Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses T.I.  (Read 7684 times)

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
Re: 50 Cent Disses T.I.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »
its so funny to actually see that this is called 'dissin', now dissing is like really offending someone in a rap song, this is just saying the truth, or just brainstorming or whatever, if TI will see this as dissin then he'll be a bitch, its like jay-z said something on his album about scarface the movie doing more to him than scarface the rapper, it really ain't dissing, though to people with hardly any brains it might seem very offensive and dissing indeed.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 02:18:20 AM »
Real talk by Fif, hate it or love it!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 02:44:02 AM »
50 pulls a lot of bitch moves but I wouldn't call this a diss, just speaking real about that issuse. Because let's be honest, who didn't think T.I. snitched when he got off so easy ?

Besides, T.I. is one of the rare people 50 gets along with, not to mention that new DJ Drama mixtape.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 03:29:21 AM »
people kills me. who did he snitch on and why is he the only one going to jail? if you don't have proof the nigga snitched. you are yappin for nothin. officer jackson of all people callin somebody a snitch.....funny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 04:19:05 AM »
hes baiting TI...does fif fuck with shitty low?

He's not baiting anyone.  He is giving his opinion on a current event, and it involves a rapper.  If that rapper is gonna get pissy about it and start shit that's not 50's fault.

Is he sposed to keep a positive or neutral stance against all topics related to Hip-Hop? 

Nah, that wouldn't be right......

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 05:24:21 AM »
LOL anyone from a criminal background knows if they get a light sentence for some shit of this magnitude people are going to talk...and fiftys got a bigger mouth than most

but i find it hilarious how this probably upset sum kid in deutschland more than it did tip

idk tho maybe 50 shudda stayed neutral....like yall do ::)

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 06:25:59 AM »
people kills me. who did he snitch on and why is he the only one going to jail? if you don't have proof the nigga snitched. you are yappin for nothin. officer jackson of all people callin somebody a snitch.....funny.
lol i feel u..he was the actual prize, he was the one being snitched ON, dunno why he'd then turn around and snitch himself, the feds probably wouldnt care since he was the actual prize.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 06:40:46 AM »
swear some folk are like morons.. can't have a logical/original thought in their head.

I don't think they understand the dynamics of the legal system. TIP doesn't have anything to snitch about that the feds would think was more important than him. On top of that, in the magic world he snitched on a mystical kingpin who he'd need to be extremely close with to have knowledge of any operation information, they would be publicizing him snitching like crazy in order to combat the foolish Stop Snitching campaign going on...

the only reason the actual snitch got off and didnt do all this time himself (he was the one caught buying the guns) was that he was able to snitch since who he was snitching on was TI, a celebrity so in return TI would also have to snitch on someone bigger than him.

Some of ya'll are basic as fuck.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 07:17:54 AM by Lunatic 63 »

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 07:15:12 AM »
Here goes 50 with that gimmick dissing again. If I was TI I would not even waste my time responding.

Any real one know that T.I snitched on someone or told something.  Ain't no way with the proposed evidence of audio +witness that this guy does one year.  Thats dealing with FED time.  You either doing big time or found innocent, not no 12 months I don't care how much money you got. 

Maybe all the evidence set out was exaggerated and if thats the case fine, otherwise this nigga snitched on something and should be carried accordingly.  50 really don't have no right to speak on no other man but if someone asked why not be real with it.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 07:35:06 AM »
lol i feel u..he was the actual prize, he was the one being snitched ON, dunno why he'd then turn around and snitch himself, the feds probably wouldnt care since he was the actual prize.

Dawg snitching don't necessarilly have to be about your case.  These pigs will try to get any type of details out of you.  They will ask you about whats going on in your hood, who's selling this, who's doing this, do you know about any murders...all that.  Most of the time people calling it like it is don't have no paperwork or none of that on these lames because we dont' hang around no snitches!  People who been snitched on usually have the papers.

The big picture though is that was some ignorant shit that T.I was involved in paperwork or not, from his previous interviews i've heard he didn't seem like the type that would get caught up like that.  Hope he learned his lesson.

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »
Isnt this kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? How are you gonna snitch on people and then refer to some one else as a snitch? Its kinda funny to me. 50 is well known as a snitch, now he's trying to point the finger at someone else.  ::)

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 08:29:14 AM »
Dawg snitching don't necessarilly have to be about your case.  These pigs will try to get any type of details out of you.  They will ask you about whats going on in your hood, who's selling this, who's doing this, do you know about any murders...all that.  Most of the time people calling it like it is don't have no paperwork or none of that on these lames because we dont' hang around no snitches!  People who been snitched on usually have the papers.

The big picture though is that was some ignorant shit that T.I was involved in paperwork or not, from his previous interviews i've heard he didn't seem like the type that would get caught up like that.  Hope he learned his lesson.
T.I. made about 30 million over the last two years, do u really think he knows about what's going on in his hood and who's murdering who? I'm a fan of the man, but I know he ain't livin all ghetto, the man bought a 5 million dollar in house in the burbs of Atlanta, y'all probably seen it durin the case, he ain't no dude still in the hood knowin about murders and shit.

It was some ignorant shit and i heard its killin him lol..he a hot head type of dude, meanwhile trying to keep a good image for the judge; i heard its killin em to not at get at lo in a physical way lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 08:29:45 AM »
Isnt this kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? How are you gonna snitch on people and then refer to some one else as a snitch? Its kinda funny to me. 50 is well known as a snitch, now he's trying to point the finger at someone else.  ::)
LOL i forgot about his whole situation, that's right :laugh:

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 08:40:21 AM »

he aint dissin tip..he jus statin the obvious...u think he's scared to say t.i. name...come on now..

but he do got a point tho..

trap muzick came out..what happen he violated kuz of a "drug charge"...u gone do the amount of time he did unless u did some real deal lil troy singin...kuz all the violators i know that got caught wit the same charge..who was taught to invest in a-1 lawyers...while they was hustlin...still got football numbers for their cases and aint seein the light of day....

the time he got then..was shit u get is some traffic shit..

this nigga get 3yrs and got to make a video...

then he violate 3 yrs later bein a dumb ass and only get a yr........and a fuckin monitor..nigga please..

i know project pat somewhere mad than a bitch...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 08:41:53 AM by 3rd Coast »

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 08:51:42 AM »
Prosecutors are required by law to give lawyers copy of the testimony of witness statements, which includes their names, telephone numbers, and address. See defendants have the right to know the witnesses that are testifying against them, and it is helpful to lawyers that want to impeach the credibility of the witness.

It does not matter how much money you have, if you are testifying against someone their Lawyer is gonna get your info but it won't necessarily be disclosed to the public or even in the indictment. They need the info to prepare for your defense. See there are a lot of crooked lawyers that will give that information to the associates of their clients. There was one fed. drug case in NJ, the lawyer gave the statements provided by the prosecutors to some friends of the defendant and they posted photocopies all over the neighborhood.

So if TI is snitching we will know when someone's lawyer gets paperwork with his name on it, and those dudes will make it known.