Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses T.I.  (Read 7608 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 50 Cent Disses T.I.
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
...everyone on this board hates on this dude SO hard, like hes the worst thing in hip hop. not saying hes great either, just not as bad as he is portrayed on this board.
True.  I wonder how people would respond if "Before I Self Destruct" was on the same level as "Get Rich Or Die Tryin".

people will say BISD is wack...the worst...most terrible shit ever no matter how it is. TOS is gunna be concidered wack too no matter what the unit gives us. w/e tho, peoples opinon doesnt mean much to me...just thot it was a point that should be mentioned.

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

D~Nice

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »
...everyone on this board hates on this dude SO hard, like hes the worst thing in hip hop. not saying hes great either, just not as bad as he is portrayed on this board.
True.  I wonder how people would respond if "Before I Self Destruct" was on the same level as "Get Rich Or Die Tryin".

people will say BISD is wack...the worst...most terrible shit ever no matter how it is. TOS is gunna be concidered wack too no matter what the unit gives us. w/e tho, peoples opinon doesnt mean much to me...just thot it was a point that should be mentioned.

I think with alot of people with 50 they are tired of all the shit talking. He seemed to always talk like he knew what the people want to hear and for 2 albums nobody could fuck with him. Now the decline in sales has hit him and his crew and it almost sounds like he is making excuses at times. The shit talking for me just gets tiresome. You can't help but bring it up when it does not come through. But I still check out his music because I enjoy it. I just try to tune out all the other shit. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

speaking of luda and 50...luda KILLED that verse on the "i get money remix"!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

I think with alot of people with 50 they are tired of all the shit talking. He seemed to always talk like he knew what the people want to hear and for 2 albums nobody could fuck with him. Now the decline in sales has hit him and his crew and it almost sounds like he is making excuses at times. The shit talking for me just gets tiresome. You can't help but bring it up when it does not come through. But I still check out his music because I enjoy it. I just try to tune out all the other shit. ;D

i see what you mean, just dont think what he says off record should effect peoples opinon on his music.

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2008, 06:59:56 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

he sho did!
do luda and cham have any tracks together??

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

he sho did!

not that i know of...unless i forgot about it, but i doubt it. im about 95% sure they didnt....would be very interesting to hear tho.

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

he sho did!

not that i know of...unless i forgot about it, but i doubt it. im about 95% sure they didnt....would be very interesting to hear tho.

yeah there should be a collab of all dope southern rappers
bun b, outkast, scarface, cham, luda, weezy  (no wack rappers like nelly, chingy, soulja boy, t.i., young joc, etc)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2008, 07:07:14 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

he sho did!

bun b, outkast, scarface, cham, luda, weezy  (no wack rappers like nelly, chingy, soulja boy, t.i., young joc, etc)

lol cmon t.i. is not wack...but a collab of all dope southern rappers would be pretty crazy.

D~Nice

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2008, 07:09:28 PM »

i see what you mean, just dont think what he says off record should effect peoples opinon on his music.

Nah it should not, but in alot of cases with him now, his music has fallen off a bit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »

Nah it should not, but in alot of cases with him now, his music has fallen off a bit.

no it definatly has fallen off, im not gunna lie...i hope he, and the unit turns it around though with TOS.

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

he sho did!

lol cmon t.i. is not wack...but a collab of all dope southern rappers would be pretty crazy.

ok hes not wack but i was thinking a collab of all DOPE southern rappers... no average ones, none that r like alright, just dopeness!!!!

D~Nice

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »

no it definatly has fallen off, im not gunna lie...i hope he, and the unit turns it around though with TOS.

Me too, but from the singles I have heard from that album I don't know if they are going to get it right after that one either.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »

Me too, but from the singles I have heard from that album I don't know if they are going to get it right after that one either.

that song that leaked off TOS (straight outta southside) sounded pretty good to me...i mean i dk what you think of it...but a good sound to hear from g-unit.

D~Nice

« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2008, 08:07:05 PM »

that song that leaked off TOS (straight outta southside) sounded pretty good to me...i mean i dk what you think of it...but a good sound to hear from g-unit.

I have not heard that one yet.