Author Topic: Fabolous & P Diddy...HaTe in Yo Eyez!  (Read 555 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fabolous & P Diddy...HaTe in Yo Eyez!
« on: July 30, 2002, 05:48:56 PM »
Now, I'm not gunnna lie...I'm not a fan of either artist, but I definently dont think any of them are as bad as the board make's them out too be...

First off, let's start with Fabolous...The man isn't the greatest rapper... He definently has a boring (and whack) flow...But the man doesn't deserve the hate he's getting...I like his multi-syllabul rhyme patern... He is one of the best commercial-rap lyricists today, and I respect the man because he actually knows how too write lyrics... Not like most commercial rappers who rhyme 'Head' with 'Bed' and so on...If you pay attention, Fabolous rhymes almost every word in each sentance, and it makes up for his boring flow...So when i hear about a new Fabolous track, or a new track which features Fabolous (On the radio or TV), I usually stay tuned too hear what type of mutli syllubal rhymes he has in store...Overall, he isn't as bad as ya'll make him out to be...

Now, about P Diddy...I don't think he's a good rapper, but he isn't bad either...He's average, and so are his lyrics...However, I have heard some dope rhymes and verses come from P Diddy in the past...I've heard weak ones as well, but they outdo eachother, and overall P Diddy isn't bad or good...He's average...Recently his lyrics are getting better, but his flow has stayed the same...P Diddy deserves no hate...Come on, he's the man who brought us Biggie, and contributed a lot too the two classic Biggie albums...Also, I'd like too add, his solo debut, "No Way Out", was a Hip-Hop Classic...Now tell me why you guys hate on this guy? At the end of the day, I'm not a fan, but he deserves 0 hate...

PeAcE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fabolous & P Diddy...HaTe in Yo Eyez!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 07:28:33 PM »
For real... the board needed someone to hate together... so F.a.b won, his writting is chill or else E40 and Nate Dogg would NEVER sing with him and for P-Diddy sometimes hes aight

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 08:26:30 PM »
fabolous is just wack to me...his whole premis is wack...his constant fake thug rhymes....bitten mase flow...but i like puffy...hes getting better now...since he lets the Hittmen produce and has some new writers hes been coming harder...

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
For the record, Puff doesn't write his own lyrics.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 08:47:18 PM »
P Diddy...I don't think he's a good rapper, but he isn't bad either...He's average, and so are his lyrics...However, I have heard some dope rhymes and verses come from P Diddy in the past...I've heard weak ones as well, but they outdo eachother, and overall P Diddy isn't bad or good...He's average...Recently his lyrics are getting better
::) ::) ::)

Puffy has LOTS of ghostwriters, (many of whom don't even get paid, so they end up suing him).

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 09:32:52 PM »
i have always liked puff daddy (i think the whole p diddy name is stupid) but not a favorite and he is also a great producer comes with some cool shit.....as for fabulous he is just alright

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 06:40:19 AM »
I disagree with this part...

P diddy is plain wack!!!! he had bathgate ghostwrite for him in the early days, no bath's a mc and he dosent have time so p diddy is cranking up the wackness....

On the othe rhand fabolous is pretty good for a NY mainstreim artist...he has clever lines such as
Ill habe your girl running back like Fred Taylor

and in "Automatic" with E-40 he uses nice multis
"Ill put some mind on your money and some money on your mind/
Honey's gonna be mine

Kids look partly cloudly but sunny on the shine
which aint bad...cause he is hated on

pz

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Tecknine

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 07:26:46 AM »
yo p diddy never produces i don't know where people begin to think he did biggies cds.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
[b][/b]Re: Fabolous & P Diddy...HaTe in Yo Eyez!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 07:52:25 AM »
I gotta admit Fabolus uses good punchlines BUT His FAKE ass Gangsta rhymes pisses me off......He aint himself.....IM GANGSTA, YALL JUST WANNABES.....ummmm :-/ I rest my case.

And Puffy, Ohhh please......He has never produced shit, He never even knew how 2 produce, He did not get in tha business as a producer, He NEVER produced tha biggie cds, Tha only songs he ever REALLY produced waz tha shit he sampled.....And people have been ghostwriting for him all his career.....His old shit and his new shit, Bathgate Ghostwrote most of his 1st cd.....Even on this new one Loon ghostwrote all this love dovy rhymes he been doin recently.....So pleeez, He aint no musician, Hes a businessman and pretty good at that.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

Re: For the record, Puff doesn't write his own lyr
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2002, 03:34:26 PM »

::) ::) ::)

Puffy has LOTS of ghostwriters, (many of whom don't even get paid, so they end up suing him).

yea thats what i was getting at...prior to the Saga Continues album his writes were booty...now that he has some new writers hes coming tight....

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 06:54:52 PM »
man my grandpa wuz listenin 2 this kinda oldy station and i swear iv heard EVERY puffy produced song on that radio station itz weird does he ever not sample a song?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2002, 10:05:26 PM »
PUFFY GETs hated on for startin tha demise an downfall of rap wit commercial shit an tha shinny suits.  but puff can produce.  thats how he broke into rap.  he was doin a lot RnB shit tho.  but he really can produce tho.  i think hes wack but did produce way back in tha day

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 11:36:44 AM »
OK PEOPLE...I never said Puffy was a good producer or anything...I said he deserves respect, BECAUSE

A)He's an average (Not too bad and not too good) rapper

B)He was a big part in both of Biggie's album's (Not producing, but Overseeing and guiding him through both albums).

C)He's dropped a classic of his own "No Way Out"...

Who cares if he's pop-rap?...Eminem is Pop-Rap, why dont ya'll hate on him? My point is, P Diddy deserves no hate, no matter what you say, he's done beutiful things for hip hop, and he's not too bad at flowing either...PeACE

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2002, 05:25:23 PM »
I just don't feel Fabolous what so ever, but I don't hate him. He writes nice shit, but he just boring.

Puffy IMO shoulda jusy stayed behind the boards, because he is way better as a producer so he can help out the other cats on his label more. Other than that I ain't got no problem with him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2002, 07:52:17 PM »
man my grandpa wuz listenin 2 this kinda oldy station and i swear iv heard EVERY puffy produced song on that radio station itz weird does he ever not sample a song?

Sample song Made "Puff Daddy" famous now im cool with his beats

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2002, 09:58:18 PM »
Yall talk shit about Puff Daddy sampling, but dont say shit about Dr Dre?? dang.. thats cold.. i give P Diddyand Fabolous props.. they are good artist..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)