Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses T.I.  (Read 7605 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent Disses T.I.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 09:12:09 AM »
Isnt this kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? How are you gonna snitch on people and then refer to some one else as a snitch? Its kinda funny to me. 50 is well known as a snitch, now he's trying to point the finger at someone else.  ::)

Are people really still calling 50 Cent a snitch? Really?

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 10:19:57 AM »
It's not a diss.

nd its noto 50 trying to stir shit up. If this was the case, he would go out and talk about it publiccly, this is on a low-profile track that isn't really meant to be heard until the album is out. Which defeats the purpose of stirring shit up for drama/attention.

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »
Haha! 50 always want to know whats happenin. If T.I. comes back it will be dope.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 10:26:19 AM »
All I know is that Game got 1 month for just making violent threats and  a gun possession and T.I. had 1000 guns at he got 12 months. And Game said he tried everything he could but couldn't do shit. Shiet, even that Keither Sutherland for 24 got 4 or 6 months for DIU. But then again, I'm not a lawyer or anything but you just gotta admit it's mad suspect.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 10:55:14 AM »
50 showing why he's a genius again. T.I. really can't say much about that without incriminating himself. Checkmate.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 11:13:43 AM »
All I know is that Game got 1 month for just making violent threats and  a gun possession and T.I. had 1000 guns at he got 12 months. And Game said he tried everything he could but couldn't do shit. Shiet, even that Keither Sutherland for 24 got 4 or 6 months for DIU. But then again, I'm not a lawyer or anything but you just gotta admit it's mad suspect.
Theres alotta snitchin goin on behind closed doors.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »
T.I. would be exposed if he snitched, until then y'all can sing the "suspect" song all u want.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 12:36:17 PM »

That is factually incorrect, you can snitch without appearing on any court documents, it's called "off the record" and if it led to something, then that would cut a deal I am sure.

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 12:39:58 PM »

That is factually incorrect, you can snitch without appearing on any court documents, it's called "off the record" and if it led to something, then that would cut a deal I am sure.
it is unlikely the feds would want TI to snitch, he's the type of person that usually is the prize in a situation like this (high end celebrity).

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 12:59:11 PM »
T.I. would be exposed if he snitched, until then y'all can sing the "suspect" song all u want.

thats if he dont pay off the people he snitched on... to shut em up

i know u a t.i fan and all..and one of his biggest cheerleaders...

peep game tho... example..

u aint never been in no major trouble traffic tickets here n there..... but this shit here come up and it could fuck up ya financial situation .....by puttin u away...

what u gone do..

u gone have faith in ya lawyers.. and steady lose money payin them high ass fee's ..and have a 50/50 chance in beatin the case or end up losin the case n do the number yrs maximum

or u gone be like fuck that im losin money already....laws offer u somethin to cut whatever it was orignally to a yr and u free to do whatever ...if u give up somethin...

kuz the shit he did and the shit he claim he has in his background.....is givin him football numbers and he got way too much to lose.. 1yr and he violated too..nigga please..

that boy sung... any nigga that ever been in some major trouble knows this shit...n if u a so called felon... with his stature u aint gone be fuckin with that many guns anyway.... thats why u make millions and got goons on ya team to do....

only way him comin out to be a snitch is he fuck up like scarface did...

kuz face snitched on a whollllllllllllle bunch of niggas...... one of the niggas he snitched on linked up with troy while he was in the pen both of em servin time in the same spot..... durin the whole lil troy a snitch campaign.. iono what troy offered em...but that dude took it..and gave up all his court documents..

troy came out n hit lil j and face with a monster.. he showed up with the nigga that was snitched on and the papers and started passin out copies..

face shoulda been that mans bitch for the amount of time he served... but he didnt ...n didnt think it would come back on em...

watch what i tell u if t.i aint smart enough to pay off whomever he fucked over.. shawty lo or somebody gone find out... walls got ears and its gone be the biggest exposal..

50 been in trouble before so he know regardless if he snitched or not.. real niggas know the shit t.i goin thru aint whats up..

ask project pat, flesh n bone,...hell if pimp-c was here...asked him too...

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 01:02:22 PM »
^ok keep waiting for this "big exposal" but dont hold your breathe ::)

and didnt scarface expose troy to be a snitch? you're probably a lil troy fan, never mind
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 01:23:49 PM by Lunatic 63 »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 01:22:38 PM »
^ok keep waiting for this "big exposal" but dont hold your breathe ::)

and didnt scarface expose troy to be a snitch? you're probably a lil troy fan, never mind.

nope he didnt expose em to be a snitch.. when he sued face somebody asked him what happen...and he said he did what he had to do..kuz time is money i aint got time to be thinkin bout the past...and fuck anybody who wanna label me...

n he said this long before face started raggin on em...

kuz i tell u right now.. u goto troy n say whats up with u n akshen..he gone laugh gather himself n say .."if he wanna come back home (face started his career off with lil troy) he will be more than welcome..kuz he's sufferin from writers block right..u know he was rappin my life ..small time dope game cocaine...everything was me.... face was 2 steps away from the looney bin.. n we taught em to put his problems on paper n make it ya job...i saved his life"........ and he has said this before after his interview with whookid he came back home for one of them local ass hood dvd's...said the exact words..

u ask face the exact opposite..he gone break tables.. blood pressure gone go up..and be pissed n tell u the interview or whatever talk ya had is over..

i got a uncle who is one of face's homeboys from back when he was comin up in new jersey...n i seen face do the shit...funny as hell

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »
^you a scarface hater? seeing as u talkin major down on him, are from texas with a shit load of texas rap covers in ur sig and NOT 1 is from face ::) who's the greatest rapper texas has ever seen, easily.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »
^you a scarface hater? seeing as u talkin major down on him, are from texas with a shit load of texas rap covers in ur sig and NOT 1 is from face ::) who's the greatest rapper texas has ever seen, easily.

nope...jus doin what 50 is doin..speakin the truth..

greatest rapper texas has ever saw ...is got damn me k-rino... the fuck is u sayin..if u on the outside lookin in yeah face..

but i was raised on k-rino n big mello and face aint seein neither one of those boyz...

betta go pick up a k-rino cd ... see why after all these yrs y scarface aint never put him on a album..kuz he will get destroyed...

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 01:50:42 PM »
nope...jus doin what 50 is doin..speakin the truth..
greatest rapper texas has ever saw ...is got damn me k-rino... the fuck is u sayin..if u on the outside lookin in yeah face..
but i was raised on k-rino n big mello and face aint seein neither one of those boyz...
betta go pick up a k-rino cd ... see why after all these yrs y scarface aint never put him on a album..kuz he will get destroyed...

lol ::)
i may have to check out k-rino, heard bout em a few times
but scarface is so fuckin dope
almost no rapper PERIOD in the game is touchin his discography (he's not my fav rapper, not even top 3, but thats my unbiased opinion)