Author Topic: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!  (Read 500 times)

Lazar

Re: EVERY SONG OFF MY FUCKIN COMPUTER GOT ERASED!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2008, 06:26:29 AM »
I feel you homie. Same shit happened to me three years ago

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2008, 07:20:03 AM »
wow that sucks

I really need to get a USB to save all my shit on

i have so much music its ridiculous

if my cpu crashes before i get it all saved up, i will cry :'(
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »
too bad you don't know shit about computers. i've gotten all of my shit formatted and still recovered it. it's good to be a nerd and know how to restore deleted partitions

Help me out then you selfish mothafucka lol. Ill paypal you some scrilla over lol!!!

i'd have to be there to be honest. i can't explain all of this computer shit over text.

Do you got msn or anything? You can do that remote assistance shit!!!

E. J. Rizo

c0ral

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2008, 12:18:34 AM »
sogg, all the date that u think you lost is still in that drive, u need to get take it to a data recovery place and they will be albe to retrive all that shit, people that dont know about pc's think they are fucc , but u are not . geting USB dont mean shit, cuz that will also have problems, don't think getting a USB u are all good

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 02:18:06 AM »
sogg, all the date that u think you lost is still in that drive, u need to get take it to a data recovery place and they will be albe to retrive all that shit, people that dont know about pc's think they are fucc , but u are not . geting USB dont mean shit, cuz that will also have problems, don't think getting a USB u are all good

Yah, im gonna take it to some other place soon. But for now i got a program called recover my files, and it takes liek 10 hours to get all your shit back. Ive tried it but it keeps freezing mid way. I think im just gonna leave it on at night!!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:51:41 AM by AnybodyKilla »