Author Topic: Death  (Read 751 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Death
« on: June 12, 2008, 01:48:55 AM »
its inevitable, what do you atheist think about it, except that you juz die.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

D-Stress

Re: Death
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 06:51:44 AM »
i believe in life after death.thats real.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 01:22:57 AM »
I believe in afterlife but I don't believe in God if that makes any sense.

DIP DIP SET SET

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 01:24:55 AM »
every1 has their own opinion and thier belief, but what do you think aftlife is like spice? if you dont believe in god, because im a protestant christian so i believe in heaven and i assume the first person that reply to this thread does also.

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
I have no clue.. but I hope the good people in life will experience good things and the bad people in life will go through evil and horrific things..

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »
Yes, you just die. You only believe in the afterlife because it's difficult for you to face the truth, but deep down inside, you know that us atheists are right. I realize it sucks that you won't have an afterlife where you'll have a big dick (or at least one bigger than a Tootsie Roll), but that's just what you're gonna have to accept, chink.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 03:58:54 PM »
You are ridiculously insignificant if you see the big picture with the earth just being a small ass planet and the sun being just one of uncountable stars in the universe... and you just die and cease to exist. No magic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 05:19:11 PM »
well somebody made us, u guys didnt hear about the microorganism that has a built in motor inside it? it wasnt man made and it couldnt of been made by nature.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »
See, yes, good question.

Atheism just doesn't make no sense to me. Not to be disrespectful at all, but, I mean it doesn't..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »
See, yes, good question.

Atheism just doesn't make no sense to me. Not to be disrespectful at all, but, I mean it doesn't..

yea because whats the purpose of life than?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
^ Exactly. Bash religion or what not, but what is you really thinkin' right now? Like..

It makes no sense.

You die, than what? See black the rest your life? It's like they confused. Becuz they can't exaplin themselves. And I'm not tryin' to bash people. I respect niggas and they beliefs, but wit religion (of all types) you can come to terms and be like, 'yo that makes sense, I can see how that works'. Atheist's just can't. There's just no God to them. That's all I get out it. Shit is odd.

NO DISRESPECT, I mean 11 is my nigga, 7even is that nigga..

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 01:55:21 AM »
Atheism makes no sense LOL.  That is absolutely amazing.  Believing in invisible men in the sky and fairy tales like the bible is what makes no sense.  This is coming from a guy who is surrounded by religious family members w/ the exception of my Sister,  I gave up on religion a couple years ago as soon as I became more mature mentally and actually read some of the bible and thought about stuff like this,  I simply don't believe and I doubt I ever will.

DIP DIP SET SET

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 02:41:37 AM »
^ Exactly. Bash religion or what not, but what is you really thinkin' right now? Like..

It makes no sense.

You die, than what? See black the rest your life? It's like they confused. Becuz they can't exaplin themselves. And I'm not tryin' to bash people. I respect niggas and they beliefs, but wit religion (of all types) you can come to terms and be like, 'yo that makes sense, I can see how that works'. Atheist's just can't. There's just no God to them. That's all I get out it. Shit is odd.

NO DISRESPECT, I mean 11 is my nigga, 7even is that nigga..

11 is the nigga but 7even thinks hes just right that makes him ignorant just like all the religous people that he  disses on. what makes 7even so nright he cant prove that god isnt real, just like we cant prove god is real. its all about faith. even though it isnt logical, but if logic doesnt prove the purpose of human life, than what is logical istself? there is no logic, there is no purpose of human life in an athiest point of view.

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 08:00:47 AM »
I don't know any atheists who say "there is no purpose to life". There is a purpose, but it is a purpose that will be explained by science in the future, as opposed to the Bible or some other superstitious nonsense. Atheism does not claim to have all the answers to all of the universe's mysteries and such (which, I should point out, is the OPPOSITE of what religion, as well as Marxism and fascism, claim to offer). The only thing we believe is that there is simply not enough proof that God exists to say that "He" actually does exist.

Aside from that, we also have a list of grievances with religious doctrine. Please keep in mind that (as someone whose parents are Pentecostals and whose paternal grandparents are Catholics) I was raised to respect the Bible. I flirted with Islam at one point, but never converted because I ceased to believe around the time I was in my late teens that any God or Gods exist. It was only about five or six years ago that I actually went back to the Bible and was astonished at all the bullshit, and (more specifically) how utterly evil it is, that I became an explicit as opposed to implicit atheist. I recommend this site for those of you new to atheism:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Among my favorite quotes from this site:

There are a lot of books that come close to inerrancy, but the bible is not one of them. And its errors are not confined to typos and poor choice of words. Of all the books that I know of, the bible is the most errant. It is by far the worst book I've ever read. I know of no other book, for example, that commands you to kill homosexuals, Sabbath breakers, nonbelievers, rape victims who don't cry out loud enough, relatives if they believe differently than you, etc.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 08:23:21 AM »
..the Bible and was astonished at all the bullshit...

Yet it's one of the most influential books that built this f'in world. From words, from sayings everyday people USE, to fuckin' scientific theories.

'Yeah, we came from living organisms out the ground'

Yeah? Yeahhh? No shit sherlock, we was made from the dust of the ground. If you don't want to believe the Bible, don't be so close.

And don't come back wit it being how 'logic' it is, how we formed into humans from organisms, becuz it looks like God was a little logical too.