Author Topic: Board Discussion:Is US justified in attacking.....  (Read 417 times)

techniec

Board Discussion:Is US justified in attacking.....
« on: March 22, 2002, 08:21:59 AM »
Iraq??

they have no connection to terrorism
they are not a threat to the US...

whats the deal??

is thousands of deaths "collateral damage" so u can settle an old score, Mr. Bush?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Board Discussion:Is US justified in attacking.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 10:54:56 AM »
hmm ..well i certainly dont think they are justified in attacking the Iraq , first of all they havent proved that saddam hussein does possess unconventional weapons or weapons of mass destruction .  And they United States just want to topple the saddam government  for their own selfish needs without looking at all the further pain and suffering to the iraqi people who are just sitting ducks with a government that terrorizes them and now a superpower who wants to topple that government. I think the United States has done more than required in Iraq  , imposing sanctions has greatly affected this poverty stricken country and children are dying by the day. The US has no right to attack Iraq unless it proves that saddam hussein possesses such weapons and they should devise a plan to asssasinate him and neednt attack da country!!

these are my views on this very controversial topic..
pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Jamal420

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2002, 11:24:07 AM »
i'm totally with the U.S. in their efforts against terrorism, but to attack entire countries and kill all the innocent people????.....no i don't agree with that
in case you guys don't know the main reason....the reason they don't tell you about......why the U.S. is in afghanistan is for oil and so they can have control over the region (china,russia,pakistan,and india)
when afghanistan fought russia 20 years ago the U.S. aided them and helped them defeat the russians. guess who else was fightin on the side of afghanistan and who else the U.S. was backin up???????.....good old Osama
the U.S. helped finance the war against russia but once the war was over the country was destroyed, and the U.S. jus got the fuck outta there without helpin the people or helpin them reconstruct
but if greedy U.S. needs somethin like for example osama bin laden.....they will do anythin to get what they want....all the money they r spendin now could have been saved if they would have spent half of it 20 years ago

back to the topic......DONT YOU THINK THE U.S. HAS THE RESOURCES TO JUS GO IN THERE AND GET WHAT THEY WANT WITHOUT KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT VICTIMS??????...........u know why they would never do that??????......because a couple soldiers might die........one soldier is probably worth more to this country than thousands of innocent civilians jus because the soldier is american

also......if the U.S. wanted to help bring peace to the middle east.......why r they providin Israel with weapons.....this year they r thinking about givin them $1.2 bilion in military aid.....dont u think thas kind of a lot of money to be goin out of our tax dollars to help support killings of people

the U.S. always plays the double standard.....when Israel was fightin (i forgot who against....but a country in the middle east....possibly Iran) the U.S. was selling weapons to BOTH countries

so.....to answer your question.....the U.S. is not justified to do whatever they r doin and plannin to do......and Bush thinks that he can do whatever he wants.....he can and has the power to.........but is it right?????????

I'M SORRY 4 THE LONG POST....BUT I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS.....AND JUST WANTED TO MAKE MY POINT.....WITH FACTS TO BACK IT UP

give your opinion on this matter

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2002, 12:42:49 PM »
yeah, i don't agree with killing innocent people but i don't think that's in our agenda, becuase in every war innocent people die (which sux about modern day warfar) but Sadam Husien has been warned and merely slapped on the wrist one too many times and over the years we've done a crappy or late job (which gave him more time to hide any weapons and bio warefare he might have) in trying to proove that he has this, i seriously don't think he'd have a problem with the UN servailing him unless he was hiding somethig...don't you? so yeah i think we should efficiently do our thing in afghanistan/pakistan FIRST and find Usama FIRST then try to tackle th Husein issue, then go the asian countries and get those terrrorists (which are probably more dangerous IMO)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2002, 12:50:10 PM »
I think they got connections to terrorism no doubt but we got people in our own country who have connections with terrorism. Take care of our own first and then worry about other peeps.

I don't like Bush stirring up shit in the Middle East and causing more conflict than necessary. He's just trying to get shit he wants and hiding it by saying it's the "War on Terrorism".

I'm really concerned cause as soon as Cheny leaves the Middle East some shit is probably gonna go down. And for what??
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tecknine

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2002, 04:41:29 PM »
imo hussein is wayyy more dangerous than osama

techniec

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2002, 05:38:37 PM »
Hussein has NO CONNECTIONS WHAT SO EVER with terrorism

so why expand a "war on terrorism" to iraq?

as for weapons...

1- US hasnt proven  Iraq has weapons
2- N.Korea, South Africa, Libya, Israel, Pakistan, and India all have "weapons of mass destruction"
3- why is the US shitting on countries like Syria, Iraq and Iran when these countries are no threats whatsoever to the states

forget that bullshit u hear, these countries are NO threat whatsoever to the US,  even if they were why the fuck would any country think about the mere possibility of going after the US, nobody is that fucked, they;d know they would get fucked rite away

India is developing an IBM missle that can reach the US,
China and N Korea already possess such weaponry, why are they going after the lil kids?

*remembers that Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria are all muslim countries*

Jamal420

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2002, 05:48:15 PM »
^^^word

plus...dont forget.....they got oil

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2002, 06:44:42 PM »
^^^word

plus...dont forget.....they got oil

That's on point. Why else would the US attack those countries. It's definitely not to protect the world from Iraq, but to get a lil sumthin from them if we possibly can.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2002, 07:01:59 PM »
i think why we're trying to disarm Iraq before any of those other countries is because our government and our people in general hate/don't trust/and feel like Iraq could be a threat if we don't do shit becuase of sadam's equal recipracating feelings....i have a freind named Attas (whose muslum and from Iraq) and his family hates Husein, so it ain't no muslum vs christian thing like i believe technique is trying to make it

i dunno, but all i know is as an American citizen like myself i want EVERY mother fucker off this planet whose capable/has potential to terrorising my ass ,  i agree to an extent about what sikotik said about takin care of home before the world , but i think we should split it 50/50 cuz i feel at least if we don't make a statement out there other terrorists will assume what the Japanese did before Pearl Harbor (we're not stable, we arn't that strong, and they can easily take us down because we're not faithful to our country) so if i was Sec. of Def. i'd be spilting it 50/50 regulate the ass holes in the middle east and regulate at home evenly.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2002, 07:05:55 PM »
Hussein has NO CONNECTIONS WHAT SO EVER with terrorism

as for weapons...

2- N.Korea, South Africa, Libya, Israel, Pakistan, and India all have "weapons of mass destruction"
3- why is the US shitting on countries like Syria, Iraq and Iran when these countries are no threats whatsoever to the states

forget that bullshit u hear, these countries are NO threat whatsoever to the US,  even if they were why the fuck would any country think about the mere possibility of going after the US, nobody is that fucked, they;d know they would get fucked rite away

China and N Korea already possess such weaponry, why are they going after the lil kids?

we're not busom buddies with any of these countries really but in a way we CAN trust China and such to a certain extent ...not a lot but more so than Iraq and all them ...i just think your trying to make this a whole "Christian VS muslum" thing ...which is sillier than the puddy when a good deal of america's people is muslum

Jamal420

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2002, 07:53:52 PM »

bush is just trying to finish off the "task" his dad started but left unfinished......u know terrorists live in Canada and all over Europe, but we don't attack these nations do we?....because they don't finance terrorists, neither do Iran, Iraq, or Syria (there is no proof yet, I'm not sayin they dont but this statement is correct at this moment).....but since they're muslim countries it is justified that we bomb em according to our government

but u know that the U.S. would take Israel's side anyday, even if U.S. had nothing against the other side....why?....because Israelis (Jews) have so much money invested in the U.S.
the U.S. doesn't wanna piss off the Israelis because the economy will crash

did u know that thousands of children still die in Iraq every year from the long-term effects of the war in 1991....do u ever see that on T.V.???...this country is so great in many ways, but when it comes to morals it's the worst...the government plays a double-standard (Iraq vs. Iran) for money.....the government wants peace in the middle east but they support Israel with $1.2 billion in weapons....why???

Israel was created on Palestinian soil after World War II....because they wanted a Jewish state, and they justified this by saying that the Jews lived there before the Palestinians......if this is true then SHOULD WE GIVE BACK ALL OUR LAND TO THE NATIVE AMERICANS IF THEY ASK FOR IT RIGHT NOW ???

i back the U.S. up 100% in it's efforts against terrorism but when they have to attack entire nations and civilizations i disagree....the U.S. has all the resources to get rid of sadaam without attackin the entire country

Joachim

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2002, 02:27:26 AM »

as for weapons...

So your saying that India, Pakistan and South Africa are all as much of a terrorist threat as Libya? Please, thats obsurd, Pakistan backed America throughout their 'war on terrorism' despite huge calls from their people against it, and India and SA? If their terrorist threats, then the UK, France, Spain, Italy, most of Europe are terrorist threats.

Now im not defending America's foreign policies, but your claiming India, Pakistan and SA are terrorist threats, because they all have powerfull weapons, so y'all better come get Europe, France have wanted y'all for years anyway.

techniec

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2002, 07:49:40 AM »
im not claiming India and Pakistan are terrorist states,
homie u just proved my point FOR ME!

Bush is trying to connect Weapons of Mass Destruction with Terrorism, which is why this war is being expanded to Iraq

so what im sayin is if America wants to make that connection, why go after the lil ones, u know what im sayin? if terrorism and weapons of mass destruction go HAND IN HAND LIKE POWELL SAID, why go after Iraq when Israel has more weapons then him?

do u see the hypocrisy?
do u see the condradiction, homie?

as for jake, you misinterpeting,

im not sayin Bush going after Saddam is a christain vs islam thing, because all Muslims hate Saddam, your friend aint the only one, i hate him too, that isnt a religious issue

but, going after Iraq, Iran, Libya, and Syria
while ignoring India and N Korea??

cmon....

as for Pakistan and India,

i hope my american friends dont think Musharaf and Bush are bosom buddies now,....America put a gun to Pakistans head and said u either with us or against us, so please dont treat Pakistan like this great coalition partner,
i dunno maybe im the only one, but i dont like gunboat diplomacy...

as for India, the ruling BJP party has deep rooted connections to the World Hindu Council, whose Youth Brigades are responsible for 500 Muslims deaths over the last month or so in Gujarat province, this secretarian violence occured when these fanatics tore down a 400 year old Mosque

these guys are the same people who killed Mahatma Ghandi

Guys, lets be serious, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Libya are not threats to the US, Israel considers them threats so they gave their big homie Uncle Sam a call and said fuck these kids up

Joachim

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2002, 08:01:24 AM »
My bad homie, i missed your point, now i see what your saying.

Its a valid point, if weapons of mass destruction "go hand in hand" with terrorism then yes, my country (Uk) are certified terrorists.

as for India, the ruling BJP party has deep rooted connections to the World Hindu Council, whose Youth Brigades are responsible for 500 Muslims deaths over the last month or so in Gujarat province, this secretarian violence occured when these fanatics tore down a 400 year old Mosque

The same can be said for Pakistan who have constantly been linked with terrorists responsible for the deaths of Indian nationals.