Poll

Pick 1, shitfaced cockmaster.

Sparegeez
24 (70.6%)
Looney
10 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Sparegeez vs. Looney: Who is more G?  (Read 893 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Sparegeez vs. Looney: Who is more G?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »
I think it's funny how Acgrundy calls me stupid but he's the one who drove 350 miles just to lose in a basketball game LOL

What a fucking loser. You seriously couldn't find anything else to do that day bro? You got any friends?

don't get butthurt bro.  Its something called pride...I know, I know, you have no clue what it is, so I won't waste my time explaining it.  Whats it have to do with having anything to do?  See, if you ever had anything to do, you would know, that there is this thing called decision, and you decide what you want to do.  You know, your boss has decisions...he says, do I want sparegeeze to dig a ditch, or do I want him to plant these trees?  Then he basis his decision on what you will have the least likely chance of fucking up on.  And what are you anyways you fucking dumbshit...Justin Timberlake, snoop dogg?  You have so much shit to do, where you could never take a saturday off to do something else?  Right.  Okay.  You with your huge highschool life have so much shit on your plate.  A free fucking saturday???  WTF?  That is absolutely unheard of???  I could have sat on my ass that day.  I could have walked around my neighborhood asking people if they want their lawns mowed.  I could have spent the day making a rap and posting it on here.  Its called decisions.  Some day, when you may have something to do other than mow lawns, you may have to make a decision.  See, I possess this unique quality, called decision making.  Check into it.  It really helps with time management, productivity, and accomplishments.  See, thats how easy it is to spot out the real losers, they are the ones that try and make fun of me for saying I wasted my time doing what I did.  Its one day out of my life you fucking retards.  90% of you stupid fucks have probably wasted months of your time posting on this forum, and gotten nothing out of it other than a solid foundation of how fucking dumb you are.  I understand you are young, and inexperienced with life, and just really fucking stupid, and way too ignorant to acknowledge any of this, and so I don't blame you.  But just do realize, whether you would like to admit it or not, you are a fucking idiot.

I'm butthurt but you're the one that typed that entire response, so who's the one that's really butthurt? Hmmmmm

Pride over the internet? You serious man? LOL. You make me giggle grundy knowing how pathetic you are.

And Stop calling me stupid my man. I can assure you most people would call you the stupid one over me. And stop arguing with teenagers. WTF is wrong with you? You're like 30 years old and you're getting worked up over this shit. Light a blunt, do some push-ups and relax faggot.

nigga you stupid, u need a daddy homie.

o yea im only gettin personal cuz i really wanna beat your ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »
imo, they need to meet up and tough it out NIK style

lol what style is that 1 on 1 bball lol.

lol at nik, you have no balls homie

Why you hatin? I wasn't talkin shit...just wanted to see who WCC thought was the Gest, since you're both always goin at it.

yea, but i took it to offense, you know you can get at me, you live in the same area, ill give you my number you can be jokin homie its all good, but if you wanna go toe 2 toe ill give you my number.

You took it to offense? Lighten up, young'n...You're soundin really butthurt right about now, and I didn't even diss you. You need to learn how to take shit like a man, homie...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »
I think it's funny how Acgrundy calls me stupid but he's the one who drove 350 miles just to lose in a basketball game LOL

What a fucking loser. You seriously couldn't find anything else to do that day bro? You got any friends?

don't get butthurt bro.  Its something called pride...I know, I know, you have no clue what it is, so I won't waste my time explaining it.  Whats it have to do with having anything to do?  See, if you ever had anything to do, you would know, that there is this thing called decision, and you decide what you want to do.  You know, your boss has decisions...he says, do I want sparegeeze to dig a ditch, or do I want him to plant these trees?  Then he basis his decision on what you will have the least likely chance of fucking up on.  And what are you anyways you fucking dumbshit...Justin Timberlake, snoop dogg?  You have so much shit to do, where you could never take a saturday off to do something else?  Right.  Okay.  You with your huge highschool life have so much shit on your plate.  A free fucking saturday???  WTF?  That is absolutely unheard of???  I could have sat on my ass that day.  I could have walked around my neighborhood asking people if they want their lawns mowed.  I could have spent the day making a rap and posting it on here.  Its called decisions.  Some day, when you may have something to do other than mow lawns, you may have to make a decision.  See, I possess this unique quality, called decision making.  Check into it.  It really helps with time management, productivity, and accomplishments.  See, thats how easy it is to spot out the real losers, they are the ones that try and make fun of me for saying I wasted my time doing what I did.  Its one day out of my life you fucking retards.  90% of you stupid fucks have probably wasted months of your time posting on this forum, and gotten nothing out of it other than a solid foundation of how fucking dumb you are.  I understand you are young, and inexperienced with life, and just really fucking stupid, and way too ignorant to acknowledge any of this, and so I don't blame you.  But just do realize, whether you would like to admit it or not, you are a fucking idiot.

I'm butthurt but you're the one that typed that entire response, so who's the one that's really butthurt? Hmmmmm

Pride over the internet? You serious man? LOL. You make me giggle grundy knowing how pathetic you are.

And Stop calling me stupid my man. I can assure you most people would call you the stupid one over me. And stop arguing with teenagers. WTF is wrong with you? You're like 30 years old and you're getting worked up over this shit. Light a blunt, do some push-ups and relax faggot.

nigga you stupid, u need a daddy homie.

o yea im only gettin personal cuz i really wanna beat your ass.

::)

Please don't hurt me Mr. Chinaman :monkey_piss:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 01:04:58 PM »
I'd give it to the Mexican motherfucker 8)

kemizt

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »
Looney is a bitch. Talks all that shit but was scared to come fight me...

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »
anyone trying to arrange fights on the internet is a bitch

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »
Looney is a bitch. Talks all that shit but was scared to come fight me...

lol your the one thats scared to come fight me. dumbass.

lol you know what you said  you idiot, i said come down here and you said no you come down here. and thats how that ended fucking retard.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 03:39:40 PM by LooN3y »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »
both are fucking pussies. Wheres that option?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »
both are fucking pussies. Wheres that option?

yea and your the hardest guy on the forum, gtfo

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 04:58:18 PM »
do you see me acting all tough?

Get over it. Just cuz you live in Cali doesnt mean you're hard as fuck.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »

and you would know because?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »
looney whats good nigga ahn young n all of that. looney>>>>>over that other corny ass nigga

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 05:20:36 PM »
looney whats good nigga ahn young n all of that. looney>>>>>over that other corny ass nigga

its all good, juz lil annoyed cuz they comparin me to that clown. lol nigga is gonna dedicate his tat for his father that left him that shit makes me rofl everytime.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »

and you would know because?

LOL Grow up kid.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 05:25:09 PM »

its all good, juz lil annoyed cuz they comparin me to that clown. lol nigga is gonna dedicate his tat for his father that left him that shit makes me rofl everytime.
on the real.......that nigga is a cornball. his jokes are sooo corny he talkin about u cant shoot or see him cuz you cant open ya eyes.....some shit like that....like thats fuckin corny..... he tried to clown me by sayin my beard is taller than him....like what the fuck....that nigga is corny , his jokes not funny...on of them retarded yellow bus niggas you feel me