Author Topic: Post a Pic of you (2008 thread)  (Read 5385 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Post a Pic of you (2008 thread)
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 12:05:44 PM »
Well Looney, I doubt you'll say that to any of their faces. The one on the left is the third best wrestler in the nation for his weight class. That means he can brake any bone in your body with just a few moves. The one on the right has been lifting like crazy for the past two years and now normally bench presses close to 200 pounds, that's not even his max. And you already know about me, I'd kill you you little chino.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
Well Looney, I doubt you'll say that to any of their faces. The one on the left is the third best wrestler in the nation for his weight class. That means he can brake any bone in your body with just a few moves. The one on the right has been lifting like crazy for the past two years and now normally bench presses close to 200 pounds, that's not even his max. And you already know about me, I'd kill you you little chino.

wrestler = gun.

work out freak = fist

you = slap

yea if some1 lifts than they can beat anyones ass. get into a fight b4 u say sumthin like that lol.

lol the wrestler part seems unbelieveable but hey you always make a fool out of yourself gettin tats that your gona regret later and talki about your bitch problems online.

doesnt change the fact that you foos r still bitches

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
1) Why does NIK's pic seem strangely reminiscent of Nima when he had long hair?
2) Ye tekken 3 was the serious fighting game of the year in it's time  8) That pic was taken near the end of May this year.
3) Which one of the 3 are you Antonio? The middle one?
4) Nicc from tha no...why the face? lol serious hat though.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 12:36:39 PM »

I'm the one in the middle

wrestler = gun.

work out freak = fist

you = slap

yea if some1 lifts than they can beat anyones ass. get into a fight b4 u say sumthin like that lol.

lol the wrestler part seems unbelieveable but hey you always make a fool out of yourself gettin tats that your gona regret later and talki about your bitch problems online.

LOL. Please don't shoot me Mr. China-man!!

And I have no idea how you would even be able to aim with no eyes bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a pic where a couple of friends of mine and I dressed up for "hood day" at our school.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 12:41:17 PM »
this how u know this nigga is a clown......eye just had to speak on this.......... how the fuck u going to say "oh eye wouldnt fight him he is the man in wrestling". what the fuck does that have to do with shootin from the shoulders....... oh and lifting for the past two years close to 200. OH WOW THESE NIGGAS ARE NO JOKE! yea the fuck rite....... a true clown ass nigga forreal

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »
1) Why does NIK's pic seem strangely reminiscent of Nima when he had long hair?

I dunno, but I look nothin like Nima...LOL.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 12:43:46 PM »
Here's a pic where a couple of friends of mine and I dressed up for "hood day" at our school.

Charger fans. ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »

Hood day? You've gotta be fuckin joking me...LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 12:46:44 PM »
this how u know this nigga is a clown......eye just had to speak on this.......... how the fuck u going to say "oh eye wouldnt fight him he is the man in wrestling". what the fuck does that have to do with shootin from the shoulders....... oh and lifting for the past two years close to 200. OH WOW THESE NIGGAS ARE NO JOKE! yea the fuck rite....... a true clown ass nigga forreal

Shut up nigger. Go back to Uncle Tom's cabin.

And don't tell me that wrestling can't come in handy in a street fight you moron. Once the two are on the ground, who do you think has the upperhand? And with the weightlifting, that's just to show the man is pretty powerful for his size. He only weighs 140 and he can lift a lot. And don't respond, because I told you to be quiet. You're the real clown ass nigger.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 12:48:59 PM »

Fucked up as hell... Halloween '06 after a night of thizzin.

HAHA, Nik looks like David Blaine LOL!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »

HAHA, Nik looks like David Blaine LOL!!!

^No I don't, I was just really fucked up...LOL. Blaine naturally looks fucked up.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
I won't lie. It's pretty dodgy to learn a majority of the forum isn't black.

Your display avatars are mis-leading, Looney and Spice i'm looking at you lol.

I just keep picturing most of these posters as black. QuietTruth can back me up on this one? lol
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »

I'm the one in the middle

wrestler = gun.

work out freak = fist

you = slap

LOL. Please don't shoot me Mr. China-man!!

And I have no idea how you would even be able to aim with no eyes bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________

...... lol hood day, did u guys have fun dressing like your down for one day??

lmao you foos r jokes, lol i bet you wouldnt even talk shit to me if we went to the same school, if ya'll did id slap every 1 of you motha fuckas around.

lol sayin i got no eyes, obviously i was draded,

bitch, i dont take alot of pictures and get all excited over it. seems like you faggits do.

lol at saying i wouldnt say shit infront of you guys faces, yea you guys are REAL intimidating hahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahh

yea job everybody knows this niggas a joke right here, if u were here b4 he was "ooo what should i doo im soo heartbroken in sadd my girl cheated on me boo hoo"

damn brings back memories lookin at the pic. homie in the left is doin that gangsta lean. prob wont see him till i get kids.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 12:52:32 PM »

I just keep picturing most of these posters as black. QuietTruth can back me up on this one? lol

y did u get the misconception that i was black? lol my avatars???    their kurupt n daz did u think they were pics of me lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »

y did u get the misconception that i was black? lol my avatars???    their kurupt n daz did u think they were pics of me lol.
When I first came to this forum that's how I though. Even though I knew that this place was mostly white Europeans my mind needs to visualize who I'm talking to, so I used people's avatar. It shouldn't surprise anyone that this place is filled with crackers.