Author Topic: A TOPIC ABOUT JOB:)  (Read 362 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: A TOPIC ABOUT JOB:)
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
the one's who call Hip-Hop/R&B music shite and consider Rock/Indie music the best).
Ok, I won't get into another race discussion (probably), but what's wrong with having a taste in music favoring rock?

Haha nothing's wrong with that. It's when they Claim as if it's a fact shared by the whole world that Rock/Indie is considered the best genre, it's pure opinion no matter if a majority of a bunch of people voted it to be better. If people prefer any other genre i can respect that and even agree with them if they feel a song is pretty good and try have me listen to it. When one claims a genre is better than another, THAT'S when conflict kicks off.
Fair enough. It just kinda sounded like you thought the opposite was a fact, but if you didn't mean to say that, it's all good, and I agree with the above.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 09:40:04 AM »
...How do you "Sound" black?

first off shout out to bedford.........for finally representing and sayin at least something...........eye know u dont want to go overboard becuase oyu dont want to dissappoint ya white friends and all but shiitt nigga this was a step......... eye invite more real niggas to start reppin like jookin recently forreal

second off
eye was going to ignore this topic... cuz its obvious this cave bitch is eager for some attention.how u just come out of no where wit my dick in your mouth........straight out the boondocks like Jobs is this or that............niggas please go get a life and eye am out peace to all the real niggas reppin and not drooling over white cave bitches..... ayo quiet truth whats good nigga?
Hahahahahahahha, eyy.

LMAO at this thread though.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »
i don't really like rock or indie rock... unless it has some stong powerful lyrics or a decent beat... same goes for any other music...i prefer to listen to roots-reggae also real hip hop not that watered down shit anything with a message that i can relate to  basically i can bump (descent production quality is a plus). and that's real.

oh yeah and to clear up the whole "indie" term mix up indie (short for independent) just means the artist, band, or group is not signed to a major label. So an inde artist could be from any genre of music... so with that said I have mad respect for any indie artist hustling, making their music and putting it out there by their own means.

oh and to Megan... if u feel the need to find out if Job is black or not just talk to him in PM sure he would have sent u a pic lol

as far as i know the man is a descendant of Africans stolen from Africa and taken to work as slaves on lands stolen from their natural/ indigenous peoples world wide (the Caribbean and America mostly).

nuff said... peace
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:22:35 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 10:39:41 AM »
the one's who call Hip-Hop/R&B music shite and consider Rock/Indie music the best).
Ok, I won't get into another race discussion (probably), but what's wrong with having a taste in music favoring rock?

Haha nothing's wrong with that. It's when they Claim as if it's a fact shared by the whole world that Rock/Indie is considered the best genre, it's pure opinion no matter if a majority of a bunch of people voted it to be better. If people prefer any other genre i can respect that and even agree with them if they feel a song is pretty good and try have me listen to it. When one claims a genre is better than another, THAT'S when conflict kicks off.

When white people can't interpret opinion against fact that i have to say something. I could point out other ethnicity's but the thing is i never come across this problem with them. People of Indian decent i've found have been driving by withthe window down, 2pac on full blast wearing a turban...Lol funny shit  :laugh:

What ya'll must take down to remember is i won't ever try convert people to my taste in music, you can't change peoples opinions. And if you can, it isn't down in a minute or so, it takes time. Something i don't need to give up and waste my time on. I've got mine, they can get theirs nigga.

It's annoying to find people say "If you don't dress or sound black you're not black".

Since when is pants sagging low, speech slurred, lack of education and faith in getting a job being black
????

Job you hit the nail right in the head, the black ethnicity has been portrayed by too many as a culture full of dimwits and if you happen to show any smarts, you're instantly portrayed as being a 'Bounty'

(Bounty = Black on the outside, white on the inside, just like the chocolate bar)

That uncle tom nigga comment... :laugh: You guna name anyone you're referring to in particular?
word and word........... too many niggas to name........they know who the fuck they are. they the type to only date white women because they been programmed to be-LIE-ve Black women are too difficult to deal with (NOT TRUE AT ALL).

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »
actually guys I was just picking with job but seince yall brought it up it doesn't make sense to hold a balc man to a pattern when all olf us is capable of so much more.............

and tl I feel you man..........11523

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 11:36:02 AM »
all good meg ;)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 11:53:17 AM »
actuallly I think Job is kinda cool he is his own man and stuff.........

I have to respect that so let this be known if yall don't like JOB STAY OFF HIS BACK

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »
what about black emo or black goth or black punk,they actin' white? you supose only to listen to rap and dress a certain way to '' be black'' ? and if a white person dress with hip hop clothes he's trying to be black?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 01:01:03 PM »
Why are you all on JObs dick anyways????? Your bf will get jealous.

What up SIk?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »
what about black emo or black goth or black punk,they actin' white? you supose only to listen to rap and dress a certain way to '' be black'' ? and if a white person dress with hip hop clothes he's trying to be black?

valid points^

when it comes to hip-hop, originally hip-hop is/was a culture and a way of life... now what they are calling hip-hop these days (what's put out main stream) is not the same generally speaking. but back when it first hit the scene big and got on MTV it was kinda funny to see white kids from that time emulating the culture, but I'd say it's widely accepted now even though very watered down from what it was originally
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:10:08 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »

No. They just weren't loved when they were children and are showing a cry for attention through the way they dress. Where i live/in the UK a black emo/black goth/black punk isn't an often occurance. I'm not saying they don't exist, i just don't see them enough to complain.

I suppose if your ethnicity is black, you're black. If you're white, embrace it and don't try change your background, it's not cool or fun to see someone trying to be a different ethnicity.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"