Author Topic: DUBCNN: Lil Wayne - "Tha Carter III" (Review)  (Read 474 times)

Re: DUBCNN: Lil Wayne - "Tha Carter III" (Review)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 07:42:59 AM »
Tha Carter 3 is classic! I can bang any track on that album. Weezy talks some of the realest shit ever on IDontGetIt. COP THAT NOW!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »
Tha Carter 3 is classic! I can bang any track on that album. Weezy talks some of the realest shit ever on IDontGetIt. COP THAT NOW!

that joint was wack... was that his attempt to try to be deep?   So let's analyze what he said....

He said that the "real criminals" are the tax offenders?  This dude obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  The constitution gives the federal government no right to collect taxes.  And this government (if limited to it's powers granted in the constitution) generates enough money to operate on nothing more than tariffs and excise taxes (excise taxes being taxes on goods considered vices, like cigarettes and alcohol).  And it wasn't until the 20th century that the American government started ignoring the constitution and illegally taxing what American's earn.  Some citizens still refuse to pay taxes these days and lawyers present the constitution as evidence in court and get their cases removed.  Check out the video Freedom to Facism on youtube if you want to know more. 

Then he disses Al Sharpton but offers Jesse Jackson as an example of great black leader?   Jesse Jackson, when he was running for president totally wrote off the hip-hop community in the 80's and "criticized" (being critical is what he accused Sharpton of) hip-hop to win points with the white man.  And this was at a time in the 80's when hip-hop was political conscious and was excited to try and promote a black man running for office.

So again, why is this song deep?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:07:04 AM by Abdul-Infinite presents... The Vital Organ »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 09:04:59 AM »
wack review.

one paragraph on mr carter, one paragraph for comfortable, and another for dr. carter

quick one sentence mentions of lollipop, nothin on me and got money.

6/16 songs are mentioned. thats not even half the album. calls wayne "unrivaled". no mention of the horrible la la, phone home, or let the beat build.

lets see a review of yours

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »
this was a good album. the production was just off the hook, and wayne was better than i expected.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 09:13:24 AM »

that joint was wack... was that his attempt to try to be deep?   So let's analyze what he said....

He said that the "real criminals" are the tax offenders?  This dude obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  The constitution gives the federal government no right to collect taxes.  And this government (if limited to it's powers granted in the constitution) generates enough money to operate on nothing more than tariffs and excise taxes (excise taxes being taxes on goods considered vices, like cigarettes and alcohol).  And it wasn't until the 20th century that the American government started ignoring the constitution and illegally taxing what American's earn.  Some citizens still refuse to pay taxes these days and lawyers present the constitution as evidence in court and get their cases removed.  Check out the video Freedom to Facism on youtube if you want to know more. 

Then he disses Al Sharpton but offers Jesse Jackson as an example of great black leader?   Jesse Jackson, when he was running for president totally wrote off the hip-hop community in the 80's and "criticized" (being critical is what he accused Sharpton of) hip-hop to win points with the white man.  And this was at a time in the 80's when hip-hop was political conscious and was excited to try and promote a black man running for office.

white

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 09:27:16 AM »

white

Come  on man.. that was week, dude was trying to use statistics (ratio of black prisoners to white prisoners, etc.) to sound conscious and all that, if you won't to hear a real use of statistics on a conscious level over a track you should hear Mos Def's "Mathematics".  Then come back and talk to me.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 10:23:41 AM »
there was some tight beats on the cd, but i was hardly impressed
carter 2 was ten times better
some of the songs were plain annoying im sorry

The Best of 3 Worlds

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 10:37:29 AM »

white

Come  on man.. that was week, dude was trying to use statistics (ratio of black prisoners to white prisoners, etc.) to sound conscious and all that, if you won't to hear a real use of statistics on a conscious level over a track you should hear Mos Def's "Mathematics".  Then come back and talk to me.

abdul infinite is actually right....this song is pathetic.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
wack review.

one paragraph on mr carter, one paragraph for comfortable, and another for dr. carter

quick one sentence mentions of lollipop, nothin on me and got money.

6/16 songs are mentioned. thats not even half the album. calls wayne "unrivaled". no mention of the horrible la la, phone home, or let the beat build.

lets see a review of yours

dont be a dickrider.

i fucking hate this defense. just because I can't (or wont bother to) do better, doesn't mean I dont have a right to criticize

h2k4

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »
there was some tight beats on the cd, but i was hardly impressed
carter 2 was ten times better
some of the songs were plain annoying im sorry

That's what I think too.  Except for the "Im sorry" part, lol.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »
The problem with the review is the high rating. This shit is 1.5/5, if that. Every Lil Wayne song is garbage, and apparently so are his stupid fans who like him. Bad rapping, bad lyrics, bad production, bad flow, bad sound, bad concept. Not one good thing here. Lil Wayne and Kanye, and all those other mediocre rappers people love to dick ride should be killed. Simple as that. Maybe we'll get some good music being released if these guys finally get ignored.