Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]  (Read 4047 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont vs. DJ Strong [Video]
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2008, 02:01:13 PM »
This kinda shit is the reason the West Coast is in the shape it's in..

And I'm not knocking this site, but the worst part is the fuckin media covering this..

Responsible journalism must always be kept, NOT MATTER HOW GOOD THE PROMO IS.

Think about the outcome and effect ur updates will provide.  If it's nothing positive, it should way heavy on ur heart to still broadcast it.
Wow.  If Strong sends us a statement, we'll post it.  Until then, this is all that's been offered.  Its my job to report what's happening out here.  And this is what EVERYONE's talking about.

You can't just post that video of Bishop. It seems like DJ Strong didn't even get the chance to respond to it (before this was posted) and that is bad journalism. It's nothing personal to you, but it makes Dubcnn look like dickriders (once again).

I also think that you shouldn't do updates on Taje anymore after this video. What an idiot ::)

HOW FUCKIN DUMB IS THIS EURO FUCK! CAN WE BAN HIS ASS PLEASE!  ALL U WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS ABOUT NEGATIVITY IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH AND DONT BE IN HERE GASSING PEOPLE UP! UR THE REASON THIS IS GETTING EXPOSURE CAUSE UR ON HERE CRYING WITH SAND IN UR VAGINA!!! DUBCNN PUTS IT UP AND NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH IT or COMMENT ON IT. BUT SINCE UR ALL DICK RIDING EURO FAGS THATS ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO.

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE VIDEO JUST WATCH IT U IDIOT. THERE WERE 4 DUDES NOT 12 AND U BETTER BELIVE IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF THONG BOY! HE JUST LEAKED THEIR MUSIC! NOT JUST LEAKED IT SOLD IT! HIS OWN GIRL ADMITS IT AFTER HE WAS LIEING AND DENYING IT. BOTTOM LINE BITCH LEAKED IT GOT CAUGHT AND THEY WENT AND SENT HIM A STRONG WARNING MESSAGE. HE DIDNT GET BEAT UP AND HIS STATEMENT IS BULLSHIT DID U READ IT? DID HE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE DID???

LIKE I SAID FUCK ALL U EURO WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL FUCKS! UR NOT WESTCOAST!!! U DONT KNOW SHIT!

LIKE I SAID WATCH THE VIDEO, EVEN WITH THE EDITING THE TRUTH IS ALL RIGHT INFRONT OF U! FUCK U DJ THONG AND FUCK ALL U EURO WHINNERS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT!

UR NOT WESTCOAST NO MATTER HOW MUCH WESTCOAST MUSIC U LISTEN TOO! IF U AINT LIVE HERE U DONT KNOW!

:laugh:

Fuck Netherlands btw. :'(

grime

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »
you really should support  DJ Strong, he is the real man here in this situation.

people that send out hate e-mails trying to ruin someone or bring them down is weak as piss.

what would you do if Bishop and a gang of niggas came to YOUR front door?.

I would fucking call the cops, then while they sit in a cell 4 ages, thinking about you (DJ Strong), DJ Strong is the real winner out of it all then.

Bishop needs to stand still while he talks on camera too, no way will he get a job in any BIG flick by Gearge Lucas or Speilberg...... Tori Spelling wouldnt even have him on her production if she was doing 1, he dont stay still in the 1 place long enough.

I agree with you tho DJ AGE about Strongs statement.

? I WOULD LET HIM IN AND OFFER SOME PARTON!!

UR A BITCH .. PROB BE ON SARAHS DICK TOO..  STRONG WOOULD HAVE CRYD AND SHIT EVEN IF BISHOP WOULD HAVE BEEN THER EBY HIMSELF.. HE AINT NO G HE FROM IRVINE OC !!!  ???

OH YA AND ABOUT THE OTHER FOOLS SHIT.. STRONG TOOK A WEEK TO RESPOND WTF HE THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN HE LEAKED THERE SHIT!!! WHAT NOW HE IN BIG SHIT ! ITL COME OUT@@

~Lucien~

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2008, 03:55:31 PM »
lol

captialize

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »
first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

bishop is fighting for a career that may never happen.

his boy G malone is doin things.. bishop isnt

ni99as dont care about bishop.. and hes on aftermath!!!!!

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

is it just me but bishop has some cool concepts... but overall is boring...

meet me in 20's hood bishop!!! its not too far from Strongs...

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2008, 10:40:49 AM »
first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.
Sticking up for Dj Thong ah? Bitch niggas stick together. Is he doing your next mixtape? Did he promise to make you a superstar? hhahahaha homo. Go suck your mothers herpe infested crouch :)

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
it becomes even more obvious that bishop is using this Strong situation as a marketing campaign. It is even more contrived than Kevin garnett's speech after they beat the lakers. You gotta be shittin me. The he has t-shirts printed up to follow up the incident. He is as shameless as he makes Strong out to be. How exactly did the master get in his hands in the first place. Strong had to be a part of the machine at some point. Taje needed a commercial too i guess. tell him get some melanin and some skills first. I B.L. is gone ride this one till the wheels fall off. Here are some more marketing suggestions to follow it up with so he he can exhaust that Strong situation to the max:

1) "Momma, I'm 10 deep at Hip Hop west" fanny packs
2) Taje "You're making me nervous" vibrator covers
3) "I'll do anything to get a buzz" camcorder lens covers
4) "Shameless self promotion with Warrior co-siginin" computer mouse pads and water bottles

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2008, 01:02:11 PM »
it becomes even more obvious that bishop is using this Strong situation as a marketing campaign. It is even more contrived than Kevin garnett's speech after they beat the lakers. You gotta be shittin me. The he has t-shirts printed up to follow up the incident. He is as shameless as he makes Strong out to be. How exactly did the master get in his hands in the first place. Strong had to be a part of the machine at some point. Taje needed a commercial too i guess. tell him get some melanin and some skills first. I B.L. is gone ride this one till the wheels fall off. Here are some more marketing suggestions to follow it up with so he he can exhaust that Strong situation to the max:

1) "Momma, I'm 10 deep at Hip Hop west" fanny packs
2) Taje "You're making me nervous" vibrator covers
3) "I'll do anything to get a buzz" camcorder lens covers
4) "Shameless self promotion with Warrior co-siginin" computer mouse pads and water bottles

hey dumb ass, dj thong used his fork tongue to lie to whoo kid to get the whoo kid version on bishop's street album. then he added his bitch ass tags to it.

and the shirts were made and given to some of bishop's people as a good laugh, you and some of these forum weenies are the ones that are gettin your skirt blown up about it

they were 4 deep, not counting whoever taped the shit to expose strong

them niggaz dont even give a fuck about strong or the situation, it's in the past like dj thong's career

so shut the fuck up about it and quit bitchin cause it will only lead to snitchin and a call to the cops from ya momma sarah

p.s. the key words in this statement are "shut the fuck up about it"

captialize

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »

Sticking up for Dj Thong ah? Bitch niggas stick together. Is he doing your next mixtape? Did he promise to make you a superstar? hhahahaha homo. Go suck your mothers herpe infested crouch :)

ni99a please. i aint no rapper. i am a fan who supports strong. i even supported you Taje. but your actions have lost me. you punkin a white boy doesnt scare me. make better music and stop using punk white boys for promotion

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2008, 08:33:38 PM »
Lol

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

midwestryder

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »

go die hater . you are wrong about everthing . you know what is killing hip hop is people like you .strong stole from him & that is what you get when you steal from people. it is bishop s music not dj strongsd. so bishop has everyright & say on his music

midwestryder

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »

ni99a please. i aint no rapper. i am a fan who supports strong. i even supported you Taje. but your actions have lost me. you punkin a white boy doesnt scare me. make better music and stop using punk white boys for promotion
dj strong can go to hell & you can go with him if you support that thieve.  dj strong is a thieve & this is what happenas to thieving white boys lke dj strong .get off dj strongs thieving dick , dj strong deserved what he got & if you did too. then you would deserve it . it is bishop lamonjts music & bishop has the say on his music not dj strong or you. you are the problem with hip hop today .  i bet you bottlegg albums & steal just lkie that thieve dj strong .bitch niggas support bitch ass thieving white boys only.