Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]  (Read 4046 times)

Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2008, 11:07:46 AM »
Strong dont deserve no comeback or statement. He leaked it. No one else. Thats what this shit was over. Him being a disloyal bitch.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 11:45:45 AM »
HaHaHa !!

Police !!!??? Really ??!?!?

The Funny Thing Is, DJ Thong's Son Is Gonna Be Listening To Bishop Lamont's Album's.....................................
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 12:53:53 PM »
Running up on dude with a dozen guys isnt hard... period.

DPGC23

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »
CRAZY VID NO DOUBT,

DAMMM,
LES C WHA HAPPENS HUH

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

DPGC23

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2008, 02:35:29 PM »
CRAZY VID NO DOUBT,

DAMMM,
LES C WHA HAPPENS HUH

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM

DPGC23

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2008, 02:36:17 PM »
CRAZY VID NO DOUBT,

DAMMM,
LES C WHA HAPPENS HUH

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »
This kinda shit is the reason the West Coast is in the shape it's in..

And I'm not knocking this site, but the worst part is the fuckin media covering this..

Responsible journalism must always be kept, NOT MATTER HOW GOOD THE PROMO IS.

Think about the outcome and effect ur updates will provide.  If it's nothing positive, it should way heavy on ur heart to still broadcast it.
Wow.  If Strong sends us a statement, we'll post it.  Until then, this is all that's been offered.  Its my job to report what's happening out here.  And this is what EVERYONE's talking about.

You can't just post that video of Bishop. It seems like DJ Strong didn't even get the chance to respond to it (before this was posted) and that is bad journalism. It's nothing personal to you, but it makes Dubcnn look like dickriders (once again).

I also think that you shouldn't do updates on Taje anymore after this video. What an idiot ::)

It's not even about that tho.. 

It's about being responsible for the product you are gonna push.  _YOU_ choose what you're feeding the viewers.  You have to remember though, everything you put out is going to be promoted for the simple fact that you're covering it in the first place.

It's called responsible reporting.  If you don't want the negativity and violence, don't report it..  And I hope DubCNN is about that unity and not promoting any type of violence or situations that could lead to it.  When I go onto the site looking for something positive and forward-moving and I get this type of video with threats between rappers to DJs, it turns me off to the West Coast and anything the product is associated with.

Just because Bishop Lamont is the next big thing, you can still say "Nah chill let's do this in a more civilized manner" and stand for what you believe.  Even the stars need a lil help in practicing what they preach (Unity).

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2008, 12:41:24 AM »
FUKK DJ THONG

FUKK SARAH

AND FUKK WILHEMUSS AND HIS ORANGE ASS MOMMA IN HIS SIG

I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN CHIT, FUCK EM

I HAVE MY REASONZ, DEAL WITH IT

BOMB 1ST LIKE MAKAVELI USED TO SAY...

Joe-Thee

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2008, 07:37:16 AM »
hmm, cant say U was wrong to post the video but U should definately try and seek a comment from DJ Strong so we get both sides. Allthough the case seems pretty strong against Strong considering he even tagged the bootleg with his drops. I wonder how he could think he would get away with it...

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2008, 02:10:13 PM »
its call karma, doing shady biz over the years and bad attitudes

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »
Strong and Warrior should just duke it out

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »
just got this in my email.

DJ Strong Releases a Statement

Contrary to what my normal ethic is, in regards to my artists and my mixtapes. There has been a confusion about the latest mixtapes release, with great respect to all concerned, I apologize that this has gotten to such a point and that it has affected alot of people. I am very sorry that this all happened and in my excitement to make this project a big success one miscommunicated mistake was made. A special apology goes out to Bishop Lamont, i would never do anything out of spite to hurt the very artists we've been wanting to see so successful out here on the west coast for such a long time. We as the west coast really need to stick together especially now that we are all getting to a point where alot of artists are about to come out; from Game to Glasses Malone to Ice Cube to Omar Cruz and many many others. For us to not deal with this in a better way is really hurting what we have all worked so hard to build for so many years. Hip Hop is fragile right now and with gangsta rap and conscious rap and other types of party rap resurging out here on the West Coast we are in a position to be back on top with our business and our music and to avoid the downside of real gang activity that has plagued our coast for so many years. If we keep repeating the same cycles that we have been involved in, accustom to, and close to for sooo long, we will lose. Not just us as djs, but the artists, the labels, and especially the fans and the communities we all live in.
Hip hop is about struggle and the want to better ourselves financially mentally and physically and to have our stories be told. We MUST UNITE! Ive seen so many mistakes turn into big issues before and we can't let the expectations of people who want to see hip hop fail turn our minds to violence and attacking one another because we all play an intricate part in the business of music. Hip hop is really being attacked from all sides right now from radio stations to public leaders and from the outside, and for each one of us to turn on each other is going to ruin the very thing that keeps us alive: waiting for the next song or the next artist to tell their story. This is in the best interest for the West Coast and hip hop as a whole. We can turn this into a positive thing for the West Coast! -Strong

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »
there was no confusion, how u do just put out a cd when the told u not, u have no communication with them , then u sell the masters of cd the to diff. bootleggers and even overseas..
on top of that .. you have problem with not only 1 person , its a shit load of your funny business, is this guy crazy or he just one of those guy dont give a fuck then u called cops, trying to do other dumb shit , how r u hip hop, hip hop cats dont snitch specially when the know they are wrong..

ur press release is phony just like u , go get a job at someother shit and stop this nonsense, this guy wants more publicity..

get it over with nobody cares this is a closed chapter.. now.. move on with ur life strong .. and stop fucking people over, its call karma, pay all the people u owe money too..

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2008, 09:14:20 PM »
Stop cryin Thong. You're guilty nigga. Fuck outta here!

Oh yea, Palm Trees and Gangstas! LOL!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2008, 12:29:54 AM »
is this guy on some bad drugs or something u r bannned from hip hop strong, this is not ur thing go back working at home depot