Author Topic: Official Download: Bishop Lamont - The Confessional [Special Untagged Edition]!!  (Read 7292 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
downloading now. thanks DubCNN!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
nice props guys. this is the best bishop mixtape so far. really flows like a proper album 8) production is on point all the way.

based on my first impression, i pretty much agree  ;) 8)

Shit, the production is so tight I can't even pick a favorite beat. Got that Aftermath sound to it, just throw in some Dre, Hi-Tek and J.R. and you get the full team.

yeah i'm surprised it's so consistent  :o

Also, the "Oh My God" track on Whoo Kid's version is produced by Dr. Dre.

thanks for the info  ;)

by the way, i don't like that track  :P
don't think it'll grow on me either  :-\
it's similar to How We Do It Over Here and Candy Shop  :-\

still dissapointed not to hear bishop on any proper dre beats though, i've definitely heard him on enough focus/khalil/nottz beats for now. the last track is badly mixed (vocals are waaaay too loud) and if GOD is Dre then its dissapointing considering his involvement. shame cause lyrically bishop is all over that track.

aside from the mixing, is the beat disappointing to you?
i like it  ;)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:15:47 AM by Dre-Day »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
nice props guys. this is the best bishop mixtape so far. really flows like a proper album 8) production is on point all the way.

based on my first impression, i pretty much agree  ;) 8)

Shit, the production is so tight I can't even pick a favorite beat. Got that Aftermath sound to it, just throw in some Dre, Hi-Tek and J.R. and you get the full team.

yeah i'm surprised it's so consistent  :o

Also, the "Oh My God" track on Whoo Kid's version is produced by Dr. Dre.

thanks for the info  ;)

by the way, i don't like that track  :P
don't think it'll grow on me either  :-\
it's similar to How We Do It Over Here and Candy Shop  :-\
Yeah well if Bishop Lamont wants his breakthrough then what other way than club songs?

Matty

if anyone remembers a while back bishop said his favourite track he had recorded for the lp was called africa. obviously not gonna be on the album now its popped up here. the tracks that stand out for me on the mixtape are 'africa' and 'donkey kong savage'. aside from that the storch one is a decent smooth track and warren g sounds great on gorilla pimpin.

this might be cynical now but i think i'd rather not hear anything from dr dre instead of crappy leftovers or unmixed/unfinished tracks. 'oh my god' might be alright but it sounds way too much like 50's candy shop. i'm a bit worried that tracks like that have been considered for actual singles at some stage - i anticipate what they eventually put out to be way fresher and original than candy shop part 2...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Yeah well if Bishop Lamont wants his breakthrough then what other way than club songs?

i know, i just have to accept it that there will be such tracks on the reformation too  ;) :laugh:

so i wasn't knocking him, i just don't like the track  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:18:44 AM by Dre-Day »

Matty

and dre-day yeah 'the greatest trick' isn't that great imho, whatever way you look at it. beat sounds unfinished, not particulaly crisp, nothing very exciting going on in it. there are way better beats on the mixtape. donkey kong savage is a killer cut - bishops flows are bananas and danja is crazy as always 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
and dre-day yeah 'the greatest trick' isn't that great imho, whatever way you look at it. beat sounds unfinished, not particulaly crisp, nothing very exciting going on in it. there are way better beats on the mixtape. donkey kong savage is a killer cut - bishops flows are bananas and danja is crazy as always 8)

i see  ;)

well i think bishop's flow has progressed; just compare this street album with older stuff  ;)

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'
Hell yes, propz Nima  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

i see  ;)

well i think bishop's flow has progressed; just compare this street album with older stuff  ;)
You can actually listen to his album more than 1 time in a row.
Not so boring now.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

gotta check this asap, donno how many people are downloadin at the moment but i think its too many cause its slow as fuck, propz for this, gottta check it since bishop is one of the best rappers out there and with producers like that..dayuuumn.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Wow, The Confessional is off the chain! It was definitely worth the wait to hear all the tracks untagged and in their full length. I feel The Confessional and Pope Mobile are his best projects out so far. On Confessional, "Africa", "Donkey Kong Savage", "Gorilla Pimpin' 5008", "City Lights", "One Night", "Ghetto Song", "The Greatest Trick", "Right" and "All On My Dick" are my favorites on it. I can't wait to hear the next project Bishop will have out next. 8)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:34:55 AM by Mistah Chill »

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
mad props for this, I'm about to bump it right now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Yess. Finally. What a great album, and the best is, it's for FREE. The Reformation will be THE SHIT.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not surprised Oh My God is Dr.Dre it sounds like he just took an element from Candy Shop/Over Here and put it on the mixtape. That other Mr. Porter and Dre track again sounds like Porter did all the work, Dre might have added that guitar riff, shame it sounds very unmixed, you gotta have some good headphones to hear it. But then again this is only a mixtape and like a naive sucker I always expect album stuff from Dre when I read the credits  :P

Young Old Head

d-d-d-d-dope! thank u bishop, thank u dubcnn...

Cash Money Blood Gang