Author Topic: WTF? Vanessa Bryant is the video hoe from tha Eastsidaz "G'd Up" video?  (Read 1231 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

that was before they were dating...

but LOL@"Rappers should let Mexican and white girls degrade themselves"

J Bananas

oh bry guy and danny...you two

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
eye lose respect for this nigga Kobe more and more......what a fuckin clown ass nigga . this nigga choose some white video dancing whore to be his wife...........just like a slave minded nigga. and fuck all these Black rappers that constantly have white, white latinas, asian women in they video and no room for beautiful Black women. because you know they aint puttin no Blacks in they videos........ a bunch of dumb niggas. fuck kobes bitch ass hope this nigga loses the championship

U know I feel you bro...

...but on the other hand, it's better for rapper like Snoop to have white and Mexican video hoes for those types of songs rather than degrade and objectify the black woman. 

Rappers like Snoop should have beautiful black women appear in more positive roles like love songs and let white and Mexican hoes be the dancers in pimp/gangsta video's.

That's how Rakim used to do it.  Remember the "Don't Sweat the Technique" video?  Its mostly white hoes.  There's a reaosn for that.

Do you keep forgetting you're not black?

What's your point?

My point is that you're saying you know exactly how Job feels, when he is black and you're not. And you're saying it's better to degrade Mexican and White women than Black women. Please shut the fuck up.

When I said to Job, "I feel ya" I meant that I thought it was wack that Kobe basically picked the whitest video hoe he could find and married her. 

And also I just like Job's posts in general.  In your limited worldview you think, "ohh, Infinite's white so he couldn't possibly feel like job feels".  As if feeling was an objective thing determined by skin color.   

And yes... I am saying it is more wise for a rapper to use Mexican and white women as their video hoes.  According to Zulu Nation part of the origional intent in creating hiphop was to reshape the image of blacks and define themselves on their own positive terms, but that it was cool if whites wanted to get down to.  So from that perspective my statement makes sense... hiphop should define black women as righteous, and let white women and mexican women be video hoes (or righteous too if they want to, I'm not really for video hoes at all, but if yur gonna have them, its prob. better if they white).
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
lol@ your logic^ just comes off sideways homie sorry

The Real Kilo2

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

well.. aren't you Latino?  So I'm not surprised to hear you don't feel me on this one.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

i can't believe no matter how ignorant infinite comes off, he tries to pretend like he doesn't see it and completely addresses another posters faults instead..wonder how his relationship with his father is..

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

well.. aren't you Latino?  So I'm not surprised to hear you don't feel me on this one.

No! I'm black for the most part, born on a majority black populated Caribbean island/nation (Barbados), lived there for 15 yrs and sates now for 11 yrs.

Really though for someone who supposedly found Allah... u still seem to be lost.

are u not for equality and fair treatment for all people?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:02:40 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

you see my problem with the shit is that.........all these successful Black people especially Black men sell the fuck out as soon as they come up and get some dough. like Kobe is a bitch nigga he married some white slut ( Oh but shes not white she mexican same fuckin thing they want to be white telemundo) WHO DIDNT EVEN FINISH FUCKIN HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you think some successful white person going to marry a BLACK PERSON WHO DIDNT FINISH HIGHSCHOOL !!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTT FUCK NO NIGGA.

name a bunch of white celebrities THAT ARE MARRIED TO BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! the only one eye know of is robert dinero good luck tryin to add to that list niggas. now sheeeeeiiiitttttttt eye can probably put together 3 pages full of BLACK SELLING OUT COON NEGROS WHO COME UP AND  WALK AROUND WIT  SOME BLUE EYED, BLONDE HAIR CAVEWOMEN MONEY WHORING BITCH...... think they accomplished something.......like niggas please ya token.

and eye sit back and think like why isnt the amount of niggas marrying white bitch proportion to white marryin Blacks....and its only one thing niggas are still mental slaves period. eye mean look at this place how many real niggas support what the fuck eye say???

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sparegeez

you see my problem with the shit is that.........all these successful Black people especially Black men sell the fuck out as soon as they come up and get some dough. like Kobe is a bitch nigga he married some white slut ( Oh but shes not white she mexican same fuckin thing they want to be white telemundo) WHO DIDNT EVEN FINISH FUCKIN HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you think some successful white person going to marry a BLACK PERSON WHO DIDNT FINISH HIGHSCHOOL !!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTT FUCK NO NIGGA.

name a bunch of white celebrities THAT ARE MARRIED TO BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! the only one eye know of is robert dinero good luck tryin to add to that list niggas. now sheeeeeiiiitttttttt eye can probably put together 3 pages full of BLACK SELLING OUT COON NEGROS WHO COME UP AND  WALK AROUND WIT  SOME BLUE EYED, BLONDE HAIR CAVEWOMEN MONEY WHORING BITCH...... think they accomplished something.......like niggas please ya token.

and eye sit back and think like why isnt the amount of niggas marrying white bitch proportion to white marryin Blacks....and its only one thing niggas are still mental slaves period. eye mean look at this place how many real niggas support what the fuck eye say???

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
a BITCH is a BITCH

who gives a fuck what color she is...

LMAO

Nat Turner-reincarnated

This week he mopping floors next week it's the fries
So, stick by his side
I know theres dude's balling but yea that's nice
And they gone keep calling and trying
But you stay right girl
But when he get on he leave yo ass for a white girl
                                              -KAYNE WEST
one might say, top of the world's two whips, a crib and a girl
quick to celebrate it, poppin' corks like they made it
pretentious, arrogant niggas is senseless
pro ball players with white wives, peep they night lives

-NAS
like eye said before none of you devil can refute what the fuck eye say.............ya reply with silly shit like a baby crying..........that just shows ya niggas have know arsenal. cuz eye stay shutting you the fuck up .
AND ONCE AGAIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY REAL NIGGAS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE FUCK YA NIGGAS AT!!!!!! DONDE!?!??! ya probably  cuddled up with some white bitch
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 02:01:15 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Job would you rather be cuddled up with a white girl or Omar?

Sparegeez

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Please tell me you're a homosexual and that you wouldn't hit that