Author Topic: To all the black dudes of WCC...  (Read 1339 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: To all the black dudes of WCC...
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »

Lmao. No that sounds like a surfer boy term.

"Hey dude let's catch some waves!"  :-X

That's cuz you're from England.

Ahh touché, i am from England and it's not said around here except by the white people who look like surfer boys (The shorts, hair do, sandals, etc etc)...Ok do you say Dude then NIK?

nah everybody be sayin dude these days isnt just the white boys, but it isnt in my vocab.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2008, 10:16:48 AM »

Lmao. No that sounds like a surfer boy term.

"Hey dude let's catch some waves!"  :-X

That's cuz you're from England.

Ahh touché, i am from England and it's not said around here except by the white people who look like surfer boys (The shorts, hair do, sandals, etc etc)...Ok do you say Dude then NIK?

I say dude once in a while...pretty much everyone says the word out here in LA. LOL. There's even a rapper named Devin The Dude...PeACe

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2008, 10:18:26 AM »
Im Black my dude. Add me.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2008, 11:25:35 AM »
Yeah, I always noticed it's not many blacks here. It doesn't matter to me...whoever said "the blacks that like G-Funk are over 20" were right...they just gotta push that age up to like 24, 25.

I grew up in L.A. and was in school in Florida...and most of the fans of West Coast rap I know are Asians and Hispanics. Most of my homeboys from L.A. love West Coast rap, especially the older ones...but there were dudes at my HS who just dickrode whatever was hot, and most of the upcoming rappers all try to sound like Wayne, Jay, and Kanye.

LOL...I don't wanna put dude on blast, but somebody who was supposed to bring life to West Coast rap, and was a youngster, was in the studio when me and my homeboy were taklin about 213's album droppin, back in 04. He said, "I don't give a f'k about 213, that shit is gonna be wack! Snoop Dogg is wack as hell! I ain't tryin to hear anything from him." I was in shock, like damm....I know you are young, but that's really how you feel?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »
LOL...I don't wanna put dude on blast, but somebody who was supposed to bring life to West Coast rap, and was a youngster, was in the studio when me and my homeboy were taklin about 213's album droppin, back in 04. He said, "I don't give a f'k about 213, that shit is gonna be wack! Snoop Dogg is wack as hell! I ain't tryin to hear anything from him." I was in shock, like damm....I know you are young, but that's really how you feel?

Crooked I? Game? LOL.

I don't wanna put dude on blast

There ya go, Bedford.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2008, 03:40:14 PM »
What is worth i use the word 'Dude' quite a few times!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
When niggas say dude, it's said wit that ghetto twist, not that fuckin' wack suburban preppy boy shit.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2008, 04:24:11 PM »
When niggas say dude, it's said wit that ghetto twist, not that fuckin' wack suburban preppy boy shit.
8) 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2008, 05:58:37 PM »
Oi i didn't even get a chance to reply and say ok to NIK about 'dude'  :laugh:

It's fine, i guess i underestimated the word in the U.S or something, in the UK it won't change the fact it's wack as shit.  >:(
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »
i say dude very often.  i dont say it like them surfer boys or anything..not like "duuuuddee! gnarly!" lol.  its either like "thats my dude right there" or "what up dude?"  sometimes it sounds like im saying "duke", sometimes i DO say "duke" lol.

idk, fuck it! :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »
any viets up in here? 8)

Inside Death Row

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »
Yeah, I always noticed it's not many blacks here. It doesn't matter to me...whoever said "the blacks that like G-Funk are over 20" were right...they just gotta push that age up to like 24, 25.

I grew up in L.A. and was in school in Florida...and most of the fans of West Coast rap I know are Asians and Hispanics. Most of my homeboys from L.A. love West Coast rap, especially the older ones...but there were dudes at my HS who just dickrode whatever was hot, and most of the upcoming rappers all try to sound like Wayne, Jay, and Kanye.

yea when i was in highschool, i would be liek you bump spice 1 to the brothas, n theyll be like "spice what?"

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »
im the same breed as the debarges..

thats funny....who's johnny she said

lol I saw DeBarge in concert when I was like 6.  It was the shit.  Who's Holding Donna Now was the jam!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2008, 05:26:26 PM »
any viets up in here? 8)

not all of em are as courageous and willing to admit they got lil dicks, chinaman