Author Topic: Official Download: Bishop Lamont - The Confessional [Special Untagged Edition]!!  (Read 7298 times)

Props! Been waitin for this all week!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Thanks, will check it out!

I see no Dre Production on this mixtape. ??? ???

I don't have confirmation, but did you check out the producers on the last track? Denaun Porter & "GOD" ??
Alrigt will do. D.Porter is Dre's Production Protoge right?
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lil D

yaaaaaaaaaaaa finally, really couldnt fucking wait to hear it as i didnt download the DJ Thong version. i'm bumping that City Lights track which is the craziest joint i heard in months.

westsiderider323

thiz shit iz fuckin fire propz Nima

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, this is the first time in my leecher days, that an album got leaked sooner and then the artists said "don't worry the final tracklisting is different" and actually wasn't bullshiting  :pimp:

I'm downloading it right now, it's just a shame It Hurts ain't on it, maybe Eddie or Nima can ask Bishop if he would be kind enough to hook it up CDQ/no DJ.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
the way it says on dubcnn and production from god himself that got to be dre

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Been waiting on this, props Nima & Dubcnn

KlevaThug

• 'G'
So did Whoo Kid version get released and if so can somebody hook up a link. Just wanna check if it has different songs.

Matty

nice props guys. this is the best bishop mixtape so far. really flows like a proper album 8) production is on point all the way.

still dissapointed not to hear bishop on any proper dre beats though, i've definitely heard him on enough focus/khalil/nottz beats for now. the last track is badly mixed (vocals are waaaay too loud) and if GOD is Dre then its dissapointing considering his involvement. shame cause lyrically bishop is all over that track.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
PROPZ....GOOD CD FOR THE RIDE ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit is fire! I know it has been said for his other mixtapes that they flow like an album but this one really does. Awsome production, many of the songs sound like they were made for the LP but didn't make the cut. Gonna drop a lil track by track review when I bump it for a while.

It's a shame that last track ain't mixed proper and that It Hurts ain't on it.

Props to Dubcnn as always  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
nice props guys. this is the best bishop mixtape so far. really flows like a proper album 8) production is on point all the way.

based on my first impression, i pretty much agree  ;) 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Dj Khalil beats are just awesome!
This is much better than that Thong version for sure, thanks dubcnn!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

based on my first impression, i pretty much agree  ;) 8)

Shit, the production is so tight I can't even pick a favorite beat. Got that Aftermath sound to it, just throw in some Dre, Hi-Tek and J.R. and you get the full team.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Also, the "Oh My God" track on Whoo Kid's version is produced by Dr. Dre.