Author Topic: Post a Pic of you (2008 thread)  (Read 5284 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Post a Pic of you (2008 thread)
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 12:57:22 PM »
Hood day? You've gotta be fuckin joking me...LOL.

No sirr. But it's not a school sponsored event, My friends and I made it up. We had "Jew day" too, but I don't think you'd wanna see that.

And Chino, stop trying to get Job on your side and try to act tough man. Job is the definition of pussy, he is someone who speaks all this bullshit on the net but never says it to people outside his porch. So having Job on your side and being tough is a total contradiction.

And LOL at you using an excuse to explain why your eyes are how they are in the picture. You're a Korean, the bottom of the food chain. That's why you're eyes are the size of your penis.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 12:58:56 PM »
I won't lie. It's pretty dodgy to learn a majority of the forum isn't black.

Your display avatars are mis-leading, Looney and Spice i'm looking at you lol.

I just keep picturing most of these posters as black. QuietTruth can back me up on this one? lol

y did u get the misconception that i was black? lol my avatars???    their kurupt n daz did u think they were pics of me lol.
When I first came to this forum that's how I though. Even though I knew that this place was mostly white Europeans my mind needs to visualize who I'm talking to, so I used people's avatar. It shouldn't surprise anyone that this place is filled with crackers.

Teddy. You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth. Lol i know Kurupt and Daz, it's just when i see a picture like that one i just pictured you as something else Looney lol, no disrespect of course. But yeah...Plus i orignally thought this forum was mostly americans lol back in the day that is.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »
We had "Jew day" too, but I don't think you'd wanna see that.

Actually, I do...LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »
Here's a pic that should replace Looney's sig.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 01:09:39 PM »
Hood day? You've gotta be fuckin joking me...LOL.

No sirr. But it's not a school sponsored event, My friends and I made it up. We had "Jew day" too, but I don't think you'd wanna see that.

And Chino, stop trying to get Job on your side and try to act tough man. Job is the definition of pussy, he is someone who speaks all this bullshit on the net but never says it to people outside his porch. So having Job on your side and being tough is a total contradiction.

And LOL at you using an excuse to explain why your eyes are how they are in the picture. You're a Korean, the bottom of the food chain. That's why you're eyes are the size of your penis.

thats even sad. lol at me trying to act tough, your the one gettin mad lil bisa n talking bout my homies a wrestler n my homie benches 200 pounds lmfao. did u ever get into a real fight? lol

LMFAO sayin koreans r at the bottom of the food chain yea and viets flips and mexicans r at the top. stop making a fool out of yourself you dont know anything about what your talking about.

no wonder your such an idiot, its cuz your fatherless bastard n your mother raised you to have feminine qualities.

stop having job at my side? he agreed with me because yo ass is a joke. yea im making an excuse like i give a fuck what a lil punk bastard thinks. lol  y do you say for me to stop actin tough because your the on frontin.

lol i know deep inside as your typing you know your straight bullshit that what makes me crack up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 01:12:45 PM »

I just keep picturing most of these posters as black. QuietTruth can back me up on this one? lol

y did u get the misconception that i was black? lol my avatars???    their kurupt n daz did u think they were pics of me lol.
When I first came to this forum that's how I though. Even though I knew that this place was mostly white Europeans my mind needs to visualize who I'm talking to, so I used people's avatar. It shouldn't surprise anyone that this place is filled with crackers.

Teddy. You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth. Lol i know Kurupt and Daz, it's just when i see a picture like that one i just pictured you as something else Looney lol, no disrespect of course. But yeah...Plus i orignally thought this forum was mostly americans lol back in the day that is.

i thought every1 was american i was supriesed when i saw euros in here.  i didnt even know they liked west coast rap or even knew about it.  i mean if you actually lived in LA every1 loves west coast rap so i didnt really think about race too much when i joined thius because if u grew up here every1 likes tupac, snoop, kurupt,   every1 from armos, persians, whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, middle eastern.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 01:20:32 PM »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 01:23:11 PM »
why would you be surprised that I am white?  I thought it was pretty obvious w/ the way I say things here,    So I have Cam in my sig,  dude is my favorite rapper.

DIP DIP SET SET

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »
We had "Jew day" too, but I don't think you'd wanna see that.

Actually, I do...LOL.

lmao @" jew day"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 01:54:15 PM »
why would you be surprised that I am white?  I thought it was pretty obvious w/ the way I say things here,    So I have Cam in my sig,  dude is my favorite rapper.

'cause of what i just said a sec ago/what teddy said. I picture a majority of the posters through their display picture...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »
me & my boys in cuba this past february

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 02:31:49 PM »

Fucked up as hell... Halloween '06 after a night of thizzin.

I heard you had some bomb thizz that night...

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
^^ LOL YESSSSS

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

i thought every1 was american i was supriesed when i saw euros in here.  i didnt even know they liked west coast rap or even knew about it.  i mean if you actually lived in LA every1 loves west coast rap so i didnt really think about race too much when i joined thius because if u grew up here every1 likes tupac, snoop, kurupt,   every1 from armos, persians, whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, middle eastern.
Well I joined around the time Overseer created the dubcc map thing (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=92586.0). And that's how I found out. At the time I had NO idea how popular WC rap (and hip hop in general) was outside of the USA.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 02:48:03 PM »
me & my boys in cuba this past february

How many keys are you selling? Lol.