Author Topic: sicko  (Read 260 times)

Chief

sicko
« on: June 15, 2008, 03:53:28 AM »
saw this and thought, holy shit the u.s health system cant be that bad!!!

shit was crazy for sure, makes me glad to live in Australia!

Narrator

Re: sicko
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 06:34:28 AM »
First of all, while I agree with some stuff Michael Moore says (especially about Bush), he is TERRIBLE at research and loves to exaggerate for comic effect. Do your own research instead of taking his word for it.

herpes

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »
First of all, while I agree with some stuff Michael Moore says (especially about Bush), he is TERRIBLE at research and loves to exaggerate for comic effect. Do your own research instead of taking his word for it.

Exactly... thats why I hate Michael Moore.  It's not so much the fact he panders to one side but the fact most Americans are brain dead morons and take what he says as gospel.  Now if Americans weren't so lazy and they actually did research from another perspective and formed an opinion he wouldn't so bad.  He would be cool for making people thing, but thats not the case.  I guess I am saying I don't really hate Michael Moore so much, rather majority of Americans I hate.

D-Stress

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »
what yall talkin bout?

Chief

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 07:39:43 AM »
mate i dont think you can exhadurate no public health system?

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 07:44:48 AM »
mate i dont think you can exhadurate no public health system?

First of all, learn to spell. Second, you can exaggerate the effects. In the United States, attitudes are simply different.

Chief

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 08:07:52 AM »
so does the U.S have free public health? can you go to a hospital and fix a broken leg without paying a dime?

and thank you oh great wise one (you fucking geek) for correcting my spelling  ::)

dexter

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »
so does the U.S have free public health? can you go to a hospital and fix a broken leg without paying a dime?

and thank you oh great wise one (you fucking geek) for correcting my spelling  ::)
not free

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 06:02:09 PM »

Not with federal government aid, but those of us who have jobs or are students usually get benefits.

Don't call me a geek you fucking Australian. Go rape a cane toad.

Chief

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »

Not with federal government aid, but those of us who have jobs or are students usually get benefits.

Don't call me a geek you fucking Australian. Go rape a cane toad.

just you wait... those roo's will take over the states any minute,,,

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »
THat documentary was complete bullshit.

Chief

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 11:25:36 PM »
THat documentary was complete bullshit.

so you're telling me all those people lied?

you are a real douche, michael moore goes to all the effort of producing a documentary, and all you can do is come on a forum and say "its bullshit"

are you fukn serious?