Author Topic: When will the people of this country finally fight back  (Read 165 times)

herpes

When will the people of this country finally fight back
« on: June 08, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »
Us working class slobs in the country are basically fucked. I could go into some more detail but Im drunk.  But when do we start fighting back.  Our generation is fucked if we dont do anything.  So when do we fight back.  When gas goes to 5 bucks and hour ?  When Obama or McCain become president and shit is still fucked up ?  Or my opinion never ?  So when do we finally say enough is enough and stand up and fight back ?

Narrator

Re: When will the people of this country finally fight back
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »
Personally, I'm stockpiling a fucking arsenal in preparation for the day. Literally, too...I don't have a family or nuthin, so every time I get my paycheck, I use the money to buy arms. Pretty soon, shit's gonna go to chaos, and when it happens, nobody's gonna be able to stop me for taking anythang I want at gunpoint. It'll be LOTS of fun.

BTW, tonight was the first night I ever held my gat on someone to get free gas. $4 a barrel my ass..

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 04:35:07 AM »
^^^American culture, gotta love it lol

[img]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 05:47:54 AM »

As soon as Americans do fight back (violently i am assuming) then they will be labeled domestic terrorists and then people will realise why there has been a slow and gradual move towards a militarised police force.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 12:40:06 PM »
When will the people of this country finally fight back
Probably never. Everyone is too busy, thinks they're too busy, too lazy, or too stupid to fight back.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 11:24:15 PM »
It isn't coming to a head anytime soon. You'll get people rallying at most. People are either too A.) content (The Rich), B.) lazy (The Poor), or C.) stupid (The white middle class) to give a real fuck. If we do start an uprising we will be suppressed easily. They have bigger weapons than we do. Simple. Also, the guy with all the guns what all you got in that arsenal? I'd be interested in purchasing some of your pre-used stuff.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 12:18:05 AM »
a lot of people are pissed off.  it still make take a few more years before a real substantial amount, say 3-5 million catches on to what is happening.  and while people will balk at that number and say it is nothing compared to teh overall populaiton of the US, remember the revolutionary war.  a determined few defeated a much more powerful and sophistacted group.  it can happen again.