Author Topic: Board Discussion:Is US justified in attacking.....  (Read 415 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Board Discussion:Is US justified in attacking.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2002, 08:05:15 AM »
aright tech my bad for misinterpreting , it just seemed you were trying to make it a chritian/islam for a sec

and the reason why Iraq ....rathr sadam husein is next is because he's the next big name after Usama in the middle east that the American people litterally hate right now (lol i mean c'mon just look at the south park movie and you'll see the  message they're trying to say) and since america is ran by the people (at least that's the way it's suppose to be ran) i guess our strategy is to knock out the next big name so a few people can rest easy i suppose

i kinda agree with this and i kinda don't becuase theres a grip of asian assholes we need to deal with first IMO, and like i said i think we should be doing the 50/50 thing like i said earlier

ps props to tech for acting mature this time with his response
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

techniec

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2002, 08:38:09 AM »
aright tech my bad for misinterpreting , it just seemed you were trying to make it a chritian/islam for a sec

and the reason why Iraq ....rathr sadam husein is next is because he's the next big name after Usama in the middle east that the American people litterally hate right now (lol i mean c'mon just look at the south park movie and you'll see the  message they're trying to say) and since america is ran by the people (at least that's the way it's suppose to be ran) i guess our strategy is to knock out the next big name so a few people can rest easy i suppose

i kinda agree with this and i kinda don't becuase theres a grip of asian assholes we need to deal with first IMO, and like i said i think we should be doing the 50/50 thing like i said earlier

ps props to tech for acting mature this time with his response

"props to tech for acting mature......??????"

*resists urge to reply negatively........must fight demons......
must be mature.............must not swear........*

j/k

but seriously, i can understand americas need to defend itself, and i can understand the US govt calming its citizens fears, but not when the Govt themselves essentially created those fears, i think Saddam Hussein is the next Govt created "Boogieman"......

i mean he really isnt no threat to the US, 13 years ago, he was your ally,i wish americans would realize their govt works for Israel.....

as for Joachim, yes of course i cant forget about Pakistan

those Kashmiri militant groups such as the Harakat ul Mujahiden as well as those domestic fundementalist groups such as Sapia eh Sahaba, are all affiliated with the govt

Jamal420

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2002, 09:12:02 AM »
prince techniec.....i agree wit u on everything u said and i dunno if it can be put better than that.....probably could be but we gotta remember this is a hip hop board so we dont wanna get too deep

one more thing....did you guys know the U.S. has been trying to establish themselves in Afghanistan for a long time but they couldn't because they wanted the oil but for them to have access to the oil that there would have to be "one,stable,ruling government" that would cooperate.....now they have that (almost)........if the U.S. says it's in Afghanistan to get rid of the taliban (they said this was one of their objectives because of their hard-line islamic lines)....why arent we going into Saudi Arabia....where women arent allowed to drive and there is still the "eye 4 an eye" law......it's all about the $$$$money$$$$ people....the U.S. doesn't wanna have to do anything against Saudi Arabia because that is where we get our oil

i'm 100% behind america in eliminating terrorism....but when u have to do more damage than the terrorists could ever do, it makes no sense.....why kill thousands of innocent civilians when that's exactly what you're trying to prevent

techniec

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2002, 06:32:07 AM »
^^word

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2002, 08:59:07 AM »
I personally feel that Bush's whole objective in the attacks was to eventually sneak our way into Iraq, and "finish the job" that his father started. If this is true, then I can't possible tell you there is any justification in us attacking. I agree with what Jamal said in that I back the US 100% on stopping terrorism, but not at the expense of innocents. Cutting off funding for known groups, ect, I can understand. But like I said, I have a gut feeling that this whole incident was a big excuse to get into Iraq. Otherwise, we would just be at war with the Taliban, not "Terrorism" in whole.

techniec

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2002, 05:36:49 PM »
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN, WHERES THE JUSTIFICATION?

Jamal420

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2002, 08:26:50 PM »
i read today in an article in the LA TIMES (they have a website : www.latimes.com , but I havent checked to see if this article is on there, so if you any of you guys wanna read about what i'm about to say, please check)

the article talked about "a reporter going along with the Israeli soldiers when they were raiding homes in Palestinian neighborhoods.....they went into this one house where they saw a woman with 5 children (i'm not sure but i think she was a widow....i wish i had the paper in front of me).....and they shot her.....the reported got all this on camera"

"the Israeli government demanded that him and his TV station DON'T put this footage on the air (i'm not sure about this one either, but I think they threatened him....if anyone knows more about this....please correct me)......but the TV station went on and aired it anyway"

hopefully the whole world can see the wrongdoings in Israel as well as the U.S.....i know the palestinians arent exactly innocent....but when they kill someone in Israel we always get to see it on TV.....every single murder we get to see.....but we dont get to see what the U.S. does in Afghanistan to all the innocent civilians who die daily because of "military mistakes" as they call em......nor do we or i should say did we get to see all the children who died in Iraq or the women who were raped by American soldiers......in case you guys didnt know many children in Iraq still die today every month because of the long-term effects the war on Iraq has brought (such as contamination)

my point is.....this was one incident the world hopefully will get to see.....but how many more of these incidents could there have been that we didn't or won't get to see.....what i'm saying the Israeli and U.S. governments when it comes to morals are fucced up.....they only show what they want there to be shown....

one more thing.....why when every time an opponent gets killed in Afghanistan does the media portray them as if they were hunted animals.....such as this statement i heard a couple nights ago......"some good news from Afghanistan, 15 more Al-Qaeda/Taliban have been killed"

now what the fucc is up wit that....shouldnt we be trying to capture them instead of kill them.....they r sitting in a hole defending themselves because they have no other choice.....where else can they go except for try to fight back.....maybe if america would back off a bit or at least tell them look "give up and we wont kill u" and let them know that they will be OK if they give up.....instead our country takes pride in killing them....pride in killing.....ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WOULD CALL TERRORISM?.......

.....what hypocrits these people are......by people i mean the ones in charge

techniec

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2002, 03:32:58 AM »
yeah that sickens me too,
"good news..."

fuck you wolf blitzer!

*climbs over Wolfs desk and starts pounding his face*

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2002, 12:46:42 PM »
In my opinion, Bush is way more dangerous than Osama and saddam. He has more weapons and seems to be searching for wars when people in america are hungry on the street. I think it really needs to be looked at like this...American propaganda says the middle east is evil, and they say america is evil. who are we to believe?Injustices are done in both places. I think if america became a more human-loving state and kept its business to itself, it would have middleeasterners looking up to it, rather than hating it. Well thats about all i have to say about that
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2002, 12:57:26 PM »
In my opinion, Bush is way more dangerous than Osama and saddam. He has more weapons and seems to be searching for wars when people in america are hungry on the street. I think it really needs to be looked at like this...American propaganda says the middle east is evil, and they say america is evil. who are we to believe?Injustices are done in both places. I think if america became a more human-loving state and kept its business to itself, it would have middleeasterners looking up to it, rather than hating it. Well thats about all i have to say about that

i agree

techniec

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2002, 05:28:18 PM »

i agree too