Author Topic: Death  (Read 752 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Death
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »
The real problem I have is most religious people, aren't even religious. Most teenagers in America drink, do drugs, and sleep with strangers. Aren't those sins? And don't most Americans claim to be "Christians"? If you're going to be a Christian, be a real fucking Christian. Most religious people today are casual, when they need god, when it's convenient to them, they pray. But when their drunk, passed out, they forget what the Bible even is. I have no respect for the Christian faith. Islam on the other hand, every Muslim I've met, prays, doesn't drink, doesn't lie, and are nice, respectable people. It's their lives. And devoting yourself to something larger then you, is highly respectable and should be encouraged.
How can you say such a thing? Have you ever been to a country like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan? You can get stoned for choosing not to practice Islam. In Saudi Arabia you can be put in jail for cross dressing. How is that better then the Christan alcoholics and druggies? How are the Muslims and Christians you've met speak for the billions of Muslims and billions of Christians in the world. Like all religions there are good followers and bad followers.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 09:31:19 PM »
I'm only speaking from my own experiences. What happens in the modernized world/US, and what happens in Iraq are very different things.

Like all religions there are good followers and bad followers.

This just speaks to the redundancy of religion. It's not useful in todays world, and is only holding as back from progressing in society. Science only betters mankind, moves us forward, improves our lives (in most cases). Religion on the other hand, does not do all of those things. Believing you're life is great because you believe god will save you, is very different then your life actually being great. Reality and faith.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:34:16 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »
Science only betters mankind, moves us forward, improves our lives (in most cases).
Say that after WWIII when nuclear weapons destroy us all. ;D

Religion on the other hand, does not do all of those things. Believing you're life is great because you believe god will save you, is very different then your life actually being great. Reality and faith.
It's not that simple. How do you distinguish the two? Is faith not reality since it doesn't only have to be used in religion? Doesn't faith play a part in day to day life?

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 10:11:13 PM »
Science only betters mankind, moves us forward, improves our lives (in most cases).
Say that after WWIII when nuclear weapons destroy us all. ;D

"Nuclear weapons" are inanimate objects that have no personality. They are only as dangerous as the people that use them. If the Islamic fundamentalists used them, then it would be safer to say that their religion, which motivated them to use nuclear weapons, was the thing that "destroyed us all".

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 09:59:06 AM »
Okay well here's what I feel about Atheism. It's a wealthy white man's religion. Now you got niggas like the dude Job, goin' around clownin' others for other religious beliefs, but he doesn't come after this shit, and this is the worst one. It's like a selfish white cat's faith. There's nothing higher up, nothing more powerful, there's nothing more stronger.

I feel a white rich man, came up with this shit to ya know, look superior so they can have somethang to say about black people or poor heads in general. 'They believe in God, some fake existence'. Like it's an excuse for us to live they way we do! Becuz God wants us to. We live in Ghetto's, we live in slums, and live on welfare, and we put it off on God. Complete bullshit! And I know for a fact, this is their kind of thoughts.

I read an article. It was about how fat black women can't lose weight like fat white women. They can't lose weight becuz black health magazines rely more on faith. While white women magazines rather rely on diet and exercise. Are you fuckin' serious? What are you sayin' right now? Like we are fuckin' stupid. Come on now.

Again a belief is a belief, and I have to respect them, but when you believe in God, I don't care what religion it is, more power to you. But as you see, more and more people wanna push off God, it's aight, so be it. Becuz even if the whole world done converts atheist, one with God is always in the majority. And that's the realest spit.

Narrator

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »
Okay well here's what I feel about Atheism. It's a wealthy white man's religion. Now you got niggas like the dude Job, goin' around clownin' others for other religious beliefs, but he doesn't come after this shit, and this is the worst one. It's like a selfish white cat's faith. There's nothing higher up, nothing more powerful, there's nothing more stronger.

I feel a white rich man, came up with this shit to ya know, look superior so they can have somethang to say about black people or poor heads in general. 'They believe in God, some fake existence'. Like it's an excuse for us to live they way we do! Becuz God wants us to. We live in Ghetto's, we live in slums, and live on welfare, and we put it off on God. Complete bullshit! And I know for a fact, this is their kind of thoughts.

First of all, let me remind you that you are poorly educated trash whose life revolves around rap music, so you really don't have much business talking about any of this shit. Atheism is not the "faith" of "wealthy white men" (something I'm not); it is the natural state of mind for those who are EDUCATED and INTELLIGENT. Which, again, is something YOU are clearly not...that fact that you said "more stronger" in a sentence goes to show why nobody can or should take your opinions seriously. This also holds true for Looney, a Chinese wigger whose grammar leaves much to be desired.

Second, Marxists would say that religion is the "opiate of the masses", something created by the "wealth white man" to keep the poor people oppressed, so that they focus on religion instead of carrying out a revolution against the capitalist class. I would argue (and I have, in other topics) that Marxism itself is basically the same thing as religion even though Marxists consider themselves to be atheists. Nonetheless, you had best consider that before you associate atheism with the "rich white man" again.

Third, you basically just explained everything I find annoying about so many Islamic converts: The whole idea is, "let's convert to Islam to spite the rich white man." That's what Bryan did (even if he won't admit it), that's what cats like John Walker Lindh did, and that's what WAY too many black folks have done. There is no moral superiority in that which I can see.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 12:52:59 PM »

First of all, let me remind you that you are poorly educated trash whose life revolves around rap music, so you really don't have much business talking about any of this shit. Atheism is not the "faith" of "wealthy white men" (something I'm not); it is the natural state of mind for those who are EDUCATED and INTELLIGENT. Which, again, is something YOU are clearly not...that fact that you said "more stronger" in a sentence goes to show why nobody can or should take your opinions seriously. This also holds true for Looney, a Chinese wigger whose grammar leaves much to be desired.

Second, Marxists would say that religion is the "opiate of the masses", something created by the "wealth white man" to keep the poor people oppressed, so that they focus on religion instead of carrying out a revolution against the capitalist class. I would argue (and I have, in other topics) that Marxism itself is basically the same thing as religion even though Marxists consider themselves to be atheists. Nonetheless, you had best consider that before you associate atheism with the "rich white man" again.

Third, you basically just explained everything I find annoying about so many Islamic converts: The whole idea is, "let's convert to Islam to spite the rich white man." That's what Bryan did (even if he won't admit it), that's what cats like John Walker Lindh did, and that's what WAY too many black folks have done. There is no moral superiority in that which I can see.

you are the wigger my friend.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 01:08:35 PM »

OK, Mr. "Africa-is-a-third-world-COUNTRY".

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 02:31:44 PM »
First of all, let me remind you that you are poorly educated trash whose life revolves around rap music, so you really don't have much business talking about any of this shit.
Hmm, but I do see, you a member of a rap message board too. That's somewhat questionable.

Atheism is not the "faith" of "wealthy white men" (something I'm not);
But it is, and you are supporting it.

Having faith has nothing to do with being EDUCATED and INTELLIGENT. And for somebody who claims those qualities, that's some of the dumbest shit I ever heard.

'Fuck this alias shit'
Well, somebody done just hit maturity?

And wrong timing, to switch up your games..cuz now it looks like a educated atheist is taking advice from a poorly educated nigga. That's not a good look.
..the Bible and was astonished at all the bullshit...

Yet it's one of the most influential books that built this f'in world. From words, from sayings everyday people USE, to fuckin' scientific theories.

'Yeah, we came from living organisms out the ground'

Yeah? Yeahhh? No shit sherlock, we was made from the dust of the ground. If you don't want to believe the Bible, don't be so close.

And don't come back wit it being how 'logic' it is, how we formed into humans from organisms, becuz it looks like God was a little logical too.

LOL, you're a barely-literate wigger with almost no future prospects in life, and yet you have the nerve to question science? Boy, you got no idea what you're up against right now...

Says an athiest who pretends to be Islamic, to have fun, as a game, who's supposed to be a grown ass man? Nigga grow up..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 02:46:05 PM »

OK, Mr. "Africa-is-a-third-world-COUNTRY".

i know that shit aint a country i did a typo. and i didnt say it like that u dumbfuck. yea im a wigger because i accidently said africa was a country. i listed counrtires that were 3rd world and i said africa so i can say it as a whole.

lol at thinking i would wanna be black gtfo you fucking whiteboy. only mutha fuckas liek you are ashamed of your own race.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »
Having faith has nothing to do with being EDUCATED and INTELLIGENT. And for somebody who claims those qualities, that's some of the dumbest shit I ever heard.

More then likely, people who are educated, tend to not be religious. Their's a big difference between being religious, and having a faith in God. If someone tells me they believe in God, questioning their education probably isn't the best thing to do. BUT people who believe in the specifics of the Bible, who believe it's anything more then just fiction, are uneducated people. It's that simple. God didn't create every living thing. God didn't create the world in 6 days (or whatever it was) and the earth isn't 10,000 years old (or whatever the Bible says). No one walked on water, it's complete fiction. So in fact, being a true Christian, believing in the Bible, does make you ignorant. Believing in a God does not.

Okay well here's what I feel about Atheism. It's a wealthy white man's religion.

Oh yeah? Since more people then ever are rejecting religion, and accepting common sense (science), I bet those people aren't all rich. It seems like Christianity is the rich white mans religion because it's controlled and created by rich white people. Who runs the church? Rich white people. Who controls the churches message? Rich white people. Religion is way more elitist then Atheism. Religion claims that the impossible, or the illogical is in fact true, over conventional science. Religion claims that only people with faith will be saved by God. How is that better then atheism? Religion is basically, common sense, versus blind faith. People have a faith, in a book, for no reason. How unintelligent can you get? Theirs no reason to believe the Bible. Theirs no proof, no evidence. No nothing. But every single event in the history of man kind SUPPORTS atheism and science. You believe in something you can't see, you leave things up to God. God controls everything, and created everything. Those are the ideas of an uneducated person. As if you had an education, you would see how science explains it all (or almost it all). What does the Bible explain? Nothing.

And another thing that's interesting is, the "atheists" in this topic aren't personally attacking the others. You guys claim you're religious, and educated, yet you refer to Foday as a "mother fucking white boy". Yes.. that's very educated, and I'm sure God would love you talking about another person like that.

Religion is supposed to give you guidance on how to live an unselfish, good, honest life. People have lost sight of that. And apparently, having a faith in God like you guys seem to claim, is more important then actually living how he would want you to. I doubt you guys are really religious, as you probably sin everyday of your life. You can't take the good and the bad. If you're going to be religious, you be religious 100%, everyday, every second of your life. Otherwise, you're no better then any other non-believer, you've just convinced yourself in your mind, God will save you, even though you don't follow his word.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 03:04:33 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »
Well now this is being turned into, 'only dumb and uneducated people are religious/believe in the Bible/ have faith/whatever you wanna call it', and that shit is ridiculous and I think any person with a mind can understand that. No matter how low or high your IQ is.

How are you dumb for believing in the Bible? I don't know man. I don't know..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 03:25:05 PM »
since the rich white men that were leaders of the first organized catholic church was so corrupt, came the protestants, its not a rich white mans religions at all. there are black churches, asian, all races and they dont pay the white men doesnt own protestant churches owned by the minorities. even thought he money does corrupt the leaders of these protestant churches also no matter what the race.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 03:58:34 PM »
How are you dumb for believing in the Bible? I don't know man. I don't know..

Dumb is the wrong word. Naive, or uneducated would be better words. The Bible contains passages, which are directly contradictory to mainstream science. The Bible is a story. And people educated in science, do not take the Bible literally, as many do. Many Christians reject science. How unintelligent can you get? Believing in a book, versus believing in something you can actually see, hear, observe. Every event in our history points to the fact, the Bible is not true, and is nothing more then a story. Every event. So how can an educated, intelligent person, reject every single piece of factual evidence which has occurred in their lives and every life before, and believe in the Bible.

Believing in God doesn't make you unintelligent. But believing in the specifics of the Bible, does. The specifics go against every drop of common sense our modern society has. Science is what progressed us to today, not religion. So what is the most logical faith to bring us into new and a better future? Atheism.. the faith in science and common sense.

Narrator

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 04:56:15 PM »
Hmm, but I do see, you a member of a rap message board too. That's somewhat questionable.

I know, but see, I'm going somewhere in life.  Hip-hop is not all I have in life.  For you...not so sure.  Educate yourself, boy.  Till then, you will remain naive enough to think religion has anything remotely resembling a basis in fact.

But it is, and you are supporting it.

Right, says you. But I give a fuck what you think because your intellect is inferior to mine.

It has EVERYTHING to do with those qualities. Although there are plenty of exceptions, religion's adherents are overwhelmingly the least educated.