Poll

WHO IS A BETTER RAPPER?

LUDACRIS
T.I.

Author Topic: LUDACRIS VS. T.I.  (Read 557 times)

smegma

Re: LUDACRIS VS. T.I.
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2008, 08:59:53 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »
im talking about skill
not who gets more booty bouncing beats on their albums for you to shake your ass to
as am i
cham's SKILL on the 1st album was alright, 2nd was a classic..if he can keep it up

Cham > T.I.
right now
T.I. > Cham
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2008, 09:21:49 AM »
Big L > DMX
DMXs catalogue > Big Ls

I see what you are saying, but that's kinda unfair, no?
Its Dark and Hell Is Hot over Lifestyles Ov Da Poor and Famous.
Wrong
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2008, 09:39:46 AM »
^as hater is one for u
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2008, 09:51:19 AM »
i can withstand that southern drawl forever. luda doesn't even have classic albums(in fact they are average at best). trap muzik,king, and t.i. vs. tip are classics.

LOL now that is dick riding. Your demeaning the word classic by saying TI even has one. Trap Musik was hot but when you compare it to Ridin Dirty or Aquemini it falls flat on its face lmao
nah homie. don't confuse me wit ya kind. say what you want. but these days t.i. is one of very few artists that drops a release that's better than the last. i might be bias and i could give a fuck but t.i. is the best solo artist out the south since scarface. and yeah i know that a few niggas are gonna bring up other niggas names. but it's my opinion and i stand by it to the fullest. weezy is garbage,cham(no need to even mention him),luda(he can't fuck wit t.i. in no way !),and the rest(in my opinion)have not dropped material lately that even rivals their earlier work(listen to 'em.). so there you have it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:57:16 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2008, 11:57:55 AM »
ludacris is more entertaining because of his distinctive voice, flows, intonation and wordplay but at the same time ti has a superior catalogue of music overall. its actually dissapointing that ludacris hasn't dropped a solid lp recently because he should be capable of doing so.

so in this whole luda vs ti thread theres obviously a lot of debate because everyone is using different criteria for their judgements. my own criteria would be a gut reaction to who is the most entertaining - but it entirely depends on what you listen to the music for and what criteria you judge a rapper by. based on that i'd say luda but if someone asked me who was better out of biggie and pac i'd say biggie. what can i say, i like to be entertained first and foremost.