Author Topic: WTF? Vanessa Bryant is the video hoe from tha Eastsidaz "G'd Up" video?  (Read 1234 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I remember watchin that video way back in early 2000 and thinkin... "why'd they put that nasty hoe in the video"... she didn't seem as fine as the others and I thought she was white (guess she's mexican).

Anyway, I found out today that's Kobe Bryant's wife and they met on the set!

So are Snoop and Kobe close friends or somethin?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
im not sure it means that snoop & Kobe are cool.
Just means Kobe met his future wife, while she doing music videos..that's all Bro!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye lose respect for this nigga Kobe more and more......what a fuckin clown ass nigga . this nigga choose some white video dancing whore to be his wife...........just like a slave minded nigga. and fuck all these Black rappers that constantly have white, white latinas, asian women in they video and no room for beautiful Black women. because you know they aint puttin no Blacks in they videos........ a bunch of dumb niggas. fuck kobes bitch ass hope this nigga loses the championship

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
eye lose respect for this nigga Kobe more and more......what a fuckin clown ass nigga . this nigga choose some white video dancing whore to be his wife...........just like a slave minded nigga.
She's not white.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
eye lose respect for this nigga Kobe more and more......what a fuckin clown ass nigga . this nigga choose some white video dancing whore to be his wife...........just like a slave minded nigga.
She's not white.

shes latina? shes not black forsure dint kobe get into shit wit this parents cuz she wasnt black?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

She's full blooded Mexican.

I find it odd how they let a 17 year old dance in the video. I thought some shit like that would illegal, but I guess not.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I find it odd how they let a 17 year old dance in the video. I thought some shit like that would illegal, but I guess not.

your a goddamn idiot.

Sparegeez

your a goddamn idiot.

Yes chank master, I'm an idiot for thinking it would be wrong for having an underage girl being a video bop. Please don't karate chop me.

Here's the video by the way

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-DckDt35Kw&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C-DckDt35Kw&amp;hl=en</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

your a goddamn idiot.

Yes chank master, I'm an idiot for thinking it would be wrong for having an underage girl being a video bop. Please don't karate chop me.

Here's the video by the way

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C-DckDt35Kw&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C-DckDt35Kw&amp;hl=en</a>

yea cuz its illegal for underage girls to dance gtfo. go back to the lawns bisah.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
eye lose respect for this nigga Kobe more and more......what a fuckin clown ass nigga . this nigga choose some white video dancing whore to be his wife...........just like a slave minded nigga. and fuck all these Black rappers that constantly have white, white latinas, asian women in they video and no room for beautiful Black women. because you know they aint puttin no Blacks in they videos........ a bunch of dumb niggas. fuck kobes bitch ass hope this nigga loses the championship

U know I feel you bro...

...but on the other hand, it's better for rapper like Snoop to have white and Mexican video hoes for those types of songs rather than degrade and objectify the black woman. 

Rappers like Snoop should have beautiful black women appear in more positive roles like love songs and let white and Mexican hoes be the dancers in pimp/gangsta video's.

That's how Rakim used to do it.  Remember the "Don't Sweat the Technique" video?  Its mostly white hoes.  There's a reaosn for that.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:50:14 PM by Abdul-Infinite presents... The Vital Organ »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sparegeez

U know I feel you bro...

...but on the other hand, it's better for rapper like Snoop to have white and Mexican video hoes for those types of songs rather than degrade and objectify the black woman. 

Rappers like Snoop should have beautiful black women appear in more positive roles like love songs and let white and Mexican hoes be the dancers in pimp/gangsta video's.

That's how Rakim used to do it.  Remember the "Don't Sweat the Technique" video?  Its mostly white hoes.  There's a reaosn for that.

Do you keep forgetting you're not black?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

U know I feel you bro...

What's your point?

Sparegeez

U know I feel you bro...

What's your point?

My point is that you're saying you know exactly how Job feels, when he is black and you're not. And you're saying it's better to degrade Mexican and White women than Black women. Please shut the fuck up.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

U know I feel you bro...

What's your point?

My point is that you're saying you know exactly how Job feels, when he is black and you're not. And you're saying it's better to degrade Mexican and White women than Black women. Please shut the fuck up.

Infinite u do come of real sideways speaking with that statement... i would think u'd say they shouldn't degrading any female at all i see ur point with rakim reference but Ant got a good point think about it

Kool Beenz

id bang her