Author Topic: Official Download: Bishop Lamont - The Confessional [Special Untagged Edition]!!  (Read 7293 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OK, the last track isn't produced by Dre, it's co-produced by GOD, as in the actual God, the man upstairs, that gave them the inspiration to do the song.

smegma

OK, the last track isn't produced by Dre, it's co-produced by GOD, as in the actual God, the man upstairs, that gave them the inspiration to do the song.

what the heck? ???

Crack doesn't save lives.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

what the heck? ???

Crack doesn't save lives.

What's that queerbait? :D  I'm just telling you that the last track isn't produced by Dre, and what they meant by the production credit is GOD, literally, produced it.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG

What's that queerbait? :D  I'm just telling you that the last track isn't produced by Dre, and what they meant by the production credit is GOD, literally, produced it.
[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up, thats great to hear. So this leaves No Stoppin' Carson as the only released/leaked Dre produced Bishop track? Or am i missing something? Anyone know about that Oh My God track, wasn't that supposedly a Dre beat too?

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
what's all the fuss about Africa?That beat soundsquite average sounding to me (bishop on the other hand is really dope there).Then again I really LOVE ghetto song (as a whole, and I really enjoy the beat) and that seems to be 1 of the songs everyone hates

Africa is just good hiphop music. Nothing hit potential about it, just solid good hiphop with a cat being innovative and creative over a solid beat. The beat has good atmosphere and sold drums and bishop is just spittin making the joint 'complete'...as in bishop and the beat just go well together and the whole sound. Kinda old school mixed with bishop spittin dope, this is just good music to me homie

pz!
props man, I respect your opinion, and I can see why you feel that way.Completely agree on Bishop on the track.Which reminds me, as much as I like Bishop to this day I think his most superior verse was on Little Brother's "And Justus For All" mixtape.He ripped the fuck out of the track he was featured on (not discediting any of his other verses, just saying that track in particular is stucked in my head as him murdering that beat, which was Snoop's Sunshine btw)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I didnt state its a fact that dre fell off, everyone will have an opinion about it and you asked me the question and i answered from 'my perception'....and yes i think he has...for now
ok maybe you didn't mean to state it as a fact, but you did state as if it was a fact.

As for how you dont see it as being obvious, maybe you really aint intelligent or just understand music that much. LMAO@ having to do research....Basic reasons as to why detox would be weaker if greatest trick was an indication of how detox would sound like is because on his first two albums, dre has re-invented music sounds wit his shit for hiphop....greatest trick is not doing anything new and is nowhere near te level of his previous beats IF dre did that.
you would be better off without the prejudgements, as you're not making it easier for yourself  :loco:

anyway, again, this is just your perception.

there is nothing wrong with it, but it's pointless to state that it's a common thought when there is no base for you to state that.

Dre needs better beats, better lyrics and better songs and album cohesion to top his first two albums....greatest trick is on a mixtape for a reason...because its simplu not good enough for album material and should not be anywhere near detox in my opinion.
but that wasn't being questioned; i was questioning why it was so obvious that, if The Greatest trick was an indication of the Detox "sound", Detox would be whack.
don't get it twisted.

Don't waste my time if you gonna ask me stupid question/shit like...'did you do your reserch?'...statement was simpe its pretty and obvious that greatest trick is not detox material at all...

pz
ok so now you're blaming me for the fact that you didn't back up your statement properly?  :yikes: :loco:  :D

anyway, you're beating around the bush again, cause i never asked why it was obvious that The Greatest Track is not Detox "worthy" material  :nawty:

and don't tell me what to do, i have as much rights as you on here.
i'm not telling you what to do either, you can post whatever you want; same goes for me.

My arguements are pretty simple for those with a good mind
i love the irony of that quote  :D

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 06:28:00 AM by Dre-Day »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I didnt state its a fact that dre fell off, everyone will have an opinion about it and you asked me the question and i answered from 'my perception'....and yes i think he has...for now
ok maybe you didn't mean to state it as a fact, but you did state as if it was a fact.

As for how you dont see it as being obvious, maybe you really aint intelligent or just understand music that much. LMAO@ having to do research....Basic reasons as to why detox would be weaker if greatest trick was an indication of how detox would sound like is because on his first two albums, dre has re-invented music sounds wit his shit for hiphop....greatest trick is not doing anything new and is nowhere near te level of his previous beats IF dre did that.
you would be better off without the prejudgements, as you're not making it easier for yourself  :loco:

anyway, again, this is just your perception.

there is nothing wrong with it, but it's pointless to state that it's a common thought when there is no base for you to state that.

Dre needs better beats, better lyrics and better songs and album cohesion to top his first two albums....greatest trick is on a mixtape for a reason...because its simplu not good enough for album material and should not be anywhere near detox in my opinion.
but that wasn't being questioned; i was questioning why it was so obvious that, if The Greatest trick was an indication of the Detox "sound", Detox would be whack.
don't get it twisted.

Don't waste my time if you gonna ask me stupid question/shit like...'did you do your reserch?'...statement was simpe its pretty and obvious that greatest trick is not detox material at all...

pz
ok so now you're blaming me for the fact that you didn't back up your statement properly?  :yikes: :loco:  :D

anyway, you're beating around the bush again, cause i never asked why it was obvious that The Greatest Track is not Detox "worthy" material  :nawty:

and don't tell me what to do, i have as much rights as you on here.
i'm not telling you what to do either, you can post whatever you want; same goes for me.

My arguements are pretty simple for those with a good mind
i love the irony of that quote  :D

Dude you lack such basic intelligence to understand the concept of the most simple thngs...its quite funny actually. You go around asking questions which there aint nuttin wrong with but the amount of stupid shit/groupie shit you be asking is quite funny.

First of all....As i said...i didnt say it was a fact...you asked me a question and i answered....how you percieve my answer the question makes no difference because it was my answer.

Next...my reasons for thinking why detox would not be anywhere near level of greatest trick are quite clear and well thought out and very simple to understand for a hiphop fans.

As for for whether you asked if greatest trick was detox material or not, i never said you did..infact i know  you did not ask if it is detox material but you asked why it would be obvious if detox would be wack if that joint was an indication of how detox would be like..which i did answer and again, simple logic for my answers...you walking into dead ends son...like i said you make to many stupid comments...And yes u hav just as much
right as anyone else in here to post your shit, just don't expect to recieve any respect for your garbage.

As for the 'my arguements are pretty simple for those with a good mind' statement...again you lack any true intelligence to understand such a comment. Any academic cat or intelligent cat will tell you that the best arguements are the most simple ones but the most simple ones are the hardest to make...and the most simple ones are understood by those with a good/intelligent head...why? Well those which come across as 'simplistic' really have many flaws in them therefore it takes one with a good mind to understand a true simple arguement which is easy to understand but doesnt have many flaws if any.

I could go schooling you all day kid, but its pretty obvious your dicks pretty stuck up on dre by the sounds of things so imma stay hiphop talking back n forth from now on with those who understand the music and culture much better than yourself.

pz
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:49:43 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Dude you lack such basic intelligence to understand the concept of the most simple thngs...its quite funny actually. You go around asking questions which there aint nuttin wrong with but the amount of stupid shit/groupie shit you be asking is quite funny.

First of all....As i said...i didnt say it was a fact...you asked me a question and i answered....how you percieve my answer the question makes no difference because it was my answer.

Next...my reasons for thinking why detox would not be anywhere near level of greatest trick are quite clear and well thought out and very simple to understand for a hiphop fans.

As for for whether you asked if greatest trick was detox material or not, i never said you did..infact i know  you did not ask if it is detox material but you asked why it would be obvious if detox would be wack if that joint was an indication of how detox would be like..which i did answer and again, simple logic for my answers...you walking into dead ends son...like i said you make to many stupid comments...And yes u hav just as much
right as anyone else in here to post your shit, just don't expect to recieve any respect for your garbage.

As for the 'my arguements are pretty simple for those with a good mind' statement...again you lack any true intelligence to understand such a comment. Any academic cat or intelligent cat will tell you that the best arguements are the most simple ones but the most simple ones are the hardest to make...and the most simple ones are understood by those with a good/intelligent head...why? Well those which come across as 'simplistic' really have many flaws in them therefore it takes one with a good mind to understand a true simple arguement which is easy to understand but doesnt have many flaws if any.

I could go schooling you all day kid, but its pretty obvious your dicks pretty stuck up on dre by the sounds of things so imma stay hiphop talking back n forth from now on with those who understand the music and culture much better than yourself.

pz

haha, you're so naíve  :D

you're very good at making yourself look like an idiot, as you once again proved with the content of your latest post  ;D :banana_rock:

it's pointless to try to hide behind the mask Lyrical G; i can look through it you know  ;) :laugh:  as i'm quite good at reading between the lines  :halo:  8)

so thanks for opening up a bit more, with your latest post  ;)

your latest post is full of hypocrisy; it's hilarious  ;D
not to mention that you don't even realise it  :D

pz  :cheers:

D~Nice

Sooo....., back to the Confessional. Highly impressed with the music, Bishop did his thing. He is setting himself up nicely for the Reformation.

AnybodyKilla

How many downloads has this gotten on dubcnn?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
How many downloads has this gotten on dubcnn?

over 20k

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
I liked 2 songs on the whole album.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

YakiGerman

• Lil Geezy
does anyone have the three leftover tracks......please re up......didnt get a chance to get them......

thanks!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:47:18 PM by YakiGerman »

captialize

• Lil Geezy
first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

bishop is fighting for a career that may never happen.

his boy G malone is doin things.. bishop isnt

ni99as dont care about bishop.. and hes on aftermath!!!!!

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

is it just me but bishop has some cool concepts... but overall is boring...

meet me in 20's hood bishop!!! its not too far from Strongs...

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.

midwestryder

first of all bishop is hard for pumkin a white boy from organe county. taje's albino monkey lookin as ni99a isnt hard either. try that shit wit 40 glocc, try that shit on 83rd and Avalon.

Strong didnt give it to 10 bootleggers.. they are all lyin. this shit is all WWE type shit. yall are the masses, you belive everything you see.

bishop is fighting for a career that may never happen.

his boy G malone is doin things.. bishop isnt

ni99as dont care about bishop.. and hes on aftermath!!!!!

none of his singles have dont ANYTHING.. and he has dre behind him.. what a joke.. punkin a white boy...

you wanna punk a white boy? punk withte boy from Cedar Block that knocked Fase out!!!!

is it just me but bishop has some cool concepts... but overall is boring...

meet me in 20's hood bishop!!! its not too far from Strongs...

first bitchop now 50 cent.. these antics are killen hip hop. this has nothing do with the music.
stop lying & being a hater & get a life loser