Author Topic: grocery store robbery (concept rap)  (Read 197 times)

Lunatic

grocery store robbery (concept rap)
« on: June 13, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
lol im not trying to sound "gangster" just thought of this concept and wanted to see if i could pull it off.

lemme tell ya bout when i was broke as fuck, tryna be rich and i was almost there
this specific day i was on my last dime, i would shoot a muh fucka and wouldnt care
because i had to stay alive and maintain, got an idea to go rob the local grocery store
i had already robbed two mutha fuckas that day but i was trying to get me some more
paper for a brand new whip, life aint cheap, so let's get at this fuckin grocery robbery
im goin in strapped as fuck, got my get away driver ready, now aint nothin stoppin me
i walk into the store, cash register already lookin at me funny, damn what a racist fuck
im nervous as hell though, somethin dont feel right, got a feelin my pistol gon get stuck
soon as i pull it, but if it dont, this cash register good as dead and that money will be mine
so all these concepts bout what can possibly happen is runnin all through my mind
im havin second thoughts now, i dont wanna go to jail, robbery is crossin a fine line
but fuck what CAN HAPPEN, my baby mama need to feed my kids, gotta do this shit
as i approach the counter i can feel the sweat straight drippin off of my fore head
im'a give it to this mutha fucka, i got my pistol on my hip with mo than enough lead
i come to a halt and yell at that bitch "dont fuckin move" as i pull out my fuckin pistol
i hope he dont got a shotty on him, if so this pistol will be as helpful as a fuckin rape whistle
just my luck, lil wifey ass bitch on the side catches my attention, dude takes out a shotty
i dive and duck out the bullets way, god damn shit almost hit up half my fuckin body
now its a shoot out, and i promise to god im'a win, i kill this man and im committin a sin
i gotta get out this bitch, now worryin about not gettin back home to my folk
products flyin off the shelve everywhere, just missed me and hit a can of coke
that could of been my head, i could be dead, but im alive so i keep fuckin sluggin
mutha fucka tryna get me, but that hater dont know im straight fuckin thuggin
he keeps firin shots speakin in a foreign language i dont understand, i keep duckin
i finally come out my hidin spot and fire three shots at him, one pierces his heart
i got that dude perfect, straight hit em with a bullseye like i was throwin a dart
i hop over the counter, get out my garbage bag and fill that shit with the money
now im hopin this shit was worth it, already regrettin my decision, aint life funny?
i took that man's life for nothin but three hundred dollars, ain't nothin but pocket change
i did that shit five years ago from this day and see that man in my nightmares, ain't life strange?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 04:50:37 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: grocery store robbery (concept rap)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:46:03 AM »
Shit was straight, you should stick to the shit more like 'Cloudy Times' my nigga. Wit that depth.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »
Shit was straight, you should stick to the shit more like 'Cloudy Times' my nigga. Wit that depth.
thanks homie - yea im better with the in depth, heart felt shit..i like the depth..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 01:14:46 PM »
thanks homie - yea im better with the in depth, heart felt shit..i like the depth..

Yeah, you needa drop more of that.