HIM IN STREET I SEE 40 G LIVE TODAY
networth it goes to show when it's they favorites they put on they pom poms,when it's someone affilated with a group they don't like,then it's "why he got to punk somebody who's not with the business" hahahaha, lame muthafuccas. but for this shit as a whole shit was funny as fucc hahahahahaha, ay if you leak equals shit you need to be held accountable, and damn his show was called gangsta's and palm trees? hahahahahahhaah everybody wants to jump on the thug bandwagon and know damn well they ain't built for it,this need to happen to some of these poster's on this forum who stay being extra with it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »
Yeah, it's a bunch of hypocrites over here. People don't like 40 Glocc since the day he affiliated him with G-Unit while before that they all loved him. They all hate DJ Strong all of a sudden now that these Dubcnn folks seem to be dickriding the annoying Cali Untouchable DJ's and Bishop Lamont. Me, I say 'fuck any DJ that ruins songs with their drops. They shouldn't be supported by any website or by any listener. They (the "DJ's" and the people who support these "DJ's") can take partial credit for screwing hip hop over.

blablabla :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2008, 03:53:31 AM »

I hope to god you're kidding.....

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2008, 05:49:56 AM »
That was some funny video!  ;D
"You make me nervous, don't walk around like that!" HAHA.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 10:39:41 AM »

I hope to god you're kidding.....

HAHA..LOL EDUCATED.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »

And I'm not knocking this site, but the worst part is the fuckin media covering this..

Think about the outcome and effect ur updates will provide.  If it's nothing positive, it should way heavy on ur heart to still broadcast it.
Wow.  If Strong sends us a statement, we'll post it.  Until then, this is all that's been offered.  Its my job to report what's happening out here.  And this is what EVERYONE's talking about.

smegma

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

Wow.  If Strong sends us a statement, we'll post it.  Until then, this is all that's been offered.  Its my job to report what's happening out here.  And this is what EVERYONE's talking about.

You can't just post that video of Bishop. It seems like DJ Strong didn't even get the chance to respond to it (before this was posted) and that is bad journalism. It's nothing personal to you, but it makes Dubcnn look like dickriders (once again).

I also think that you shouldn't do updates on Taje anymore after this video. What an idiot ::)