Author Topic: Yo, I want this..  (Read 311 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Yo, I want this..
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »
I wouldn't touch her but I'd have her kneel in front of me with her mouth open and tongue out while I'll hurl insults and cuss words at her all the while jerking off in her hair, face, tits, neck, etc.

Sparegeez

Re: Yo, I want this..
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 02:02:37 PM »
Not gunna lie, black people dont have good taste when it comes to white women. And this proves my theory.
truth is the truth
you aint lieing there............ eye tell people that Black men are the most desperate niggas on the planet. eye hate to say it but its true.... they the only type of niggas u can see holding hands wit some ugly fat cave women bitch lookin all happy. like nah nigga u aint happy she just  spoils ya ass with gifts, buy u brand new clothes & kicks and pay ya bills and ya ass satisfied wit that.

quiet truth you joking rite nigga???? eye hope so maybe was twisted off that vsop??? first off that bitch is white  thats where u fucked up but shit if u love white women u love them rite shit.........but DAMN nigga that bitch???
Damn man im Black but I gotta say youze a fuckin racist when it comes to white people.

Lmao that ain't no secret son, where have you been when he was most infamous for his smart but debatable topics with most of the people on the forum? He's said much worse  8)