Author Topic: White Rappers!  (Read 1807 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: White Rappers!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2002, 06:30:19 PM »
Are u guys retarded or are u just acting like it?

White is a race, it has nothing too do with color of the skin...Is Mike Bibby white just because his skin tone is white? No...

B-Real, Big Pun, J-Lo and all of them aren't white race-wise...They are all Hispanic...LoL
PeAcE

Exactly. Most of the Spaniards that moved from Europe to Puerto Rico mixed with SOME of the Native Indians that lived there and Black slaves. Same with Cuba and all the other Latino countries. Read some history books. Fat Joe, Pun, J-Lo and B-Real are boricua but they sure as hell ain't white. Look at their facial features and other characterisitics that differentiate race other than just skin color.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2002, 02:02:21 AM »

here is a pic of Fat Joe.... he looks pretty white to me  :D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2002, 06:28:16 AM »

Please tell me you can tell the difference between White and Latino. As I said before many Cubans and Puerto Ricans have mixed blood which is why some are light skinned and some are not. Fat Joe's ancestry is definitely a mixture between Spanish and Taino Indian.

P.S. Not saying White people are Icy Hot Stuntaz but thats the only pic I could find on the internet. My bad.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2002, 11:58:13 AM »
the one who are not mixed with indians... are they "white"?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2002, 12:11:26 PM »

No...they are hispanic...when u fill out an aplication for something it says:

Causasion (white)
Black
Hispanic
Asian etc...

Now it would kind of stupid for a Latino too fill out "white", wouldnt it?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2002, 12:32:21 PM »

If they are pure Spanish then I'm guessing they are European if that is what being White means. But even a large amount of the Spanish population in Southern Spain has inter-mixed with Arabs due to past conquests which is why you would find many mosques in Southern Spain. The Latino/Hispanic people are a very diverse people but are grouped together due to their language.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2002, 06:03:33 PM »

If they are pure Spanish then I'm guessing they are European if that is what being White means. But even a large amount of the Spanish population in Southern Spain has inter-mixed with Arabs due to past conquests which is why you would find many mosques in Southern Spain. The Latino/Hispanic people are a very diverse people but are grouped together due to their language.

True that man

THE TRUTH IS....

The best mc's are white...dont believe me? look all over internet, in mainstreim rap: Eminem, Underground mc: slug, copywrite...best freestyler: Sage Francasi, Eyedea....all of em are white....cause black ppl rhyme bout the streets and the played out shit, so thats why white ppl are good, they rhyme bout scientific shit (Jedi Mind Tricks....)

WTF? You rap about what you know and what you rap about don't make you better, alot of other qualities go into makin' you a tight emcee too. You know that so I ain't even gonna go into details about that. And another reason you say those white emcees are better is because you can relate to them and you can't relate to the streets or where they are comin from.

And the rapper you call "the best" that you listed are YOUR opinion. Not everybody abides by YOUR standards. To be real wit y'all and give you my honest opinion, white rappers get more fame and notice than other cats is because Em made it cool now, and every white kid I know went out and bought Em's record and could give a fuck bout anyones else. I'm not saying its bad because he opens the door for other emcees of all races IMO, but it still don't make him the best.

That's not concrete evidence, but it's my two cents

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
You've been asked to be signed?
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2002, 08:40:54 PM »
i am half white my self and have had offers from a few peeps but regected them.
Have you really had offers to be signed? May I ask who asked you?

Pillow

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2002, 08:47:35 PM »
yea i have. and u aint gonna know who they are unless u live in the IE cause they aint no big namers. wolf pac rec, ghetto crazy rec, army of 1 inc, thug city rec. and thats about it. i am starting up my own rec label its gonna be called frontline rec. i allready got the rights for it and the logo made so i am in buss. i am gonna start sendin my demos out to big namers but that aint for a while

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
dumbass vigilante
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2002, 08:55:47 PM »
THE TRUTH IS....The best mc's are white...dont believe me? look all over internet, in mainstreim rap: Eminem, Underground mc: slug, copywrite...best freestyler: Sage Francasi, Eyedea....all of em are white....cause black ppl rhyme bout the streets and the played out shit, so thats why white ppl are good, they rhyme bout scientific shit (Jedi Mind Tricks....)
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
LOL
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2002, 08:56:56 PM »
Lol, those "icy hot" guys look like 13 and 14 year olds.

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
Sweet
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2002, 09:03:45 PM »
yea i have. and u aint gonna know who they are unless u live in the IE cause they aint no big namers. wolf pac rec, ghetto crazy rec, army of 1 inc, thug city rec. and thats about it. i am starting up my own rec label its gonna be called frontline rec. i allready got the rights for it and the logo made so i am in buss. i am gonna start sendin my demos out to big namers but that aint for a while
That's dope that you're starting your own label, but it'll probably be really expensive to start it up, you know?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LOL
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2002, 09:04:56 PM »

Lol, those "icy hot" guys look like 13 and 14 year olds.

LMAO..Thats because they are 13 and 14...

Pillow

Re: Sweet
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2002, 09:28:32 PM »

That's dope that you're starting your own label, but it'll probably be really expensive to start it up, you know?

ummm na not really. the right only cost $30 and the logo cost me $50 so $80 all around so far. i got to get contracts made and approved by the government....that may cost 30 for 5 contracts or so