Author Topic: a few reasons of why KURUPT is the best rapper of all time  (Read 2195 times)

Johnny B

Re: a few reasons of why KURUPT is the best rapper of all time
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »
does any1 else think sometimes kurupt tries to hard with his rap? he kinda pulls out the dictionary sometimes i think eg yessir (cant remember the lyrics), il find out though

how you gonna find out? haha

Kurupt was a lyrical beast for a long time, then had a bit of rapping dip after 2001 IMHO and almost made some tracks unlistenable, but he's back on form lately; the two TM/Problem tracks + Yessir.

Definitely looking forward to his new shit. First time in a while that I'm eagerly anticipating new Kurupt material.

I agree.. 8)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2008, 01:06:07 PM »
does any1 else think sometimes kurupt tries to hard with his rap? he kinda pulls out the dictionary sometimes i think eg yessir (cant remember the lyrics), il find out though

how you gonna find out? haha

lol k, i listened to the trak and i was completely wrong. my bad lol!!

b-boy dash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2008, 02:07:37 PM »
wow and i thought that my threat would be boring

im glad to hear everybody elses opinion i agree wit all of you but i think kurupts the best coz thats my opinion he is the only rapper that i like every single records ive heard from him like i said he can make any beat sound good maybe i exagerate by saying hes the best of all time  but hes definatly the best westcoast rapper.
kurupt if he wants to he can sound better than he was bak in 1995 hes music always been pure hip-hop!!! thats the main thing.

and anyway u cant compare him to anybody coz he is unique wiv his own style!!!

the yessir track is of the hook and kurupt is so original on it and the beat is the best ive ever heard in years!!!!!