Author Topic: Death  (Read 747 times)

Narrator

Re: Death
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2008, 04:57:59 PM »
i know that shit aint a country i did a typo. and i didnt say it like that u dumbfuck. yea im a wigger because i accidently said africa was a country. i listed counrtires that were 3rd world and i said africa so i can say it as a whole.

lol at thinking i would wanna be black gtfo you fucking whiteboy. only mutha fuckas liek you are ashamed of your own race.

I am black, you fucking chink.

You're a wigger because you talk like a thug and act like a thug even though you're nothing but a disgrace. The fact you called Africa a "third-world country" may be a typo, but damn, it sure is funny to see you trying to justify it now.

since the rich white men that were leaders of the first organized catholic church was so corrupt, came the protestants, its not a rich white mans religions at all. there are black churches, asian, all races and they dont pay the white men doesnt own protestant churches owned by the minorities. even thought he money does corrupt the leaders of these protestant churches also no matter what the race.

I don't give a fuck who runs what church. Catholic, Protestant...it's all bullshit, and it all appeals to those who are weak-minded. My parents are black Pentecostals, so I know how retarded religion really is.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:59:52 PM by Foday-muh'fuckin-Sankoh, bitch! »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Death
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2008, 06:14:04 PM »
i know that shit aint a country i did a typo. and i didnt say it like that u dumbfuck. yea im a wigger because i accidently said africa was a country. i listed counrtires that were 3rd world and i said africa so i can say it as a whole.

lol at thinking i would wanna be black gtfo you fucking whiteboy. only mutha fuckas liek you are ashamed of your own race.

I am black, you fucking chink.

You're a wigger because you talk like a thug and act like a thug even though you're nothing but a disgrace. The fact you called Africa a "third-world country" may be a typo, but damn, it sure is funny to see you trying to justify it now.

since the rich white men that were leaders of the first organized catholic church was so corrupt, came the protestants, its not a rich white mans religions at all. there are black churches, asian, all races and they dont pay the white men doesnt own protestant churches owned by the minorities. even thought he money does corrupt the leaders of these protestant churches also no matter what the race.

I don't give a fuck who runs what church. Catholic, Protestant...it's all bullshit, and it all appeals to those who are weak-minded. My parents are black Pentecostals, so I know how retarded religion really is.

y would i justify it? because u just mentioned it you dumbfuck.

dogg id smack your pale skinned face around if saw you.

lol at this loser, your going somewhere in life and yet you post on this board and diss people cuz you think your smarter. dogg you might be going somewhere but wigga you a loser.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.