Author Topic: ur fav beatz by east coast producers you dont like  (Read 628 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
ur fav beatz by east coast producers you dont like
« on: August 06, 2002, 10:23:50 AM »
i was thinkin about this, there are a few east coast producers I dont like at all, but they made some hot beatz. name your favorite beat by an east coast producer that you dont like, but you like the track...ill list mines

The Neptunes - Best U Can by Tha Liks
al their beatz sound the same, but this song just rocked man, the beat was off the hook, The liks rocked that track.

Swizz Beatz - What Yall Niggaz Want by EVE
this gotta be my fav Swizzz Beatz beat. his beatz sound like some game boy game, but that one song was dope, EVE definitely tore it up.

IRV Gotti - Im Real REMIX
Yeah i cant stand him, and you gonna hate me for this but I luved this beat. I remember when it came out at first i thought damn this is dope, but then it was too commercial and ja rule fucked it up anyway. but i still like it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

Re: ur fav beatz by east coast producers you dont
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 01:59:17 PM »
Irv Gotti - We Dont Give A Fuck...sure the rocky beat has been done before this one was tight

Hangmen 3 - Holla Back....same as above

Havoc - Quiet Storm, Burn....just hella catchy

Neptunes - Grindin....hard as hell

Timbaland - Ugly...fake wannabe jungle music but it was tight

Swizz - Goodtimes...summer banger
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 05:07:20 PM »

Hangmen 3 - Holla Back....same as above

Havoc - Quiet Storm, Burn....just hella catchy

Timbaland - Ugly...fake wannabe jungle music but it was tight

Swizz - Goodtimes...summer banger

You don't even like Havoc?
That surprised me a little, he's grimey as fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 05:54:03 PM »
i was thinkin about this, there are a few east coast producers I dont like at all, but they made some hot beatz. name your favorite beat by an east coast producer that you dont like, but you like the track...ill list mines

The Neptunes - Best U Can by Tha Liks

If u like this beat than you must like almost every other Neptunes beat, because they all sound alike...

This is the worst beat ever made...I coulda made it 10 times better with a pen and a desk...Listen too how damn empty and simple it is...

PeAcE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 07:28:14 PM »

This is the worst beat ever made...I coulda made it 10 times better with a pen and a desk...Listen too how damn empty and simple it is...
PeAcE

for real.. even my family cant stand it,,, usually I can listen to anything but when it was on tv, they told me it sucked lol and theyyy fuckkkiiin right I HATE this song AND the beat

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2002, 08:49:35 PM »

You don't even like Havoc?
That surprised me a little, he's grimey as fuck.

yea i know...i get that reaction alot...but ive never liked mobb deep...

PeAcE

the moment u make a beat better send it to me...cuz that beat knocks...until then dont try n top someone without proof...and obviously it aint that bad...considering how everyone wants to freestyle over it....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2002, 12:47:22 PM »
The Neptunes - Nothin

It ain't classic but it's quite good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2002, 04:40:09 PM »

yea i know...i get that reaction alot...but ive never liked mobb deep...
the moment u make a beat better send it to me...cuz that beat knocks...until then dont try n top someone without proof...and obviously it aint that bad...considering how everyone wants to freestyle over it....

LMAO...I cant make a better beat than "Grindin"? I think anybody on this board can make a better beat than "Grinding"...If I made that beat and posted it on WCC before the Neptunes even came out with it, the whole board would laugh at me and tell me that it's the simplest and easiest too make beat ever...Listen too the instrumental, it's just so empty...Theres no instruments...It's consists of only drums, and not only that, it's weak drums as well...They dont even use Hi Hats or anythings in that beat...People wanna freestyle over it because it's a very easy beat too rap over and Theres no complexity in it, which makes the rapping almost sound like an Acapella...Seriously, I went with Roccy to Sam Ash (A Music equipment store) and played the whole beat on my first try with a Rock Drum-set...And its sad cuz Ive never even played drums before...I Can play the beat with my hand on the desk...Shit, I even remade it on Fruity Loops, except my version is 10 times better, becuase I used better drums and added some shit...PEACE!

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2002, 09:25:41 PM »

LMAO...I cant make a better beat than "Grindin"? I think anybody on this board can make a better beat than "Grinding"...If I made that beat and posted it on WCC before the Neptunes even came out with it, the whole board would laugh at me and tell me that it's the simplest and easiest too make beat ever...Listen too the instrumental, it's just so empty...Theres no instruments...It's consists of only drums, and not only that, it's weak drums as well...They dont even use Hi Hats or anythings in that beat...People wanna freestyle over it because it's a very easy beat too rap over and Theres no complexity in it, which makes the rapping almost sound like an Acapella...Seriously, I went with Roccy to Sam Ash (A Music equipment store) and played the whole beat on my first try with a Rock Drum-set...And its sad cuz Ive never even played drums before...I Can play the beat with my hand on the desk...Shit, I even remade it on Fruity Loops, except my version is 10 times better, becuase I used better drums and added some shit...PEACE!

ok....so lets see u sell that beat for a 100 grand like they do...foo ur just trying start a beef....how u gonna talk shit about a beat when IVE never heard u make a better beat....but whatever foo...ill let u believe urself....id love to hear u tell the neptunes that u can make better beats than them....

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2002, 10:25:51 PM »
Neptunes are one of the best beatmakers out there regardless of whut anyone says, all their beats are hard and "Grindin" is tite, its creative and ol' school.. nobody uses drums like that in their songs anymore...
I could've sworn the "Im Real[Remix]" was by Rockwilder but then again i could be wrong....
Good beats by producers i dont like.. umm, i dont like Swizz Beatz so i got to go with "Good Times"...
and S.G.V. you dont like Timbaland!!?? hes one of the best beatmakers alongside Dre.. by the way.. whut east coast producers do you like?
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2002, 11:13:25 PM »
Neptunes are one of the best beatmakers out there regardless of whut anyone says, all their beats are hard and "Grindin" is tite, its creative and ol' school.. nobody uses drums like that in their songs anymore...
I could've sworn the "Im Real[Remix]" was by Rockwilder but then again i could be wrong....
Good beats by producers i dont like.. umm, i dont like Swizz Beatz so i got to go with "Good Times"...
and S.G.V. you dont like Timbaland!!?? hes one of the best beatmakers alongside Dre.. by the way.. whut east coast producers do you like?

im not a fan of timbo....as for what producers i like...ayatollah got some good shit, monch without a doubt has good beats, alchemist is basically west coast but hes in the east now so u can consider him east, but really i dont consider timbo east coast that much....same with the neptunes...my cut off is maryland for what i consider the east coast...everything south of maryland to me is the south...premier beats never really capture me, ez elpee is coo, buckwild too....megahertz are hella tight and so is rockwilder

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2002, 11:40:11 AM »

ok....so lets see u sell that beat for a 100 grand like they do...foo ur just trying start a beef....how u gonna talk shit about a beat when IVE never heard u make a better beat....but whatever foo...ill let u believe urself....id love to hear u tell the neptunes that u can make better beats than them....

listen child...u dont know shit about music...Just because people buy their beats doesnt mean that its good...They buy it because the name Neptunes sells...Just like people buy Britney spears and Nsync... it has nothing too do with them being good...I'm not even a real producer, but why dont u go download a Beat in "Tha Lab" section by any of the WCC producers, and I promise you it will be 80X better...Even ask Phiasko...He's a real profesianal producer, and he thinks the same as me...so learn your music before you speak too somone who knows his shit...

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2002, 03:14:22 PM »

listen child...u dont know shit about music...Just because people buy their beats doesnt mean that its good...They buy it because the name Neptunes sells...Just like people buy Britney spears and Nsync... it has nothing too do with them being good...I'm not even a real producer, but why dont u go download a Beat in "Tha Lab" section by any of the WCC producers, and I promise you it will be 80X better...Even ask Phiasko...He's a real profesianal producer, and he thinks the same as me...so learn your music before you speak too somone who knows his shit...

foo ur just like a little girl...whining and shit...first u said u could make better beats and now ur not a producer...man get off that...sure names sell but if the beat is wack it aint gonna sell...and thats real...thats all i gotta know about music....i could give a fuck about anyone else on here who makes beats...ur the one that opened ur mouth and said that u can make better beats...dont cowar away....ur all talk...so basically ur the child in the end...and how do u figure u know ur shit?...cuz u have a makeshift label?...man fuck that....ive played parts in two underground albums already...it aint like im a newbie to this music shit...i been listening religiously to rap music since the 80s....i know whats good n whats not...and either way its my opinion...ive heard ur shit...its W-A-C-K as fuck....simple as that....i understand u dont like the neptunes and shit and neither do i....but u gotta give credit where credit is due....u simple minded foo....

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2002, 06:45:59 PM »
foo ur just like a little girl...whining and shit...first u said u could make better beats and now ur not a producer...man get off that...sure names sell but if the beat is wack it aint gonna sell...and thats real...thats all i gotta know about music....i could give a fuck about anyone else on here who makes beats...ur the one that opened ur mouth and said that u can make better beats...dont cowar away....ur all talk...so basically ur the child in the end...and how do u figure u know ur shit?...cuz u have a makeshift label?...man fuck that....ive played parts in two underground albums already...it aint like im a newbie to this music shit...i been listening religiously to rap music since the 80s....i know whats good n whats not...and either way its my opinion...ive heard ur shit...its W-A-C-K as fuck....simple as that....i understand u dont like the neptunes and shit and neither do i....but u gotta give credit where credit is due....u simple minded foo....

AMEN!
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2002, 08:34:29 PM »

First off, u peice of shit, I said Im not a producer, but I never said I cant make a better beat than "Grindin"...I've already made beats before, which are 10 X better than "Grindin"...And yes, I do suck as a producer, but I can still do better than "Grindin" ANYDAY! Second off, you commercial rap fan, you have know clue about shit musicwise...Youre fuckin close minded if u think "Grindin" is a good beat and continue on too say u dont like Havoc...And tell me what songs u've heard from me? "Tha Shit" which was done when I first began rapping? Sorry, but u just cant judge me over that, because I've done much better shit...so shut your fuckin mouth, because you've pissed me off enough...PeAcE