Author Topic: Monagamy A Myth?  (Read 534 times)

Narrator

Re: Monagamy A Myth?
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 07:31:11 AM »
And maybe nothing that comes from a relationship would appeal to the person in question. Relationships are not for everybody. Just because somebody is not interested in a relationship does not mean they are shallow. I don't follow your logic.

But that's not what I said.  I simply said that wanting to stay single to sleep around is shallow.  I didn't say people who aren't interested in relationships are shallow.  Otherwise, I would insulting myself.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 05:17:58 PM »
^^^That doesn't make sense though. How does staying single to sleep around = shallow? Is that better or worse than getting into a relationship knowing you are going to sleep around?

Narrator

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
^^^That doesn't make sense though. How does staying single to sleep around = shallow? Is that better or worse than getting into a relationship knowing you are going to sleep around?

You aren't making sense.  Are you saying that people who get into relationships always are going to "sleep around"?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2008, 12:15:22 PM »

You aren't making sense.  Are you saying that people who get into relationships always are going to "sleep around"?

no, I'm saying if someone is inclined to sleep around, isn't it better for them no stay out of a relationship? Knowing yourself and making personal decisions accordingly is hardly shallow.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »
^Lol@this nigga waiting to respond until the other dude is gone
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta