Author Topic: BET's top 5 remixes of all time......  (Read 259 times)

teecee

BET's top 5 remixes of all time......
« on: August 13, 2002, 07:54:14 AM »
BET did a show with the top 5 remixes of all time, and Puffy did 4 out of 5.  I remember when BIG JAKE (i think) was trying to tell me that the TRackmaster do better remixes than Puff......

5. Fantasy remix- Mariah ft. ODB (back when a pairing like this was a crazy idea....the g funk whistle on this track is dope)    PUFF

4. Flava in Ya Ear rmx- Craig MAck ft. Biggie, LL, Rampage & Busta     PUFF

3. Come and Talk to Me- Jodeci (this was one of Puffy's original remixes....he doesn't even talk on this song)

2. In My Bed REMIX- Dru Hill   JD

1. One More Chance remix- Biggie (featuring the sample we all here on Ashanti's hit song, this remix was pure genius....if you listen to the original One More Chance, you would think it would be impossible to make it a commercial song, and Puff made it one of the biggest singles EVER)

Damn, i guess this is why Puff says he invented the remix....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: BET's top 5 remixes of all time......
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 10:13:23 AM »
Yup, u gotta give it to Puff, he has made some great remixes, they wouldn't personally be in my top 5 remixes of all time but they are all definately dope. He's not a bad producer when you come to think of it, but he's a really bad rapper and he's a bit too egotistical.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Sikotic™

Re: BET's top 5 remixes of all time......
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 11:31:45 AM »
Might as well call it P Diddy's Best Remixes
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE