Author Topic: Belly Kardinal Offishall Beef ?  (Read 115 times)

The_Offence

Belly Kardinal Offishall Beef ?
« on: June 16, 2008, 08:27:57 AM »
word on the streets and the net is belly and kardi got into it at the Much music awards, on sunday people said they saw them auguring,  kardi was'nt to happy with belly calling himself the godfarther of canadian rap when he just got in the game he took it as disrespect, keep in mind alot of rappers already let there voice be heard about dude belly calling himself that when he's one of the new cats in the game so ask you'r how can you be a godfarther when you're a new artist ? with one album out   stay posted for more on this

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Belly Kardinal Offishall Beef ?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »
belly sucks

who cares what he calls himself. hes not even part of the scene. I dont even know how he got fab, kurupt, mario etc on his album. dude JUST got known over here

choclair, kardi, saukrates, k-os, brassmunk, etc etc >>>>>>>>>> him

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:00:57 PM »
belly sucks

who cares what he calls himself. hes not even part of the scene. I dont even know how he got fab, kurupt, mario etc on his album. dude JUST got known over here

Preach!

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »
Ya, Belly is by far the worse mainstream Canadian hip-hop artist
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 12:35:15 PM »
belly sucks

the guy that run his label CP records is loaded thats how he got them cats, he paid a arm and a leg to get them on his album and anytime you see in doing any shows with them he has to pay them, i also heard he paid i load of money to get on the tour with snoop kurupt,daz, ice cube ect around canada,. if you notice no canadian rapper gives belly any props he's a cocky guy and he acts like he's bigger than canada he also took a shot at k-os on a toronto street dvd he basically dissed all the cadaian rappers that was out before him

i've yet to see him work with any canadian rappers or hear any canadain rappers say they fuck with belly, the guy is not liked my many people he's to cocky he acts like he's made it big world wide already

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 12:56:41 PM »
belly sucks

the guy that run his label CP records is loaded thats how he got them cats, he paid a arm and a leg to get them on his album and anytime you see in doing any shows with them he has to pay them, i also heard he paid i load of money to get on the tour with snoop kurupt,daz, ice cube ect around canada,. if you notice no canadian rapper gives belly any props he's a cocky guy and he acts like he's bigger than canada he also took a shot at k-os on a toronto street dvd he basically dissed all the cadaian rappers that was out before him

i've yet to see him work with any canadian rappers or hear any canadain rappers say they fuck with belly, the guy is not liked my many people he's to cocky he acts like he's made it big world wide already

thats funny, because thats exactly why noone I know likes dude

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
belly got some bullshit ass mainstream tracks on his album, but when you listen to the better songs on his album you'll easily conclude that they are far better than any song kardinal official ever made, kardinal only makes party songs, great for white kids but no profoundness, this goes only for some of belly's tracks

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 02:39:15 PM »
belly got some bullshit ass mainstream tracks on his album, but when you listen to the better songs on his album you'll easily conclude that they are far better than any song kardinal official ever made, kardinal only makes party songs, great for white kids but no profoundness, this goes only for some of belly's tracks

which kardi albums you own?

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 03:00:11 PM »
I like em both, and I wish them both the best.  Hopefully they can work out whatever problems they may have behind closed doors.

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 05:49:15 PM »
belly a joke....and thats gotta be one of the worst rap names  ::)