Author Topic: WTF? Vanessa Bryant is the video hoe from tha Eastsidaz "G'd Up" video?  (Read 1233 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

the two above devils are perfect example especially no compute . eye dont compute your dumb ass. eye speak on real shit........

and el gordo no eye wouldnt HIT THAT EYE WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE PALE FACED BITCH......... EYE AM GOOD WITH BEAUIFUL BLACK WOMEN>>>>>>>>>>> but thats good news for you rite..... that leaves more white devils for you mexicans who want to be white such as your self pendejo

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Right Job, I've taken out my pad and pencil and I've noted down you'd rather be with Omar.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
so wait. i'm Mexican, and your saying i'm a devil?

I'm a brown ass Mexican, almost no Spanish blood, and my fiance is a Filipina, dark as well, and that's wrong. What's wrong with love homie??

Sparegeez

LOL at calling me "gordo" and white devil

If I'm a white devil, than so are you. We're both Latinos Job. Remember that.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

I'm a brown ass Mexican, almost no Spanish blood, and my fiance is a Filipina, dark as well, and that's wrong. What's wrong with love homie??
eye got nothing against you so how you come at me??? eye dont even remember sayin anything about you
 but that nigga antonio hes a fagget and he is a devil period. standing a good 4 foot 10 lookin like a oversized dunkin donut cinnamon munchkin.  he is retarded he complain about that nigga looney on his ass but that nigga stay on my balls like some pubic hair. show n prove nigga show n prove. eye personally believe nah fuck that eye know WHAT EYE SAY is the real deal. niggas dont like to speak on real shit. eye do.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

eye got nothing against you so how you come at me??? eye dont even remember sayin anything about you
 but that nigga antonio hes a fagget and he is a devil period. standing a good 4 foot 10 lookin like a oversized dunkin donut cinnamon munchkin.  he is retarded he complain about that nigga looney on his ass but that nigga stay on my balls like some pubic hair. show n prove nigga show n prove. eye personally believe nah fuck that eye know WHAT EYE SAY is the real deal. niggas dont like to speak on real shit. eye do.

Antonio once tried to fight the whole board. I'd just say fuck that faggot.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

what a fuckin loser..............nah but to answer your question eye despise white latinos......eye cant stand them muthafuckers........they make my blood boil on the real........ and eye cant stand the brown indigenous people who get influenced by they sick, corrupt mentality

Jeremy812

• 'G'
Job everytime you post anything under any of your aliases you make your self look stupider and stupider mutherfucker. People like you need to go out and do something with your life instead of sitting around thinking of ways to blame other people or races for your problems. I hope one of these days you get your priorities straight and realize what I'm saying because I know being bitter and hateful about everything has lead you to a miserable life.

Sparegeez

I'm a faggot? You're a straight up bitch for kissing someone's ass that is racist towards every race including Mexicans. "But I'm mostly Indian!" Get that shit outta here. I'd say 99% of Mexicans have European blood in them. You're worse than Job man, you hate your own race. Straight up sucka. I can't believe a Mexican who claims they have Latino price could be such a bitch ass nigga.

So no, I'm not a faggot. You're the faggot for having Job's dick all in and around your mouth. Be like Souljahboy and eat a big fat dick

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Job everytime you post anything under any of your aliases you make your self look stupider and stupider mutherfucker. People like you need to go out and do something with your life instead of sitting around thinking of ways to blame other people or races for your problems. I hope one of these days you get your priorities straight and realize what I'm saying because I know being bitter and hateful about everything has lead you to a miserable life.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........eye am not even going to clown  on your pale faced white ass. its too early and eye had to jet out and skip breakfast but can someone point out whats wrong here??? eye even gave you guys a hint
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 07:22:20 AM by Lord JOB »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Life sucks doesn't it? But you shouldn't fuck up someone else's life because of it
Someone did your mother like that, that's why you're fatherless
Before jail or racist cops, that's what the problem is

Infinite and Job need to stop being such racist haters. That's what truly causes their own problems.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 07:06:02 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
the two above devils are perfect example especially no compute . eye dont compute your dumb ass. eye speak on real shit........

and el gordo no eye wouldnt HIT THAT EYE WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE PALE FACED BITCH......... EYE AM GOOD WITH BEAUIFUL BLACK WOMEN>>>>>>>>>>> but thats good news for you rite..... that leaves more white devils for you mexicans who want to be white such as your self pendejo

Why the hell do you always spell EYE. Jesus Christ its I... I hope you know an eye is something you see with...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Why the hell do you always spell EYE. Jesus Christ its I... I hope you know an eye is something you see with...
cuz eye feel like it nigga. why do people on here use "u" instead of "you" . get off my dick
oh and thank eye didnt know an eye was to see with  ::)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Life sucks doesn't it? But you shouldn't fuck up someone else's life because of it
Someone did your mother like that, that's why you're fatherless
Before jail or racist cops, that's what the problem is

Infinite and Job need to stop being such racist haters. That's what truly causes their own problems.
oh shit you a psychic now?? tell me what my problems are then nigga, since you know so much about me. as far as eye am concerned the people that really do have problems are the ones that stay making threads about, stay sayin some dumb corny joke, and the ones on my dick. eye pay ya niggas no mind. eye dont even enter them threads.

Jeremy812

• 'G'
Yeah I worded it wrong Job, you make me laugh. Your momma should have swallowed you because you aren't shit.