Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses T.I.  (Read 7606 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 50 Cent Disses T.I.
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »
...everyone on this board hates on this dude SO hard, like hes the worst thing in hip hop. not saying hes great either, just not as bad as he is portrayed on this board.
True.  I wonder how people would respond if "Before I Self Destruct" was on the same level as "Get Rich Or Die Tryin".

people will say BISD is wack...the worst...most terrible shit ever no matter how it is. TOS is gunna be concidered wack too no matter what the unit gives us. w/e tho, peoples opinon doesnt mean much to me...just thot it was a point that should be mentioned.

I think with alot of people with 50 they are tired of all the shit talking. He seemed to always talk like he knew what the people want to hear and for 2 albums nobody could fuck with him. Now the decline in sales has hit him and his crew and it almost sounds like he is making excuses at times. The shit talking for me just gets tiresome. You can't help but bring it up when it does not come through. But I still check out his music because I enjoy it. I just try to tune out all the other shit. ;D

i see what you mean, just dont think what he says off record should effect peoples opinon on his music.

Nah it should not, but in alot of cases with him now, his music has fallen off a bit.

no it definatly has fallen off, im not gunna lie...i hope he, and the unit turns it around though with TOS.

Me too, but from the singles I have heard from that album I don't know if they are going to get it right after that one either.

that song that leaked off TOS (straight outta southside) sounded pretty good to me...i mean i dk what you think of it...but a good sound to hear from g-unit.

I have not heard that one yet.

someone posted it about 2 weeks ago...sounds good.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2008, 09:54:51 PM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

speaking of luda and 50...luda KILLED that verse on the "i get money remix"!

he sho did!
do luda and cham have any tracks together??

not that i know of...unless i forgot about it, but i doubt it. im about 95% sure they didnt....would be very interesting to hear tho.

yeah there should be a collab of all dope southern rappers
bun b, outkast, scarface, cham, luda, weezy  (no wack rappers like nelly, chingy, soulja boy, t.i., young joc, etc)

lol cmon t.i. is not wack...but a collab of all dope southern rappers would be pretty crazy.

ok hes not wack but i was thinking a collab of all DOPE southern rappers... no average ones, none that r like alright, just dopeness!!!!

that collab album comin.. but it will be mostly texas album......then a florida album jus like it is comin behind it..
universal suppose to put it out... then i think gone all do it together after ga put theirs together..

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2008, 03:45:27 AM »
luda > 50 > t.i.

speaking of luda and 50...luda KILLED that verse on the "i get money remix"!

he sho did!
do luda and cham have any tracks together??

not that i know of...unless i forgot about it, but i doubt it. im about 95% sure they didnt....would be very interesting to hear tho.

yeah there should be a collab of all dope southern rappers
bun b, outkast, scarface, cham, luda, weezy  (no wack rappers like nelly, chingy, soulja boy, t.i., young joc, etc)

lol cmon t.i. is not wack...but a collab of all dope southern rappers would be pretty crazy.

ok hes not wack but i was thinking a collab of all DOPE southern rappers... no average ones, none that r like alright, just dopeness!!!!

that collab album comin.. but it will be mostly texas album......then a florida album jus like it is comin behind it..
universal suppose to put it out... then i think gone all do it together after ga put theirs together..

oh word? whos gonna be on the texas one?

Lunatic

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2008, 06:55:10 AM »
i heard bout that texas album, it wont come out - neither will the florida one or any of them; it'll take 2 much work from the label(s) to get all those artists under 1 roof for that 1 album, and they'll give up.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »
T.I. is overrated.
Ludacris chewed that lil nigga up already
Luda dropped 1 good verse on him
T.I. killed luda on "watch what you say to me" and THEN beat up Luda's manager
Luda >>>> T.I.
and T.I. beating up Luda's MANAGER doesn't mean shit
Luda - artist who kills guest appearances and makes average albums
T.I. - dope ass albums, 1 classic and 1 arguable classic
T.I. beating up Luda's manager means somethin when its been said that Luda ran out the room when the fight broke out :tosser:

lol t.i. aint make no classic albums... and just becuz lil teeny boppers buy his shit up dont mean theyre dope ass albums.. all i know is that on the mic t.i. aint got shit on luda and thats fact

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »
i heard bout that texas album, it wont come out - neither will the florida one or any of them; it'll take 2 much work from the label(s) to get all those artists under 1 roof for that 1 album, and they'll give up.

the texas album would be a classic!

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »

yeah a texas album would be sick!

a georgia/atlanta album would also be sick:

outkast, goodie mob, ludacris, killer mike, young jeezy, youngbloodz, ying yang twinz, bubba sparxx (and if you wanna make it more bubblegum to increase sales to white girls they could throw in  t.i., young joc, and soulja boy)
and can even have some production from jazze pha, dj unk, j.d., etc

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2008, 08:26:42 PM »

yeah a texas album would be sick!

a georgia/atlanta album would also be sick:

outkast, goodie mob, ludacris, killer mike, young jeezy, youngbloodz, ying yang twinz, bubba sparxx (and if you wanna make it more bubblegum to increase sales to white girls they could throw in  t.i., young joc, and soulja boy)
and can even have some production from jazze pha, dj unk, j.d., etc

Seriously?

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »
DROP THAT MUTHAFUCKA!!!  :laugh:

J Bananas

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »
I am so riveted and caught up in this drama

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2008, 11:39:28 AM »
50 > T.I.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »

no it wont..

most of the people on it came from the same roof anyway and useta do it all the time when tx was only known for the geto boyz...

it wont take that long

this aint the s.u.c lol...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2008, 04:58:45 PM »
Well, there's no beef. T.I. also said the same in sohh.com

http://traffickingmedia.com/index.php?id=720

He didn't say T.I.'s name — but the general consensus by hip-hop fans, journalists and bloggers is that 50 Cent took a jab at the King of the South on the G-Unit's album cut "You So Tough." Fif's alleged implication about Tip? The unbelievable: that T.I. is a snitch who's working with the authorities to get a lighter prison sentence.

On the record, which appears on the Unit's new Terminate on Sight LP, 50 raps "Nowadays this rap sh-- ain't adding up/ How n----s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months/ Oowee, don't talk to me/ You talk to him, you talking to them."

"I got the best lawyers that money can buy," 50 rapped on Monday, finishing his verse for MTV News, alongside Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. "They say at best they would've got me 10 or maybe nine/ I said, 'How do you explain how homie breezed?' They said, 'You keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.' "

Of course, everyone is inferring that 50 was talking about Tip's recent legal woes. Charged with a slew of gun-possession charges, the Atlanta rapper would have faced a severe sentence if he had gone to trial and been found guilty. However, with a plea bargain, T.I. is only expected to do a year in prison, starting his sentence sometime in 2009.

So why the swipe at Tip, who 50 has been known to be cool with? Fif noted that he didn't mention anyone's name and even clarified that he had no beef with T.I.

"It's like 'CSI': You use real-life situations to create something that's entertaining without being specific," 50 said. "When have you known me to be indirect with an issue? If I had a problem with any artist, trust me, they would know. I take [that situation], and I write that because a lot of people think that. They're not saying it because they're cowardly people. When you write it and put it there and leave and say, 'Let me watch and see what happens.' There's so much controversy around it, and you didn't say anything. Then you go, 'See, they think that.' They just won't say it to him because they're a bunch of punks."

Back to the question at hand: Is the "him" Fif was referring to T.I.? "[It's] absolutely for the public to decide," 50 said. "My intentions — you know me, you know my MO — I would just say something. It's not really directed at him. It's me taking real-life situations. These things are relevant to hip-hop, period. I make something that's interesting enough for people to sink their teeth into, and I move forward."

mtv.com
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 05:02:50 PM by Meho »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »
its definatly about t.i. IMO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2008, 05:35:10 PM »
http://www.missinfo.tv/?p=876
sitting in the listening session for G-unit’s new Terminate on Sight album…in a nutshell, this album is for all the folks who liked Sabrina’s Baby Boy better than Curtis. …had to ask them to run a particular song back again though…..

particular song= “You So Tough”

particular verse= 50’s final verse

particular quote=

“Nowaways this rap **** aint adding up. How n—-s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?

Oo-weee, don’t talk to me. If you talking to him, you talking to them…

I got the best lawyers that money can buy….they say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9.

I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed? They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.”

50 is such a bitch, dissing anyone any chance he gets - TIP will lyrically get in that ass though!
fuck 5-0 and g unit. nobody in g unit could fuck wit tip !!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.