Author Topic: Styles. I'm feeling him. But dont know who he is.  (Read 243 times)

DJ_Jay_Deee

Styles. I'm feeling him. But dont know who he is.
« on: August 06, 2002, 02:01:48 AM »
I d/l a couple of his songs from his new cd. His pretty dope.
Anyone got any info about him like past cd's, how long his been in the game, record company his with etc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

Re: Styles. I'm feeling him. But dont know who he
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 02:44:50 AM »
"A Gangster and a Gentlemen" is the solo debut for Stlyes P...He came into the game with Sheek, Jadakiss and Himself forming one of my favortie groupes "The Lox"...Originally, "The Lox" was signed and recorded their first album ("Money, Power, Respect")  on Puff's BadBoy Records...After all the drama with BadBoy during the mid-90's it was rumered that the group wanted off the label...Around the time period of about 97.98??  The Lox then signed to Ruff Ryders where they soon after released their second album, I believe it's titled "The Streets".  Since their second album, Jadakiss dropped his solo on RR, and now it's Styles turn to shine.  Styles comes raw and has good street credentials.   One of my favorties right now.  Styles younger brother recently died in a car crash.  Styles is also from Yonkers I believe.  He is about to do 8 months in jail for stabbing someone.  Its rumered that Styles get real praise "in the hood" because unlike alot of these so called "gangsters", Styles is real and has mad credentials.

Thats what I know about Holiday Styles...BTW, if you dont have his cd, go pick that shit up, I give it a solid 8/10.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 08:34:39 AM »
he...speaks...in.....a..........boring.......monotonous........tone......his.......raps.............make..........me...............fall.........
asleep....................
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 09:15:37 AM »
HIS ALBUM Is dope as fuck

Jome

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 05:06:08 PM »
he...speaks...in.....a..........boring.......monotonous........tone......his.......raps.............make..........me...............fall.........
asleep....................

yea, true dat, but the album is still dope as hell.