Author Topic: Have yall heard about that 2012 - the world is suppose to end shit ??  (Read 600 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Have yall heard about that 2012 - the world is suppose to end shit ??
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »
Oh My Lord, Where Do We Hide?

kemizt

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »
All the Mayans said that it was the end of a cycle.  They just didn't happen to have a cycle that followed it. 

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »
or do they look like this?

LOL i seriously laughed when i saw that shit!!!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »
The world ended yesterday, get out of your beds you lazy basards.

westside159

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 12:19:00 AM »
yeah its some crazy shit .

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 03:37:25 AM »
shit like this comes up every couple of years. Some ancient civilization predicted the world will end, so lets all jump on the bandwagon of people who have a completly different belief system and understanding of the world. All because the world is a paranoid mess

yeah, never mind that the Myans were and ARE the best when it comes to astronomy.  sheeeeiit..their calendar was and is way more advanced than any calander we have right now.  dont get it twisted..i dont think the world will "END", i think we will be entering a new cycle of the human life.  maybe 2012 is the year the world finally gets its shit together?  maybe thats the year where all gasoline/oil is phased out, and we move into the 'future'.  check out this out:

The ancient Maya understood this 26,000 year cycle to be specifically composed of 5 lesser cycles, each 5,125 years each. Each of these 5 cycles was considered its own World Age or Creation Cycle. As depicted on the familiar, circular MesoAmerican Sun Stone, (often called the Aztec Calendar) each Creation Cycle is said to have been ruled and destroyed by one of 5 elements. Specifically, 4 Jaguar, 4 Wind, 4 Rain, 4 Water.

Our present great cycle (3113 B.C. - 2012 A.D.) is called the Age of the Fifth Sun. This time period is ruled by 4 Earth. This fifth age is the synthesis of the previous four. 4 Earth (called Caban in the Maya language and Ollin in Aztec) has several meanings, including: movement, shift, evolution, earthquake, navigation, synchronicity, clue tracking, turtle. In the Maya language, the word "ol" of ollin means consciousness.

In Mayan calendrics, the initial date that Earth entered the Fifth World was August 13, 3113 BC, written in Mayan long count notation as 13.0.0.0.0. Every day from that point was reckoned by the number of days passed since the event of this cosmic beginning point.

"As Dr. Jose Arguelles writes in "Time and The Technosphere" -
"August 13, 3113 BC is as precise and accurate as one can get for a beginning of history: the first Egyptian dynasty is dated to ca 3100 BC; the first 'city,' Uruk, in Mesopotamia, also ca 3100 BC; the Hindu Kali Yuga, 3102 BC; and most interestingly, the division of time into 24 hours of 60 minutes each and each minute into 60 seconds [and the division of the circle into 360 degrees], also around 3100 BC, in Sumeria. If the beginning of history was so accurately placed, then must not the end of history, December 21, 2012 also be as accurate?"
"

check this link out, and read it ALL..its some very interesting stuff that pretty much proves the Mayans were and ARE waaaayyy ahead of their time.. http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

westside159

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 10:49:25 PM »
cRAZY .

westside159

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »
Jesus loves !

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 03:00:18 AM »
Jesus loves !

THERES NO SUCH THING...ALL BULLSHIT.. A FORM OF CONTROL FORMED BY THE ROMANS...WATCH ZIET GIESS ON YOU TUBE...GOD IS THE SUN...

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »
there are certain events that will take place in 2012 definatley which i think will change the world as we know it.

- Petrol is so expensive right now and it is not getting any cheaper in the future. Expect it to run out. what do you think people are going to do when it runs out? pay 10$ a litre for fuel? my predictions... crime rate will go up by alot. what might start off as stealing fuel will turn into stealing food and other things. society will collapse. people will say fuck it, i am not working anymore. people are stealing my things at night. all of a sudden there will be chaos on the streets. more weak people will turn to drugs to escape all of what i wrote above. the wont be able to cope with the pressures of their life.

- World War 3 could break out at anytime. What is stopping our leaders on declaring war on another country? Nothing really. They aren't going to listen to what you think... remember you elected them...when it breaks out what will you do as a civilian? wait for a bomb to be dropped on you and your family? I can see a war happening...Muslims are ready to die for their religion. How many of you Christians/ Catholics are willing to die for your religion In a holly war on a large scale. These Mofo's are crazy. Read your history. Those countries aren't as Westernized as you think...these people are still strict and practice their religion just like it was when it first started. Their women still cover their face and they pray 5 times (i think) a day and it is 2008. How many times a day do you think your average Christian/Catholic prays? Religion can brainwash a man. So be ready cause they are.

- Aliens could come to Earth anytime IF they exist and havent come already. What is stopping them? And if they come to us... it means they have superior technologies...And who says they will be friendly? While the world is beefing with it's self it would not be ready for Aliens if they attack.

- Apparently scientists are trying to recreate the big bang in some massive underground tunnel by crashing atoms or something some place in Europe. I don't know much about this except that it is happening in 2012 and it could go wrong and everything could get sucked into a blackhole. look it up if you don't believe me.

- The sun is expected to go through some weird shit that is going to happen to it in 2012 and it could possibly blow up.

- Jesus... isnt he meant to return and it will be judgment day?.... yeh right...... but this is still supposed to happen...

My Solution and what i am doing in preparation.... and what i suggest you should do.
- Make as much money as you can buy 2012
- buy lots guns and ammunition and lots of it too. hide it some place. put them in a box with a lock on it and bury them in your garden or some place safe....
- learn how to use your guns and other weapons you have
- buy other tactical military supplies that will assist you in a war.
- modify your cars that will give you advantages over other peoples cars
- keep up with technology that will give you advantages over the next person,
- start working out and get stronger than the next person and become a soldier who is not enlisted in the army.

This is what i am doing right now. i have allready started my preparations. So as soon as something happens which it can anytime.... because world wars, crime Riots and chaos on streets have all happened in the past and can definatley happen in the future....
And i am not saying this is going to happen in 2012 it can happen when ever it wants really but I will be definatley be ready cause i am not going out like a bitch. anything can happen anytime... just think about it. be prepared or be very very scared.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:58:15 AM by MR. BOONEY »

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »
Man i just saw some shit on youtube about The end of the world and how that some people pridict that 2012 will be Doomsday , i had to say something about this shit . 

think this date came from an interpretion from the Mayan calender from what i gather.

peace

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »
I think I will hide under my bed,mine will be where muy butt is sitckin out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »
^That'll definitely scare them away.

Doesn't matter though, cuz aliens are already amongst us.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »
there are certain events that will take place in 2012 definatley which i think will change the world as we know it.

- Petrol is so expensive right now and it is not getting any cheaper in the future. Expect it to run out. what do you think people are going to do when it runs out? pay 10$ a litre for fuel? my predictions... crime rate will go up by alot. what might start off as stealing fuel will turn into stealing food and other things. society will collapse. people will say fuck it, i am not working anymore. people are stealing my things at night. all of a sudden there will be chaos on the streets. more weak people will turn to drugs to escape all of what i wrote above. the wont be able to cope with the pressures of their life.

- World War 3 could break out at anytime. What is stopping our leaders on declaring war on another country? Nothing really. They aren't going to listen to what you think... remember you elected them...when it breaks out what will you do as a civilian? wait for a bomb to be dropped on you and your family? I can see a war happening...Muslims are ready to die for their religion. How many of you Christians/ Catholics are willing to die for your religion In a holly war on a large scale. These Mofo's are crazy. Read your history. Those countries aren't as Westernized as you think...these people are still strict and practice their religion just like it was when it first started. Their women still cover their face and they pray 5 times (i think) a day and it is 2008. How many times a day do you think your average Christian/Catholic prays? Religion can brainwash a man. So be ready cause they are.

- Aliens could come to Earth anytime IF they exist and havent come already. What is stopping them? And if they come to us... it means they have superior technologies...And who says they will be friendly? While the world is beefing with it's self it would not be ready for Aliens if they attack.

- Apparently scientists are trying to recreate the big bang in some massive underground tunnel by crashing atoms or something some place in Europe. I don't know much about this except that it is happening in 2012 and it could go wrong and everything could get sucked into a blackhole. look it up if you don't believe me.

- The sun is expected to go through some weird shit that is going to happen to it in 2012 and it could possibly blow up.

- Jesus... isnt he meant to return and it will be judgment day?.... yeh right...... but this is still supposed to happen...

My Solution and what i am doing in preparation.... and what i suggest you should do.
- buy lots guns and ammunition and lots of it too. hide it some place. put them in a box with a lock on it and bury them in your garden or some place safe....
- start working out and get stronger than the next person and become a soldier who is not enlisted in the army.

This is what i am doing right now. i have allready started my preparations. So as soon as something happens which it can anytime.... because world wars, crime Riots and chaos on streets have all happened in the past and can definatley happen in the future....
And i am not saying this is going to happen in 2012 it can happen when ever it wants really but I will be definatley be ready cause i am not going out like a bitch. anything can happen anytime... just think about it. be prepared or be very very scared.

ATLEAST YOU HAVE AN AGENDA...GOOD RULES TO GO BY

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 03:26:36 AM »

ATLEAST YOU HAVE AN AGENDA...GOOD RULES TO GO BY

for sure. i suggest everyone get strapped and be preped for the future.