Poll

WHO IS A BETTER RAPPER?

LUDACRIS
T.I.

Author Topic: LUDACRIS VS. T.I.  (Read 556 times)

Corporate Hustler

Re: LUDACRIS VS. T.I.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 03:42:06 PM »
^^^ COmon mate. The polls show Luda is by far the better rapper, lyric for lyric. His flow, style and punchlines tend to shit on TI. TI backed out of the beef as soon as Luda dropped that line and most people have accepted Luda won.

yea but t.i. has cooler beats.. he sells more albums.. who cares if ludacris is a better rapper    nelly, 50 cent > rakim, krs one

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
^T.I. now sells more records, but he IS the better rapper because he makes way better albums.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »
^^^ COmon mate. The polls show Luda is by far the better rapper, lyric for lyric. His flow, style and punchlines tend to shit on TI. TI backed out of the beef as soon as Luda dropped that line and most people have accepted Luda won.

yea but t.i. has cooler beats.. he sells more albums.. who cares if ludacris is a better rapper    nelly, 50 cent > rakim, krs one

So better beats and sales mean you are a better rapper? Hell if that is the case Nelly>Luda, TI.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
So better beats and sales mean you are a better rapper? Hell if that is the case Nelly>Luda, TI.
I'm pretty sure he's bein sarcastic D.

D~Nice

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 03:59:12 PM »
Sales wise Luda has sold MAJOR units. and TI VS TIP people are making it sound like it went multi. It went platinum. Release Therapy went platinum, in fact ALL of his albums have gone at least platinum and he won a Grammy for best album. His first 3 albums he sold nothing under 2 million units on any of them.

D~Nice

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 04:02:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's bein sarcastic D.

Yeah he probably is. My bad.  ;D People making it seem like Luda don't move units and that dude does each and every time out. TI from Urban Legend or Trap Musik on has put up good numbers too.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 04:03:03 PM »
Sales wise Luda has sold MAJOR units. and TI VS TIP people are making it sound like it went multi. It went platinum. Release Therapy went platinum, in fact ALL of his albums have gone at least platinum and he won a Grammy for best album. His first 3 albums he sold nothing under 2 million units on any of them.
Yeah but T.I. sells more records NOW - King dropped same time as Release therapy (same year) and outsold that by almost a million copies - TI VS TIP came after, but if u want to compare it to release therapy, they did the same amount of units (dont forget TI's time to promote it was cut short).

Both are dropping albums within the next 4 months and i guarantee Paper Trail outsells Theater of the mind

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 04:10:19 PM »
i never understood why people say "please stay off that T.I.P. of my DIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHCK" destroyed TI. it was more of a good punchline than anything, not really a diss.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 04:17:31 PM »
^its def a diss and i think it was a good one, luda came clever with it - T.I. just got at em on some g shit

D~Nice

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »
Yeah but T.I. sells more records NOW - King dropped same time as Release therapy (same year) and outsold that by almost a million copies - TI VS TIP came after, but if u want to compare it to release therapy, they did the same amount of units (dont forget TI's time to promote it was cut short).

Both are dropping albums within the next 4 months and i guarantee Paper Trail outsells Theater of the mind

I never disputed he sells more now. We are getting into that area of album sales equaling skills and that is not always the case as a good measure. Soulja Boy moves units too. As far as straight skills go, maybe peeps should post some lyrical or dope tracks from both because sales don't equal better skills all the time. Look at Nas and Jay Z for example.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 04:20:35 PM »
I never disputed he sells more now. We are getting into that area of album sales equaling skills and that is not always the case as a good measure. Soulja Boy moves units too. As far as straight skills go, maybe peeps should post some lyrical or dope tracks from both because sales don't equal better skills all the time. Look at Nas and Jay Z for example.
oh i feel u - that was my response to sayin luda sells a major amount of records - although altogether i know he's sold more than TI, i think its a fair statement to say TI sells more records because he currently does. I def don't think selling records means your better and that isnt why im saying TI is better - I think hes simply the better rapper and is more consistent with his albums. I am down to post TI lyrics if we talkin dope lyrics, fa sho.

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »
so even with ti selling more the poll favours luda. I think that says it all!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »
so even with ti selling more the poll favours luda. I think that says it all!
start this exact thread on different boards and the results will vary.

D~Nice

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »
For those that don't think TI has dope guest appearances, you should check out Grand Finale from Lil Jon's album, the last DJ Drama album (all of the tracks he was on), Big Dog Status remix. Just to name a few

As for Luda well he has so many I can't keep track
oh i feel u - that was my response to sayin luda sells a major amount of records - although altogether i know he's sold more than TI, i think its a fair statement to say TI sells more records because he currently does. I def don't think selling records means your better and that isnt why im saying TI is better - I think hes simply the better rapper and is more consistent with his albums. I am down to post TI lyrics if we talkin dope lyrics, fa sho.

Oh no doubt. You know me, I dig both they stuff. Bought all of their albums.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 04:26:20 PM »
^ohh i know homie u love both, its all good