Author Topic: To all the black dudes of WCC...  (Read 1334 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: To all the black dudes of WCC...
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »
You forgot about Job, the blackest dude ever!
damn nigga you stay on my nuts. hop off them  shits............ every time eye come on this shit.........you always got my name in ya mouth.... go do something nigga......go play ball, go out get twisted stop dreamin of bitches like alicia keys or what ever women u stay switchin and puttin in ya pictures nigga and actually go get a bitch...forreal

Hahaha, u still here man? I really don't give a fuck about you or yo momma, but I just thought you would like to be on a list of black dudes on dubcc?
if you dont  give a fuck then show and prove and keep my name out ya mouth simple ass that nigga. when ever eye dont be around u quick to say someshit like where job at ppl???
 nevermind what the fuck eye do nigga. worry about how u going to stop imagining about bitches like the different ones u stay switching in your picture area and start smashin bitches out...... show n prove nigga simple ass that.......
just the other day some nigga made a topic with my name in it ( and eye ignore it, so ignore me nigga) . once again show n prove ya niggas dont give a fuck

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »
It's a good mix, lots of Latinos, though white is the majority. But if white was not the majority of hip-hop listeners, then rap music would sell wood. So it is what it is, plus most internet users are white as well. So considering all that, this board is actually a great mix.

everybody uses internet now n days. atleast my generation and younger

im black too.

lol but you white at heart.

you live in an urban area or suburb, 'cause when I go home to San Bernardino I know tons of people under 25 that don't have internet. And if they do it's dial up. Still. It's not like people have $900 laying around when they got to pay for $4 a gallon gas.

$900? they dont have pc bangs? n i know cable isnt that expensive.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 05:37:43 PM »
You forgot about Job, the blackest dude ever!
damn nigga you stay on my nuts. hop off them  shits............ every time eye come on this shit.........you always got my name in ya mouth.... go do something nigga......go play ball, go out get twisted stop dreamin of bitches like alicia keys or what ever women u stay switchin and puttin in ya pictures nigga and actually go get a bitch...forreal

Hahaha, u still here man? I really don't give a fuck about you or yo momma, but I just thought you would like to be on a list of black dudes on dubcc?
if you dont  give a fuck then show and prove and keep my name out ya mouth simple ass that nigga. when ever eye dont be around u quick to say someshit like where job at ppl???
 nevermind what the fuck eye do nigga. worry about how u going to stop imagining about bitches like the different ones u stay switching in your picture area and start smashin bitches out...... show n prove nigga simple ass that.......
just the other day some nigga made a topic with my name in it ( and eye ignore it, so ignore me nigga) . once again show n prove ya niggas dont give a fuck

I just enjoy reading your posts, it keeps me laughing, haha. Get over it. I'm not thinking about you 24/7, lol

kemizt

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 05:58:25 PM »
I never got around to posting my pic but yea, I wonder why so many people were surprised.

the board is based in england.

-KIDRENEGADE-

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »
wow

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »
I never got around to posting my pic but yea, I wonder why so many people were surprised.

isnt this the biggest westcoast forum on the net? lol i wouldnt know cuz this is the only forum i go on.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Johnny B

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 06:08:21 PM »
just for the record, I never thought QuietTruth was white. ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 06:11:24 PM »
Go figure, some of them on the list I thought were white.
you are white

Johnny B

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »

I don't understand why a west coast music forum would be based in England.

one of the best forums, but doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

D~Nice

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »
Recently, there have been complaints by some members that they thought this place was mostly black or that they didn't expect everyone to be white...well, there's obviously more white posters, but I'm pretty sure there are also a good amount of black muufuckaz...

QuietTruth
FlipMode AKA Bedford Iz Active
KidRenengade AKA MANBEARPIG
Ted AKA Teddy Roosevelt
Mackin4Life
Sikotic (half)
LyRiCaL_G
KAIN(?)
R-Tistic
Lincoln (what happened to this dude?)
boycriedwolf619
I-Bo AKA Maestro Minded
etc.

...so it's not like this place is ALL white, like some of you may think...But yea, there are definitely more Europeans than there are Americans...Fuck Boston...PeACe

Add me to that list homie.

Johnny B

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 06:44:58 PM »
I never knew you were black, D-Nice. ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 06:46:39 PM »
i am as white as casper the ghost ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »

isnt this the biggest westcoast forum on the net? lol i wouldnt know cuz this is the only forum i go on.

Which is why I thought all the board would be black. I never woulda guessed white folks loved that real hardcore West Coast shit. :-\ Lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »
just for the record, I never thought QuietTruth was white. ;D
Say why?

Go figure, some of them on the list I thought were white.
you are white
Say what?

i am as white as casper the ghost ;D
How you gon play urself like that? LOL.