Author Topic: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!  (Read 499 times)

Muhfukka

Re: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »
theres no way you listened to all of that music on a regular basis, I have 9000+ songs and I'd be devastaed in your situation.  Luckily now you have the opportunity to only DL all the stuff you remember, the important stuff.

I did listen to them all man. What ever mood i was in i would bump it. Always bumped different albums every single day lol. And it wasnt even like i just downloaded music. I had them organized and everything, i would spend hours some days just organizing them n shit. From the features, to album covers and all that LOL!!!
haha

smegma

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 11:32:53 PM »
LOL

I back up everything I have.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 11:45:25 PM »
wow that's fucked up for you. This is my worst nightmare. I need to get an external hard drive.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »
you do know that the computer guy erased it himself. he probally just reformatted the computer or do that thing where it restores to the state when u juz bought it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 12:25:28 AM »
you do know that the computer guy erased it himself. he probally just reformatted the computer or do that thing where it restores to the state when u juz bought it.

Money

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 01:41:11 AM »

Nah man, he didnt, i asked him. He said when he finally got into my computer, he first checked the hardrive, and it said 100% free, he did a bunch of other shit too, and he said it was totally done lol. Then hes like to me he just reinstalled the windows!!!

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 02:35:03 AM »
i did that, because i think youre a cuntmuscle.

Chief

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 06:50:50 AM »
cheers mate you just reminded me to download a song...

check outbounds i'll post it up!!

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 06:52:01 AM »
I forget...if you have the shit on your iPod but it's been erased from your HD, is there a way to retrieve it from your iPod?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 07:37:36 AM »
Damn that sucks!!! :-\ I'm sorry for you my nigga.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 06:16:14 PM »
weren't they all low quality mixtape songs by Game anyway? no big loss

Rudeboy69

• Lil Geezy
  • Master-Debater
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 06:47:04 PM »

Nah man, he didnt, i asked him. He said when he finally got into my computer, he first checked the hardrive, and it said 100% free, he did a bunch of other shit too, and he said it was totally done lol. Then hes like to me he just reinstalled the windows!!!

wait did he reinstall windows if he did thats how you lost everything man... than its his fault... i heard there was a program to retrieve shit you deleted but i haven't been able to find it... i'll ask the foo that told me about it to get more info and maybe you can get all your shit back... just give me some time. i know how it feels man shit happen to me when i got my new computer. i put my old hard drive into to have 2 of 'em and the computer kept on turning off by itself so i took it to a friend to fix it and he installed windows all over and i forgot to back up what i had so i lost it... turned out it was the RAM i bought for it was defective....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 08:57:26 PM »

wait did he reinstall windows if he did thats how you lost everything man... than its his fault... i heard there was a program to retrieve shit you deleted but i haven't been able to find it... i'll ask the foo that told me about it to get more info and maybe you can get all your shit back... just give me some time. i know how it feels man shit happen to me when i got my new computer. i put my old hard drive into to have 2 of 'em and the computer kept on turning off by itself so i took it to a friend to fix it and he installed windows all over and i forgot to back up what i had so i lost it... turned out it was the RAM i bought for it was defective....

DAMN lol. Dude ill paypal you $50 bucks if you can try n find something that will bring them all back but HOW LOL? Its too late, you cant bring anything back lol!!!

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
Yeah I feel your pain man.  A few years ago my computer crashed and I lost everything.  over 10,000 songs, and a couple hundred music videos.  I was fuckin devastated.  Luckily I got most of it back rather quickly within a couple of months.  Then about 6 months later I lost it all again.  I was so fuckin pissed.  That time I took it to a place that restored lost files.  It cost me about $900, and I got a 200 gig external harddrive.  Now I got 40,000 songs on my computer, and a shit load of music videos.  Although I still never was able to recover some songs that I had from back in the day.  The shit is pretty safe now, on a completely separate hard drive from my operating system.  But if I did lose it all again I would probably just practically stop listening to music.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 09:23:53 PM »
Yeah I feel your pain man.  A few years ago my computer crashed and I lost everything.  over 10,000 songs, and a couple hundred music videos.  I was fuckin devastated.  Luckily I got most of it back rather quickly within a couple of months.  Then about 6 months later I lost it all again.  I was so fuckin pissed.  That time I took it to a place that restored lost files.  It cost me about $900, and I got a 200 gig external harddrive.  Now I got 40,000 songs on my computer, and a shit load of music videos.  Although I still never was able to recover some songs that I had from back in the day.  The shit is pretty safe now, on a completely separate hard drive from my operating system.  But if I did lose it all again I would probably just practically stop listening to music.

LMFAO, DAMNN. Now u got 40k, holy shit, how do u listen to all that LOL. And whats the point in music videos, you actually watch that shit? Its all the same bs, bitches and cars and big houses LOL. Anyways, im willing to pay the dude about $60, to help get my music back lol!!!